What's new

Australia keen to boost political, economic ties with Bangladesh

Minister Watt is another QUAD official from Australia to promote and strengthen QUAD against China. No wonder, his itinerary includes also Nepal and Bhutan which border China.

I have reason to believe now that Bangladesh is inthe QUAD, it will cause China to stop venturing into the BoB via Burma, and the stronger QUAD members will find ways to confine China in its own part of the Sea in the western Pacific.

China claims all the maritime areas to the south bordering the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei, and even Indonesia. China says a sea map produced 5000 years ago clearly indicates that all these vast areas are part of its own Sea areas.

QUAD members will gradually encircle China in its own land mass.
When did Bangladesh join the QUAD?

Ah, indeed. China should build a naval base in MM.
Bullshit, stop bickering like an ugly woman, idiot. Tell me why China is displeased when BD joined QUAD.

Neither BD, America, Japan nor any other Western power wants communism in Burma and a Chinese naval base there.

Bullshit, stop bickering like an ugly woman, idiot. Tell me why China is displeased when BD joined QUAD.

Neither BD, America, Japan nor any other Western power wants communism in Burma and a Chinese naval base there.
..................???

Please Bangladesh join QUAD.

Back
Top Bottom