What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Ask them instead... why should India attack some planes with no weapons like orion.???

You better write some fiction novel... it would be brilliant.

lol plane with no weapon planes are destroyed where to use weapons now ?? in Ak47 riffles ??? by destroying these planes 50% of our naval capability is downed . navy have nothing to do against operation against talibans.

orion is a surveilance plane.

Its hard to accept some loonies came and made quite a show, hence you are looking towards all other options to hide your shame.Everyone knows that.
So blame India, CIA , Mossad and usual players.

Armament

Guns: None

Hardpoints: 4× under-wing, 4× under-wingroot pylon stations and an internal bomb bay with a capacity of 20,000 lb (9,100 kg) and provisions to carry combinations of:

Rockets: None
Missiles: Air-to-surface missile: AGM-65 Maverick, AGM-84 Harpoon, Standoff Land Attack Missile
Bombs: Depth charges

Lockheed P-3 Orion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

im sick of this shitt, why bring ideology debate like these guys muse, t-faz, niaz, and why not discuss the actull facts sorrounding the stories and debate, whats the problem with these people???????????????

i hate when people always cry mullah mullah, islamist islamic terrorists, jemati, jehadi, tafkiri, secular republic of pakistan, pakistan must follow turkey, 72 virgins in heaven blah blah

It is hard to believe that our Naval Chief could be acting so childishly by blaming Airforce for the security lapse?

Just heard on ARY that there were 10 to 12 terrorists. There were some facilitators who got this group inside the base. Target was the 2 PC-3’s. The ones who died were the section assigned to hold off the PN Commandos to give the ‘plane destroyers’ time to get away.

Also indication are 2 or 3 may have been arrested but officially denied. Apparently one of the people involved in helping these terrorist (apparently a member of Lashkar Jhangvi- splinter group of SSP) has already been arrested based on the info provided by those arrested. Pray tell me aren’t those who carried out this attack and those who helped these elements enemies of Pakistan?

Problem remains that enemies of Pakistan have found help thru followers of fundamentalist Islam in all strata of the Pakistan polity. This is evident from the fact that even some members of this august forum come out in support of these element without realizing that they are indirectly helping enemies of the State thru their misguided loyalties.

Al Qaeda, TTP, Takfiris and Salafin are not there for the propagation of true Islam. These groups including main stream parties such as JUI & JI are here to grab political power. Only difference is that JUI & JI take the election route whereas all others use the brute force and terrorism to achieve their end. Naïve Muslims think that when they support extremist groups they are helping Islam; instead in their ignorance they are supporting out and out murderers.

I was against US drones until attack on PNS Mehran. Since then I am convinced that Takfiris, Salafin and Khilafat loving section of Pakistan society will never let the cancer of extremism be eliminated by Pakistani forces. Now I am of the opinion that only way is to stop the growth of this malignant ulcer on the face of Pakistan and Islam is thru US drone attacks.

Finally it is impossible not to bring ideology in this discussion. One party want a progressive and peaceful Pakistan, the other a Saudi Arabian or Afghan style Taliban state.

I for one don’t want Pakistan to be a secular state; at the same time I wouldn’t want Pakistan to be a Sunni Wahhabi theocratic state either. I crave for the Pakistan as she was from 1947 until advent of the bigot Zia. We were Muslims then and are Muslims now. If we are misguided, we will answer to the Almighty on the day of judgement. We don’t want a Saudi origin Al Qaeda group or Sufi Mohammad to whip us to be good Muslims nor do we want a dark age Khilafat headed by an ignorant mullah as ‘Amirul Momeneen’ to choke us to death.

im sick of this shitt, why bring ideology debate like these guys muse, t-faz, niaz, and why not discuss the actull facts sorrounding the stories and debate, whats the problem with these people???????????????

i hate when people always cry mullah mullah, islamist islamic terrorists, jemati, jehadi, tafkiri, secular republic of pakistan, pakistan must follow turkey, 72 virgins in heaven blah blah

Actual facts surrounding the event??? Wanna discuss that. OK here they are four extremists broke into a Naval base after they had committed similar attacks on GHQ, ISI offices, and have killed 35000 Pakistanis. Some of them were suicide bombers. Driven by a hate ideology taught in some Madrassas.

Wait a sec did I say? suicide bombers, madrassas, extremists? WELL THE THING IS THAT THESE ARE THE FACTS DUDE!!!!

That's because you are still living in denial mode. Wake up.

At least now Pakistan must crack down on terrorism and others using their resource, It may be old but its need of the hour cant pakistan see its eatting them alive from inside. Those done this attack on MEHRAN must be booked and no legal aid to be given. It's more serious than 26/11 where we had terror against ordinary citizen in railway station and hospital but here we have terror against ARMY NAVY AND AIR FORCE strong holds and even they managed to kill some precious brave hearts

Xeric,

I agree with you and really do sympathize with my military brothers.
The brothers who are daily putting their life on the line to honor their uniform and country despite facing many shortages and inadequacies... yet are let down by nation and leadership in this dark time.
But there is a reason for this let down, right or wrong.

The nation always loved the army and that is why it is so bitter because it feels exposed and let down in these strange times.
The nation is confused and divided since it has been fed so much nonsense over the years, it is difficult to see the truth and that scares the people even more.
To make the nation aware we need leadership to come clean and if the civilian leadership is not setting an example, i would want my army to sacrifice once more for the sake of the nation.

I know that there are already many critics in the ranks who want their leadership to be more clear in its stance.

Let there be some scapegoats who bear the burden of the failure and in its wake let there be a most thorough and dramatic investigation by the high command and agencies which reveal the hundreds of names and places responsible for breeding extremism and intolerance...where the innocent minds are twisted to become hate factories.
Let there be a crackdown on the illegal weapons in possession of these organizations and individuals, just to send a strong message that this is no longer your playing ground.
Let us implement a security blanket where it is not easy for these lashkars to wield AK-47s and stash weapons by the hundreds.

We both agree that military is spread thin and despite the military budget debates...there are shortages because the task is huge and extremely unconventional.
So why not push the non military solution in front of the government?
Even if it means acknowledging strategic mistakes of the past.

Let us pass the list of all these extremist organizations and leaders to the provinces and the interior ministry...let us see how the matter is handled by the civilian leadership.
Let the ISI brief the honorable parliament that we are indeed putting our house in order but here are some actions we want to be taken in order to dismantle the militant networks which are supporting the TTP.
And for starters, it would not be bad if the Law minister of Punjab stops socializing with terrorists!!!
Let us expose the PML-N's connections to the extremists so that by the time next elections come, nation is aware of the truth and chooses wisely.
Let us see how the government prosecutes the laskhars.
Let us see who hesitates and supports the terrorists against the military and government.
Let us try to expose the enemies of the state via a much more honest and well thought out approach.

Let there be a clear cut military requirement from the government that these Lashkars need to be eliminated for our sake...
We cannot mingle with and tolerate gun wielding crazies and hope to remain a sane and violence-free society.

The military needs to do all in its power to facilitate this decision making since without military support and backing, it is impossible to take action against such militant factions.
The military of Pakistan has always played a role beyond that of a military and not all of it was negative...it is once more needed for military to help us out of a mess which is not just military in nature.

Let us deal with an iron fist against the support structure of terrorism, instead of sending our boys to a meat grinder all the time, without gaining much in terms of a result!
It is still not too late for us to redefine our strategy.

In addition to what you have said (the highlighted part) i for one would like to add that we should start kicking out those who like to say namaz-e-janaza for the likes of Osama, those who call terrorists dying in FATA Shaheeds, those who call the like of Qadri Ghazis, who call killed in Lal Masjid Shaheeds, those who still want to talk with this bastards, those who want the military to show restraint while dealing with these thugs etc etc.

For what you have suggested in this post and the previous one to happen we must have a common stance as a Nation. Unfortunately after spending years in this war, after sacrificing so much and after being insulted and damaged so much we still have people among us who wants to sing laurels for these terrorists, still we have people among us who questions the military when it asks for more funds, still we have people who are more worried about the none-availability of CNG than worrying about that mashkook guy who rented a big house next to us. We need to correct this first.

Kya karoon yaar?

Everytime I turn on the TV there is something going on in Pakistan.

Everytime I read the news on my phone, something is happening in Pakistan.

At work, at study, at party, in the strip club, you check the news and something is occuring in Pakistan.

So I have to say it here, that its the ideology at fault.

If I start talking to strangers about all this, they will send me to a mental institute.

Kya karoon yaar?

Everytime I turn on the TV there is something going on in Pakistan.

Everytime I read the news on my phone, something is happening in Pakistan.

At work, at study, at party, in the strip club, you check the news and something is occuring in Pakistan.

So I have to say it here, that its the ideology at fault.

If I start talking to strangers about all this, they will send me to a mental institute.

Read a tweet: In Pakistan, go to bed with bad news, wake up with bad news.

"Hamara aik shaheed tumharay 100 murdaar sai behtar hai". A message to our enemies : "Its in the hands of God to forgive you or punish you, But to fix your appointment with Him is our duty".

Just heard on ARY that there were 10 to 12 terrorists. There were some facilitators who got this group inside the base. Target was the 2 PC-3’s. The ones who died were the section assigned to hold off the PN Commandos to give the ‘plane destroyers’ time to get away.

Also indication are 2 or 3 may have been arrested but officially denied. Apparently one of the people involved in helping these terrorist (apparently a member of Lashkar Jhangvi- splinter group of SSP) has already been arrested based on the info provided by those arrested. Pray tell me aren’t those who carried out this attack and those who helped these elements enemies of Pakistan?

Problem remains that enemies of Pakistan have found help thru followers of fundamentalist Islam in all strata of the Pakistan polity. This is evident from the fact that even some members of this august forum come out in support of these element without realizing that they are indirectly helping enemies of the State thru their misguided loyalties.

Al Qaeda, TTP, Takfiris and Salafin are not there for the propagation of true Islam. These groups including main stream parties such as JUI & JI are here to grab political power. Only difference is that JUI & JI take the election route whereas all others use the brute force and terrorism to achieve their end. Naïve Muslims think that when they support extremist groups they are helping Islam; instead in their ignorance they are supporting out and out murderers.

I was against US drones until attack on PNS Mehran. Since then I am convinced that Takfiris, Salafin and Khilafat loving section of Pakistan society will never let the cancer of extremism be eliminated by Pakistani forces. Now I am of the opinion that only way is to stop the growth of this malignant ulcer on the face of Pakistan and Islam is thru US drone attacks.

Finally it is impossible not to bring ideology in this discussion. One party want a progressive and peaceful Pakistan, the other a Saudi Arabian or Afghan style Taliban state.

I for one don’t want Pakistan to be a secular state; at the same time I wouldn’t want Pakistan to be a Sunni Wahhabi theocratic state either. I crave for the Pakistan as she was from 1947 until advent of the bigot Zia. We were Muslims then and are Muslims now. If we are misguided, we will answer to the Almighty on the day of judgement. We don’t want a Saudi origin Al Qaeda group or Sufi Mohammad to whip us to be good Muslims nor do we want a dark age Khilafat headed by an ignorant mullah as ‘Amirul Momeneen’ to choke us to death.

ok now ask your govt, how they know its lashkar e jhangvi, the talibans have already accepted the responsibility, now go and do some home work over it

"Hamara aik shaheed tumharay 100 murdaar sai behtar hai". A message to our enemies : "Its in the hands of God to forgive you or punish you, But to fix your appointment with Him is our duty".

"Forgiving a terrorist is left to God, but fixing their appointment with him, is our responsibility" - Indian Army. :tup:

Niaz Sahib, yes indeed LeJ & SSP are sworn enemies of Pakistan and will/should be treated thusly.

quite sad when we have certain bloody civilian politicians (of a certain political party(s)) whose constitutents are either members or sympathisers of these groups

if i'm not mistaken, they are also fully or at least partly responsible for the sectarian violence in Karachi & other cities as well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom