What's new

Attack on Srilankan cricket team in Lahore

clearly a very disturbing day for cricket ,i am surprised what was ISI and other intelligence were doing ? and in Pakistan many tourist and other foreigners have been targeted in past and such a lame security cover ? why Lankan team was not provided a Bullet proof Bus ? where were snipers ? when england were playing all high rise building from hotel to stadium had NSG snipers in India.it was Bus drivers present of mind and little bit of gods grace that saved them ,any news about the gun mans ?? how many have been captured or killed ?

Guys, They have just shown a letter by CID to the CM Shahbaz Sharif that RAW can target Srilankan cricket team on their way to the ground from their hotel on Geo news. The letter was dated 22nd Jan. They have also mentioned that Cheif Minister Shahbaz Shariff ordered a fool proof security system for lankans when they were here for one day series.

But because the governor had took over earlier this week, and he made some critical changes in the structure of the Police and kept them busy for his political ambitions..the culprits got the chance to do what they wanted to...

So do not blame ISI or other security agencies.....Its the Federal govt that needs some beating...truely a criminal's act on the part of Taseer.

Investigation? are you serious,did you not read what I said about our incompetance.We cannot even protect a bus from attack from 12 armed men,who by the way have all escaped!!

To be honest I cannot beleive that most Pakistanis do not feel the same,they just do not want admit what is staring them in the face,it's a Pakistani thing we are all guilty of it.

Well I think you're a classic case of mental midgetry in the face of propaganda. Pakistan has its problems but on the face of it, I would say with all the false flags and terrorist activity India has been caught up in, it's easily possible for this to be an Indian job.

When someone hits the economy they live in, eyebrows get raised, especially so soon after Mumbai. If one were a terrorist living in Pakistan, the land that supposedly feeds it, they would require funds for their activities. This can only be achieved in an economically sound state. Firing away at the cricketers does not even meet their ends. The facts are there, the motivation with India, the evidence is yet to be presented.

Well I think you're a classic case of mental midgetry in the face of propaganda. Pakistan has its problems but on the face of it, I would say with all the false flags and terrorist activity India has been caught up in, it's easily possible for this to be an Indian job.

When someone hits the economy they live in, eyebrows get raised, especially so soon after Mumbai. If one were a terrorist living in Pakistan, the land that supposedly feeds it, they would require funds for their activities. This can only be achieved in an economically sound state. Firing away at the cricketers does not even meet their ends. The facts are there, the motivation with India, the evidence is yet to be presented.[/QUOTE

I am a realist my friend.

Usually, I would avoid the conspiracy theory route, but this is different. some of my sources have almost immediately declared this to be a "Bharati R&AW operation" without hesitation. Lahore has been facing crackdowns recently, with plenty of R&AW agents being captured, but we can't get all of them. Aside from the fact that R&AW conducted a false flag on their own soil, this operation was probably approved by the indian govt. itself, to get what they call 'payback'. it's quite obvious, I mean first Bangladesh, and then Pakistan? the accusations for the Mumbai false flag were thrown at Pakistan and Bangladesh.

the evidence is pretty clear, this is not the work of militants from our own homeland. They don't operate this way, and they have no business attacking a cricket stadium just to kill Sri Lankan cricket players. Personally, I believe we are fortunate for not having lost so many lives. our security certainly did a better job than the indians, where the militants (cough indians) were entrenched for three days and managed to kill more than a hundred people.

anyways, this is what someone had to say:

"The proof is there in front of your eyes.

RPG-22 is a standard Indian army issuance weapon it is Russian made.

The second weapon was 84 mm Carl Gustav recoilless rifle launchers, also a standard Indian Army issuance.

You need anything else???

Some of the terrorist were wearing pants and shirts.
"

DarkStar
I disagree with your thoughts on R&AW, it is not the most successful intelligence agency in the sub-continent. anyone can conduct an operation like this in the sub-continent, it's not difficult. the ISI can be considered more efficient, it's been able to inflict a lot more damage to india, and there was a lot of potential for more damage as well. the only reason why Pakistan could not completely follow through is because of the lack of political will, weakness in the world stage, and the military might to back it up. anyone can remember Benazir Bhutto and the current champion of free judiciary and long march, Aitzaz Ahsan giving india the names and detailed information on the Sikh separatists.

Last edited:
Usually, I would avoid the conspiracy theory route, but this is different. some of my sources have almost immediately declared this to be a "Bharati R&AW operation" without hesitation. Lahore has been facing crackdowns recently, with plenty of R&AW agents being captured, but we can't get all of them. Aside from the fact that R&AW conducted a false flag on their own soil, this operation was probably approved by the indian govt. itself, to get what they call 'payback'. it's quite obvious, I mean first Bangladesh, and then Pakistan? the accusations for the Mumbai false flag were thrown at Pakistan and Bangladesh.

the evidence is pretty clear, this is not the work of militants from our own homeland. They don't operate this way, and they have no business attacking a cricket stadium just to kill Sri Lankan cricket players. Personally, I believe we are fortunate for not having lost so many lives. our security certainly did a better job than the indians, where the militants (cough indians) were entrenched for three days and managed to kill more than a hundred people.

anyways, this is what someone had to say:

The second weapon was 84 mm Carl Gustav recoilless rifle launchers, also a standard Indian Army issuance.

You need anything else???

Some of the terrorist were wearing pants and shirts.
"

DarkStar
I disagree with your thoughts on R&AW, it is not the most successful intelligence agency in the sub-continent. anyone can conduct an operation like this in the sub-continent, it's not difficult. the ISI can be considered more efficient, it's been able to inflict a lot more damage to india, and there was a lot of potential for more damage as well. the only reason why Pakistan could not completely follow through is because of the lack of political will, weakness in the world stage, and the military might to back it up. anyone can remember Benazir Bhutto and the current champion of free judiciary and long march, Aitzaz Ahsan giving india the names and detailed information on the Sikh separatists.
as if pakistanis don't wear pant and shirt.clearly they are taliban tried to kidnap some plyaer to free some of their associates from prison.

When someone hits the economy they live in, eyebrows get raised, especially so soon after Mumbai. If one were a terrorist living in Pakistan, the land that supposedly feeds it, they would require funds for their activities. This can only be achieved in an economically sound state. Firing away at the cricketers does not even meet their ends. The facts are there, the motivation with India, the evidence is yet to be presented.[/QUOTE

I am a realist my friend.

Reality #1 : Pakistan's cricket economy is finished with $$ flooding out of the economy

Reality #2 : How many Sanjhuta Express cases have been done by India under the cloak of terrorism to blame Muslims

Reality #3 : Why chase away $$ from your country when those very same $$ could be used by you for your own purposes?

Reality #4 : Pakistan's world cup is over. India will stage the world cup. This is a huge source of income.

Could go into the weapons finds also.

There is a problem in Pakistan. A lot of these problems are caused by the war in Afghanistan. Those consulates are no doubts playing their part as well.

Your points would hold true if these people had a brain cell between them,but they do not.All they are intrested in is killing as many Kafir as possible,as many shia as possible and so on.Do you really think Pakistan had any chance of staging the world cup?,our cricket economy was finished a long time ago,we had to pay the Srilankans to come and play us!!!,the Jihadists intrests diverge with Hindutva Indias in this case.

Reality #1 : Pakistan's cricket economy is finished with $$ flooding out of the economy

Reality #2 : How many Sanjhuta Express cases have been done by India under the cloak of terrorism to blame Muslims

Reality #3 : Why chase away $$ from your country when those very same $$ could be used by you for your own purposes?

Reality #4 : Pakistan's world cup is over. India will stage the world cup. This is a huge source of income.

Could go into the weapons finds also.

There is a problem in Pakistan. A lot of these problems are caused by the war in Afghanistan. Those consulates are no doubts playing their part as well.

pakistan is getting us aid.so they really dont need maony from world cup... say it to good byeeeeee
and india need to invest money in some missile program..so we need money.we need whole world cup...
he he
just joking

Just thought I would share this info on the forum. One of my friend from school lives near the stadium..... behind Center Point near the hockey stadium. Their driver was taken at gun point by one of terrorists. The young man was definitely a pathaan according to the driver. The driver asked to drive and get past the police barracades and was let go after 30-45 minutes. Don't have too many details at the moment but will share as soon as I get more info.

let.s assume raw has done it.then where was ur isi ????perhaps they were watching bollywood movies.he he...
and u people say isi is one of the best agency in the world.isi is as inept as ur govt.but ur military is great .i must admit that.

Boss ISI comes only n only from Pak army, vacancies are open not for civilians but personnels from armed forces. so if Pak army is the best then ultimately it is becz of the intelligence provided to them by ISI

secondly, on the 22nd of january ISI had already warned of these possible attacks by RAW on srilanka team. but unfortunately the fight of power in the punjab provinced caused this embaressing event to happen. there was no enough police personnel around. so we dont have any body else to blame but ourselves.

Epic FAIL - the RPG22 is not standard IA issue

And the "Carl Gustav" that was recovered is NOT a Carl Gustav but a Rocket Launcher. (CG is a RCL gun - not a rocket launcher)

Just thought I would share this info on the forum. One of my friend from school lives near the stadium..... behind Center Point near the hockey stadium. Their driver was taken at gun point by one of terrorists. The young man was definitely a pathaan according to the driver. The driver asked to drive and get past the police barracades and was let go after 30-45 minutes. Don't have too many details at the moment but will share as soon as I get more info.

Tamir, thanks. Any kind of real information is good, and it will definitely come out too.

I just hope people have the openness to face the reality. they will just keep finding weird thinks like the clothes they are wearing, the treads they are wearing, their 'facing' and endless super elastic conjecture.

clarity of thought and honesty is needed badly in our neighborhood. we are the same ppl, we are just going to different places.

Agreed. We need to tackle this head on and realistically. Too early to say who the culprits are. There are the usual suspects... I personally am waiting for more info before pointing a finger.

Investigation? are you serious,did you not read what I said about our incompetance.We cannot even protect a bus from attack from 12 armed men,who by the way have all escaped!!

You have a realy big mouth and you talk a lot crapy stuff...I live in the same country where you live, does that mean I start bashing my motherland...did britain managed to stop the 7/7 bombings???

My answer is they didnt, does that mean they are incompetent. In future you better watch your mouth.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom