What's new

Attack on Shias in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is attack on buss which had Humans, Pakistanis, Muslims and then Shias. Defend your stance.. what makes you skip first 3 identities and jump to 4th one? Biasses or ill Intents?

@MODS

Please force people not to spread difference on the basis of casts, sects and relegion.

Every one in Pakistan is 1st 3 categories (mostly though). Hence they are not proper categories to identify any motive..

This is really awry.

WHy don't some nutheads get the fact that everybody is Muslim and Pakistani, forget the SHia,sunni,Sindhi, Baloch divide, and for once concentrate on being a Muslim and Pakistani.

Make your own self a better Muslim, rather than looking at the faults of the others and pointing fingers.

RIP to the dead. I am worried that anti-Shia groups like the LeJ might be working with Jundullah & others, & providing them with support & reinforcements. These groups unfortunately seem to be gaining a lot of momentum, & it is happening openly in front of everyone's eyes. According to the Express Tribune, Jundullah has taken responsibility for this attack (although that is strange, as they operate in South West Balochistan). Express Tribune has also claimed they were dressed up in Army uniform, which is again very strange.

I have no doubts in my mind that there are fierce "intelligence games" being played in Western Pakistan, & now that the Iran-Pakistan economic/political cooperation is on the rise, "outside influence" might aid Jundullah & other groups to escalate their violence inside both Pakistan & Iran, acting as a spoiler. The Pakistani intelligence needs to get its act together, it feels like they are losing their sway, & losing their way a bit. Even though the ISI has an image of being ruthlessly good at what it does, I feel that is overrating their performance, & they definitely need to get their act back together. While they have done an ok job over the years, they need to shore up the country's defenses from such threats. They also need to clamp down on local sectarian groups like the LeJ that might support sectarian groups like Jundullah & al-Qaeda.

As a Pakistani Shia Muslim, while the incident itself is heartbreaking & disheartening, I am more interested/worried about the performance of our security/intelligence personnel in countering such future threats, & protecting the interests of Pakistan (both internally & externally).

whodunit???
RIP to the dead. Death to the murderers
Yes! the enemies of Pakistan and Islam did it without any doubt....:angry:

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

its a very sad and tragic incident for every body in our country...innocent lives have been taken away by our enemies....:cry:

RIP to the dead
the weak party always pays the highest price (whatever the faith)

the Indian members are right
when we let the terrorist killers walk free then this thing is bound to keep on happening.
had we had the Iranian or Saudi form of punishment then these fanatics would have thought twice before killing the innocent civilians.

I think we only have one execution of a sectarian killer and that also look like 5 or 10 years. the Killer of Iranian Ambassador was a Sipah Sahabah fanatic. and after his execution, more shias were killed in revenge and sine then, our Azad Adlia (free courts) have been letting the terrorists free or given vip accommodation in Jails.

so this thing wont go away I am afraid. this si the price of weak governance and incompetent or unwilling law enforcement.

Although this incident was heartbreaking, I am more shocked/distraught at the performance of the LEAs. I am also concerned about how their performance can be improved. The situation is definitely redeemable, but some strict & concrete steps need to be taken to ensure security. I am not as disheartened by this incident as I've been in the past, there has been a definite decrease of sectarian violence (& terrorism) over the years, but we need to make sure that we improve our nation's (& its people's) security, & not let things deteriorate further. No more jumping on the bandwagon, blaming the US for our own failures to get popular support. F*** this "azad adalia" that lets every 4 of 5 terror suspects go without punishment. A terrorist is a terrorist, whether he is Shia or Sunni, or anything else, & must be treated the same.

defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/162015-attack-shias-pakistan-4.html#post2644219

please merge threads

i really cant understand what the hell is wrong b/w Shi'ites and Sunnis which makes them blood enemy of each other.:blink:
rip to the dead!!!

Same as all the bigots who don’t respect belief of other people.
Their Freedom definitely extends past where other person’s nose starts.

I recommed to make it sticky

The report is 100% correct.

But the real motive behind your request to make it a sticky is by no means humanitarian or extending condolences.
Rather getting a kick and satisfaction out of barbaric killing of these innocent people.

Perhaps the Shias must arm themselves and ready to defend themselves in case of any attack. The state seems to be quite unwilling/incapable of providing them security.

From wikipedia.... continue violence against shia community in Pakistan

Your concern for the Shias in Pakistan is far greater than ours it seems. Thanks.

But the reality is that you do not even have an iota of shame and respect for human life.
Shias of Pakistan do not need these crocodile tears of yours, keep em to your fil-thy self.

Learn from some of your country men who don’t use brutal murder of innocent people as a point scoring opportunity.

These shias seem helpless. It is just a sustained one sided brutality. Until they take it sitting down, they would never be let to live in peace.

Funny the countrys president himself is a shia...

Thread full of bigots and hypocrites... some are ranting because the death of Shias is reported here. Some are just ecstatic that they found a point scoring opportunity from the death of innocent people in Pakistan.

MODS plzz lets show some respect to the deceased and close the thread.

As a Pakistani Shia Muslim, while the incident itself is heartbreaking & disheartening, I am more interested/worried about the performance of our security/intelligence personnel in countering such future threats, & protecting the interests of Pakistan (both internally & externally).

mate we are where we are - all of us Sunnis , Shias, Christians, Hindus, Shiks ev sect and religion of Pakistan... we need to claim our country back from these Terrorists and we our self choose our Govt. So putting all blame on them would not be doing justice either.
Lets not give trolls chance to disrespect our deceased. these trolls include many false flag users on this forum and many Bigoted Pakistanis too and we know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom