What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

why do you think these attacks are still going on?

it's a nameless faceless enemy that hits and then runs away...I think the people need to also go into police mode and report ANY suspicious person. And the authorities need to get their act together.

What kind of suspicious activity? People have a right to privacy which should not be violated because of baseless suspicion.

And our incompetent government --which doesnt even issue a single statement or address to the nation -- seems almost complicit in this because of their lack of courage to say or do anything.

Well we know the government of Pakistan is useless and that they could decrease suicide attacks or even stop them of they made an effort. But why don't the people of Pakistan come out and say/do something? People could organize mass protests to have the government resign or hold early elections, but the problem is that when the people of Pakistan don't care enough to stand up and fight for their country then nothing will ever change in Pakistan. People in Pakistan are only willing to go on talkshows or post their frustrations online but not actually wiling to do anything productive

CD brother - takfiri are the ones who believe they are right in killing other Muslims - because they are not "Muslim" enough - they were the ones responsible for the killing fields in Algeria all through the 90's

Common bro, The word takfiri is a bullshit,,,,
Its all strategic and political game is going on with the name of every thing so why not takfiri..
We invented this word to make only ourselves convince.

Well we know the government of Pakistan is useless and that they could decrease suicide attacks or even stop them of they made an effort. But why don't the people of Pakistan come out and say/do something? People could organize mass protests to have the government resign or hold early elections, but the problem is that when the people of Pakistan don't care enough to stand up and fight for their country then nothing will ever change in Pakistan. People in Pakistan are only willing to go on talkshows or post their frustrations online but not actually wiling to do anything productive

you said all this and very rightly said too, but what exactly have YOU tried to do for your country ? CHAT on defence forum and grow awareness????

also look at what America has stated...it seems they are threatening us from dire consequences of making the shift towards the emerging world power... your take ?

Laugh at me all you want... but this whole bloody operation has America and India written all over it...

I am particularly impressed by the Indians... I dont believe that Mumbai had Pakistani involvement (Indian members feel free to PM me if you can send some proof) but this attack is in my mind definitely by the Indians with the blessings of America...

I think its time that Pakistan Army starts preparing itself for air strikes inside India as a retaliation for this attack on our country...

and yes... Get as many American POWs as you can from Afghanistan before striking India...

you said all this and very rightly said too, but what exactly have YOU tried to do for your country ? CHAT on defence forum and grow awareness????
. Maybe you have sight problems or else you would have noticed that I don't live in Pakistan. If you can tell me how to bring about a change in Pakistan without actually living there or only staying there for short periods of time then please tell me

Lt.Yasir who embraced Shahadat during Operation Against Terrorist At PAF Base And PNS Mehran
22714222761915391826710.jpg

Salute to brave soldiers, police and rangers :pakistan::pakistan:

What happened is past ? ....
What lesson did we learn ?
where is accountability ?
What is the way forward?
Do we have plan to improve ?

How did they manage to attack the aircrafts? Does this base have proper hangars? or are the planes parked outdoors.

What happened is past ? ....
What lesson did we learn ?
where is accountability ?
What is the way forward?
Do we have plan to improve ?

Nope. Nothing will be done to prevent similar attacks, government/security forces will condemn the attacks, people will go on talkshows to discuss who could have done it, and people will forget about it. Then if God forbid another attack happens again, the same cycle will continue.

The escape of two militants is what is most surprising.

These guys have got pretty daring one must say. Also the escape of two shows they were not suicide attackers but highly motivated and trained.

Conspiracy theorists abound in Pakistan but its yet another wake up call for Pakistan. Good to see many of them recognizing it.

How did they manage to attack the aircrafts? Does this base have proper hangars? or are the planes parked outdoors.

They have hangers but looking at these parked outside it was to hit. even people could see them from their rooftops

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom