What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

As i gather there were some American technicians working on the jets when the attacks took place although there are conflicting reports regarding the same.I guess this strike were carried out primarily too kill American citizens and destroy American made weapon systems.I think there is a direct link between this and the Osama operation.

Pakistani security forces and intelligence agencies completely failed to stop terrorism, Very soon the terrorists's next target will be pakistan's neuclear weapons facilities in Kahuta. Pakistan will soon be disarmed of its neuclear weapons.
Lolz. It is part of great game man. When they will do this, they will be supporting their stance by such events. Pakistan is only Muslim Nuclear State. Every chooora can have Nukes, but No muslim country can have it, let it be Pakistan or Iran or whatever.

It is a clear message that NO dharna can stop Nato Supplies.

PTI dharna has nothing to do with the attack,dharna has even nothing to do witheven NATO supplies.Its motive is political.
Y we people believe in conspiracy theories.These terrorist are in our line.They have such power in Karachi so imagine about their power in Waziristan??

Police told not to enter all electricty to the area cut SSG in compound all terrorist in one building circled By SSG

I hope Americans fly nuclear tipped hell fire missiles in that area 1 or 2 at a time isnt enough every hell fire should kill 100000 to million

And what if the terrorists came from southern Punjab?!

Though it is almost impossible that some brainwashed youth could do such a powerful attack but the ingredients are there in broad-day light.
If there is even an iota of truth in this particular Wiki leak then we, as a nation, should hang our heads in shame.

Here, read this:
Saudi Arabia, UAE financing extremism in south Punjab | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Families first approached by “ostensibly ‘charitable’” organisations would later be introduced to a “local Deobandi or Ahl-i-Hadith maulana” who would offer to educate the children at his madrassah and “find them employment in the service of Islam”. “Martyrdom” was also “often discussed”, with a final cash payment to the parents. “Local sources claim that the current average rate is approximately Rs 500,000 (approximately USD 6,500) per son,” the cable states.

As i gather there were some American technicians working on the jets when the attacks took place although there are conflicting reports regarding the same.I guess this strike were carried out primarily too kill American citizens and destroy American made weapon systems.I think there is a direct link between this and the Osama operation.

no foreigners were inside a/c to news

Well our very own security officials are stating that there is internal support which allowed this to happen.

You just can\'t walk in here from any place with rocket launchers and machine guns.

Our own security officials are also speculating when the details are not known.

Night vision goggles discovered from the terrorists who attacked PNS Mehran. Now this is a serious find! #KarachiAttacks.

you can buy them from a pathan in peshawar for few bucks...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom