What's new

Aukus pact 'not adversarial' towards China, says Boris Johnson

China, Pakistan, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Algeria and Venezuela would be a good military alliance.
Forget North Korea and Iran, they are failed states.
I hope Saudi Arabia ditches USA as well.

I agree that the US wants a war but I don't think that presently they have the resources including military resources to do it. The resources they have are no doubt of high quality, but perhaps the quantity needs to be much more than presently. It will take about 15-years before Australia has a Nuclear Sub Fleet. So logically, this means the WW-3 occurs 15-years from now.

15 Years from now, Chinese Military might and its AI based 5G Military doctrine will surpass the combine powers of US, Australia, UK and the West. So, I would have thought that if there was to be a WW-3, then it probably NOW that it needs to occur because China in 15-years would be a much, much bigger beast.

I believe that the political and military circles within the United States have discussed nuclear war. This is a form of war in which the United States has an advantage, but it cannot make up its mind.

Paranoiac US may go around the world and create numerous anti China blocs, but they are just useless and can do nothing, China can just ignore them.

Paranoiac US may go around the world and create numerous anti China blocs, but they are just useless and can do nothing, China can just ignore them.
I have a few contacts in Saudi Arabia. I was told Huawei is doing very well in Saudi Arabia these days.

He realizes that he is dealing with a country that ranks among the top five in IQ right? Who is he kidding. China isn't stupid. This is why people are getting sick of gaslighting Anglo bullshit where they shamelessly lie to you in your face.

How do the average Chinese people view UK, Australia and Canada these days? I'm more interested in the average sentiment of regular folks - not the hyper nationalist type in defense forums. :-)

From what I hear, Canada is still pretty good though more rational than before. UK is average, lots of international students but almost no migration. Australia is bottom.

I believe that the political and military circles within the United States have discussed nuclear war. This is a form of war in which the United States has an advantage, but it cannot make up its mind.

Agreed - US still has Nuclear Superiority over China. But Russia - China combined nukes create a parity with US.

Agreed - US still has Nuclear Superiority over China. But Russia - China combined nukes create a parity with US.
china can get nuclear superiority if it wants,it's not the issue,but where US leads is the delivery mechanism and range of areas they coverthanks to their military bases all across the world.
China needs the capabilities to surefire decimate US & its allies in case of any attack on China.China needs military treaty or bases with Cuba,Venezuela ,Western Africa,Cambodia( which it probably have under the table),Myanmar and one in Papua New Guinea.Not for force projection but to get the range to cover whole of Europe,Australia and America under Chinese nuke radar for a greater chance of hit and resupply .And Chinese nuclear subs needs to petrol the seas in pacific and Mediterranean seas all the time ,to create the capability of delivering nukes from the less predictable location at any period of time,even if as a response to china getting a preemptive strike. The nuclear forces of china need to be spread all across the globe otherwise china risk getting nuked along with their nuclear arsenal in the area known for housing warheads..

Last edited:
What's UK's stake in Asia-Pacific region besides being a top loyal US lapdog?

I don't think he's lying. They're just taking orders from the French. In a few years no one will ever speak of this Aukus again.

What's UK's stake in Asia-Pacific region besides being a top loyal US lapdog?

It's to ensure the Control they have over the system which they imposed after WW-2 remains intact. It is to ensure that other nations located thousands of miles away are kept as servants so that the wealth and resources of these nations are continued to be plundered by these Blood sucking leeches.

It's to ensure the Control they have over the system which they imposed after WW-2 remains intact. It is to ensure that other nations located thousands of miles away are kept as servants so that the wealth and resources of these nations are continued to be plundered by these Blood sucking leeches.

True, they believe the whole world should be Anglo-Saxon's slaves forever, no challenge on this bottomline will be tolerated.

Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Avenue, What happened today, Aug, 2021.
An empire that borrows money for a living is not sustainable.

Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Avenue, What happened today, Aug, 2021.
An empire that borrows money for a living is not sustainable.

And this is about to get even worse !!! There are going to be thousands and thousands evicted from their homes soon !!

Supreme Court Ends Biden’s Eviction Moratorium

I agree that the US wants a war but I don't think that presently they have the resources including military resources to do it. The resources they have are no doubt of high quality, but perhaps the quantity needs to be much more than presently. It will take about 15-years before Australia has a Nuclear Sub Fleet. So logically, this means the WW-3 occurs 15-years from now.

15 Years from now, Chinese Military might and its AI based 5G Military doctrine will surpass the combine powers of US, Australia, UK and the West. So, I would have thought that if there was to be a WW-3, then it probably NOW that it needs to occur because China in 15-years would be a much, much bigger beast.

What China and Russia must do, other than consolidate their position as economic powers, immune to Western mafia sanctions. Is to build alliances with countries that want to liberate themselves from western hegemony.

Back
Top Bottom