What's new

Attempts at dividing India: Study claims Malayali DNA similar to caucasian

Take your hatred somewhere else.

PS: I am also a Malayali.

If you mind me asking whats your problem with Orthodox people? Is it just the control over chruch or something else.

What hatred? Just STFU. I pointed out then obvious conclusion based on posts on this thread, potten haha. As for any infighting blame the the Vatican and all the other Christian malus, who seek to unify the all the Churches thus having more power. Christianity in India was never under the Vatican till those Europeans came to India and destroyed our practices and forced us to submit to their interpretation. That's why I spit on the Pope and the Vatican. They hve done more bad than good for humanity.

What hatred? Just STFU. I pointed out then obvious conclusion based on posts on this thread, potten haha. As for any infighting blame the the Vatican and all the other Christian malus, who seek to unify the all the Churches thus having more power. Christianity in India was never under the Vatican till those Europeans came to India and destroyed our practices and forced us to submit to their interpretation. That's why I spit on the Pope and the Vatican. They hve done more bad than good for humanity.

You have some issue with North Indians which I have noticed in other threads also..all I can say is that pls don't compare Kerala with North India. They have their reasons for being so. We were lucky to be insulated away from the main routes of invasions and conquests. If Timur had come to Kerala and massacred the residents of Kochi/Trivandrum like what what he did to Delhi we would have had a different sets of standards.

As far Vatican is considered I agree 100%. Most of the Europeans dislike them for being the main reason for the dark ages when all orders came out of Vatican and bishops rule the roost & all scientific achievement and free thought was considered blasphemy.

WTF! Nairs came from Scythians? Then why is my d#ck chocolate brown rather than being horlicks brown? :lol:

Any nairs here having horlicks brown endowments? This is not fair!

You have some issue with North Indians which I have noticed in other threads also..all I can say is that pls don't compare Kerala with North India. They have their reasons for being so. We were lucky to be insulated away from the main routes of invasions and conquests. If Timur had come to Kerala and massacred the residents of Kochi/Trivandrum like what what he did to Delhi we would have had a different sets of standards.

As far Vatican is considered I agree 100%. Most of the Europeans dislike them for being the main reason for the dark ages when all orders came out of Vatican and bishops rule the roost & all scientific achievement and free thought was considered blasphemy.

i have no issue with North south, east or west Indians. Trust me, I don;t care for such nonsense. india has been divided up for far too long. Malus are blessed but don;t underestimate us. We are quite capable as well and would adapt quite well to anything. Im not saying our model is perfect but take the good and leave the bad points and put all those points into making the whole of India better. All ppl in India should have access to free QUALITY primary education. Its a basic step that should be implemented if we truly want to uplift our ppl. This education should encompass many discipines from street knowledge to world knowledge but the quality has to be on par with the West, even better. At least we should strive for that. I believe we can a learn lot from Guju's and Punjabi's. Hell, we can learn a lot from everywhere.

WTF! Nairs came from Scythians? Then why is my d#ck chocolate brown rather than being horlicks brown? :lol:

Not me mate LMAO, I have red hair like ginger

:rofl:
Mashe, the Dravidian communities of Kerala have been influenced by the gene pools of different world migratory populations during different time periods and the tropical rain forest climate also influenced a lot in making us what we are today... So dont be surprised if you even have a കറുത്ത ചിക്കിണി :cheesy:

Kerala never had to face the ugly partition fallout. They were always in "favor" of the "empire". After the rest of us won the freedom for them, they decided to tag along. It has always kept itself insulted from the rest of India. To date, there is a dogged determination in Kerala to resist learning hindi. Instead, they favor English and Malayalam......they also have no qualms about consuming beef.

what a stupid and ignorant comment........... 1. Hindi is thaught from the beginning on, of course we dont like to speak it like all south Indians. 2. yes we eat beef, I eat beef, but no one care in Kerala. We all live together peacefully no matter what religion and celebrate all kinds of festivals together with our Hindu and Muslim brothers

^Syrian Christians and Mappila Muslims are still native to Bharat only. they don't look like Arabs or Israelites. They are a mixed population. Still South Indians only.

BS....have you ever seen Jews or Arabs? There are many that look like members in my family.

BS....have you ever seen Jews or Arabs? There are many that look like members in my family.
Agrees. Yet the long nose and some other obvious differences are best to be discussed with anthropologists. :rolleyes:

OIC, this was regarding Suriyani Christians are similar to Jews? Northists have surely some west asian input. considering first converts were jews of coastal Kerala, rest may be local "Buddhists" of that time(since Hinduism formally became strong after Aryan Namboodiris came around 5th AD). some of them tested with DNA companies and saw that they have Jewish and "Scythian"(whatever that means) components.

southists are rumoured to be converts of Veluthedan(Vilakkithala Nair)..Charam ketti pada :D may be rumour. but, other syrian christians don't like knanayas for their endogamy followed with just hardly 200,000 population!.

Agrees. Yet the long nose and some other obvious differences are best to be discussed with anthropologists. :rolleyes:

OIC, this was regarding Suriyani Christians are similar to Jews? Northists have surely some west asian input. considering first converts were jews of coastal Kerala, rest may be local "Buddhists" of that time(since Hinduism formally became strong after Aryan Namboodiris came around 5th AD). some of them tested with DNA companies and saw that they have Jewish and "Scythian"(whatever that means) components.

southists are rumoured to be converts of Veluthedan(Vilakkithala Nair)..Charam ketti pada :D may be rumour. but, other syrian christians don't like knanayas for their endogamy followed with just hardly 200,000 population!.

Yeah I hear that all the time. Why do they hate Knanyas for? I guess the endogamy thing is very Un Christian like but I think over time, caste, religion, etc will mean very little. I will marry my gf who is not Knanya lol. The funny thing is when even jews there is a big disconnect between various sects. Oh well

Yeah I hear that all the time. Why do they hate Knanyas for? I guess the endogamy thing is very Un Christian like but I think over time, caste, religion, etc will mean very little. I will marry my gf who is not Knanya lol. The funny thing is when even jews there is a big disconnect between various sects. Oh well

Then You will be thrown out of Knanaya, will be a apostate :D Northist won't allow You, Southist will rip You apart.

have You read, that Knanaya(Southists) are planning to get separate from northist Syro-Malabar Church? Kottayam diocese will go for a new church like Syro-Malankara.

Then You will be thrown out of Knanaya, will be a apostate :D Northist won't allow You, Southist will rip You apart.

have You read, that Knanaya(Southists) are planning to get separate from northist Syro-Malabar Church? Kottayam diocese will go for a new church like Syro-Malankara.

Yeah I have heard some news but the dire economic situation will make it a bit slower I think. Some of the other demonation have more power and influence with the Vatican. They put forth a basic prinicipled question. Stating that endogamy goes against Christian prinicples. I kind of agree but I see our culture and tradtions being forcefully diluted. I hate the Vatican with a real passion. They are so backward and love to make eveyrone believe they are the power behind Christianity. They are powerful but for all the wrong reasons. When I learned of the Goan Inquistion, I could not believe that the Vatican never apoligized for it. I think it is high time for the Vatican and jesuits to apologize for the atorcities they committed. Any wrong should be corrected.

As for marriage, I know I will be kicked out sniff sniff lol. I never got along with many ppl in the church so i guess my exit wont be missed not will I miss them.

So kalu miya, most rabid anti Indian poster is now an false flag Indian, just because he said something which goes against Han supremacy.

Back
Top Bottom