What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the dance continues....
The statement from your foreign minister is pretty clear. You can play your word games if you like.

The issue was the spread of Buddhism in ancient times. It happened long before Islam came to India, therefore Islam is irrelevant to the topic.

So, let's see this now...

India was predominantly Hindu with a minority of Buddhists. And as Indian culture spread outwards, it was the minority Buddhist religion, not the majority Hindu religion that permeated the rest of Asia?

The logical explanation is that the cultural spread was spearheaded by the minority Buddhists, not the majority Hindus. Reason being the Buddhists were fleeing persecution in India.

Do you know nepal is a hindu country ?

Do you know anything about Hindu history of of the entire south-east Asia i.e countries like indonesia , thailand , malaysia etc.

Debating history is futile with Pakistanis .

And the dance continues....
The statement from your foreign minister is pretty clear. You can play your word games if you like.

You are reading it wrong. He just said all options are open.

They were, till a final decision was taken to go for the diplomatic option.

What is it that you are not able to understand here? Where is the 9/11 like response here?

The issue was the spread of Buddhism in ancient times. It happened long before Islam came to India, therefore Islam is irrelevant to the topic.

I mentioned it for reasons that you know very well, given our past discussions.

So, let's see this now...

India was predominantly Hindu with a minority of Buddhists. And as Indian culture spread outwards, it was the minority Buddhist religion, not the majority Hindu religion that permeated the rest of Asia?

The logical explanation is that the cultural spread was spearheaded by the minority Buddhists, not the majority Hindus. Reason being the Buddhists were fleeing persecution in India.

I won't blame you for this kind of thinking. That is all you guys are capable of, given the Islamic cultural milieu you are a part of now.

Now the facts:

Hinduism doesn't believe in conversion. It believes in multiple paths to God. Any right path can take you there, these paths are just called panths (literally path in Sanskrit).

Buddhism actually became a majority in India and remained so for a long time.

It spread outwards from a strong base in India. Emperors like Ashoka actually sent out emissaries to countries like Sri Lanka. It was not fleeing from persecution! Same for many other latter kings.

So you see, it doesn't hurt to understand the truth before making false assertions.

Vinod2070, I know that your self-esteem is cheaper than your satisfaction from the game of words. I originally wanted to continue playing the game and you, let us look at and try to find where is the yourlowestof self-esteem. It is a more interesting game . but I decided to say something more valuable, listen or not listen in you.

I have had a frank attitude to the Indian members, because I think we may have a deep misunderstanding, so I always answered patiently and carefully all the problems of members of India, as long as your attitude is real. As I said before, use objective approach to communication, allows us to find more common ground than differences in the laissez-faire worthless game. In particular, this divergence is not a true story, just because some people misunderstand, or inconsistent with the responsibility of the laissez-faire. it is not worth it , we will pay more, prices for our problem.

Game can not get any real thing, here is a good example. See the situation in Central and South Asia, the game feels too much, one of the reasons it is important not to curb extremism. A game just to take another game, and who concerned about the true story? If we allow all the games, there would be no good future. For example, Vinod2070 bit overestimating their own game, I am sure, both China and other members of the members will not be a good impression on him. I PDF have a good feeling, so the higher expectations, there can not be a good place for the exchange. is just a place to spread the game. I might expect to be high, without any coercion, all look at our free will, I hope to get more people But the objective value of the discussion, it certainly allows us to find some real things than games.

That is all, may be only a fantasy.

Mate, I find you comparatively among the saner Chinese members most of the time.

However, the discussion gets a bit tougher as I lose most of your posts in translation. I can't understand most of this post either.

I will just say, stop obsessing with individuals and discuss the issues.

What is it that you are not able to understand here? Where is the 9/11 like response here?

I won't blame you for this kind of thinking. That is all you guys are capable of, given the Islamic cultural milieu you are a part of now.

Now the facts:

Hinduism doesn't believe in conversion. It believes in multiple paths to God. Any right path can take you there, these paths are just called panths (literally path in Sanskrit).

It spread outwards from a strong base in India. Emperors like Ashoka actually sent out emissaries to countries like Sri Lanka. It was not fleeing from persecution! Same for many other latter kings.

So you see, it doesn't hurt to understand the truth before making false assertions.

He is twisting mukherjee's statements to suit his own arguments . There was majorly a talk of surgical strikes not invasion .

All talk no action from China. Instead of making big statements in media, China should take off its gloves and get its hands dirty.

Flash: Drone strikes kill 6 in Pak

:cheers:

Do you know nepal is a hindu country ?

Do you know anything about Hindu history of of the entire south-east Asia i.e countries like indonesia , thailand , malaysia etc.

Debating history is futile with Pakistanis .

Sometimes I wonder if it is just due to the renowned Pakistan studies that they all go through.

Does it make all of them incapable to learn true history for all times to come? Even from neutral sources that some of them have access to!

He is twisting mukherjee's statements to suit his own arguments . There was majorly a talk of surgical strikes not invasion .

Even this talk was more in media circles than official statements.

There was never any official claim of 9/11 like response that I have seen.

Mate, I find you comparatively among the saner Chinese members most of the time.

However, the discussion gets a bit tougher as I lose most of your posts in translation. I can't understand most of this post either.

I will just say, stop obsessing with individuals and discuss the issues.

Rest assured that I now have a deep sense of how the Indians like to play games, and I have some new ideas on the way of Indian , I think this is a good harvest. you know what I mean, so like to play games, do not Any real meaning, do you think what are the number of Chinese members or members of Pakistan who agree with your game? do not get too addicted to the game, bit overestimating his role. gamit is smart, although some extreme, but I can feel he can have a Serious discussion, not as some Indians.

Now the facts:

Bottomline is buddhism is known to the world as a dharmic religion i.e an Indian religion .Those who spread it to the rest of the world were Indians . If something as simple as this can't get through then nothing will .

There was american missile strike some hours ago which killed 6..Will china react since attack on pakistan is considered an attack against itself?

Rest assured that I now have a deep sense of how the Indians like to play games, and I have some new ideas on the way of Indian , I think this is a good harvest. you know what I mean, so like to play games, do not Any real meaning, do you think what are the number of Chinese members or members of Pakistan who agree with your game? do not get too addicted to the game, bit overestimating his role. gamit is smart, although some extreme, but I can feel he can have a Serious discussion, not as some Indians.

Dude i have to agree with Vinod , it is hard to understand your posts even though i really want to understand them. I hope some other Chinese friend here can tell us what you are saying .

Dude i have to agree with Vinod , it is hard to understand your posts even though i really want to understand them. I hope some other Chinese friend here can tell us what you are saying .

Whether you really understand or no, I can guarantee I have a candid attitude.

Sometimes I wonder if it is just due to the renowned Pakistan studies that they all go through.

Does it make all of them incapable to learn true history for all times to come? Even from neutral sources that some of them have access to!

Yeah even i have heard about this subject from Pakistani media and International media . Its very popular among the masses but not very popular with the intelligentsia . I guess that is one of the reasons apart from that the inherent hate and bias as well that most of them (not all) have that makes their minds closed to new facts and information when they grow up.

About neutral sources i gues when their minds are so closed they would as usual call those real history books as a western attempt to prop India up or may be even better - Jewish-Christian-hindu zionist- propoganda or CIA-RAW-Mossad axis.:P

I think it is a combination of it all .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom