Aussie F35 an expensive DUD

Trango Towers

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ah yes Eurasian times
In the military, we have an old saying.

"Let the enemy think of our shortcoming" You are destined to lose a battle if all you do is focus on someone's short coming. You should focus on your own short coming. Not the enemy. I am pretty sure Sun Tzu said that one way or another.

The F-35 allows the Aussie to engage in coalition warfare and joint operations. Even if these platforms aren’t the best, they will be linked with more affordable and attributable assets, giving them an overall advantage against their adversaries.

For example, Perhaps the Indonesian/Korean stealth fighter comparable but it’s the entire ecosystem and Allies that have to be taken into account.

Well maybe the issue is still there
First of all, there are not a single plane in the world without any issue. Every technology has their issue and limits.

Second of all, most of the issue that started plaguing the F-35 had been solved. And while some still exist, it does not mean because of that it does not worth the platform.

F-35 is a piece of technology only a few people in the know would know their complete capability. Even I have TS/SCI clearance and I don't know anything about the F-35. On the other hand, you have this kind of speculative article going around that come from a source that come from someone else. How much did these people actually know about the subject at hand before said person wrote the article should be called into question here.

In short, don't believe everything you read, I can write a lot of stuff about a lot of things, does not mean I am in an authoritative position to write such a thing to begin with. I mean these are what we called "Feel Good" article.

First of all, there are not a single plane in the world without any issue. Every technology has their issue and limits.

Second of all, most of the issue that started plaguing the F-35 had been solved. And while some still exist, it does not mean because of that it does not worth the platform.

F-35 is a piece of technology only a few people in the know would know their complete capability. Even I have TS/SCI clearance and I don't know anything about the F-35. On the other hand, you have this kind of speculative article going around that come from a source that come from someone else. How much did these people actually know about the subject at hand before said person wrote the article should be called into question here.

In short, don't believe everything you read, I can write a lot of stuff about a lot of things, does not mean I am in an authoritative position to write such a thing to begin with. I mean these are what we called "Feel Good" article.
Fair enough

Eurasian Times = attention-grabbing headlines but lack of substance.

I always like to "check out" people backgrounds and after looking at Mr. Tooheys writings, especially the obvious pro-China narrative, it's easy to see why he wants Australia get rid off F-35's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom