What's new

Australia keen to boost political, economic ties with Bangladesh

This is just advice. There is no warning meaning. This indicates that the CCP values Bangladesh. CCP is willing to discuss some things with Bangladesh. This is a good thing.

What do you think of Australia and Japan?

A few years ago, China severed all ties with Nazi Australia. China does not accept any explanation from Australia.

A few days ago. The Chinese naval fleet is circling Japan once again. no explanation. But I guess Japan can understand.

Warning Bangladesh? Maybe Bangladeshi friends have too many misunderstandings.

When you advise something with some consequence if not followed it’s a warning. Now it’s up to you whatever name you like to give.

Nothing to do with Japan and Australia but it looks like China is the aggressor here and not respecting territorial integrity and diplomatic norm. So for them quad is fully justified.

When you advise something with some consequence if not followed it’s a warning. Now it’s up to you whatever name you like to give.

Nothing to do with Japan and Australia but it looks like China is the aggressor here and not respecting territorial integrity and diplomatic norm. So for them quad is fully justified.
If you understand CCP in this way. I don't have any problems. Just like I said. Democratic China does not explain any issues to any country. Corresponding. Democratic China also does not accept any explanation from any country.

You do your job. I do my job.

If you understand CCP in this way. I don't have any problems. Just like I said. Democratic China does not explain any issues to any country. Corresponding. Democratic China also does not accept any explanation from any country.

You do your job. I do my job.

What a nice and polite way to spread propaganda and telling blunt lie in e a change of filling account with 50 cent by each post. All hails to CCP.

What a nice and polite way to spread propaganda and telling blunt lie in e a change of filling account with 50 cent by each post. All hails to CCP.
emmm.... Calm down. You have overreacted.

Bangladesh should strengthen relationship with everyone who is sincere, but not fully commit to any blocks.

The Chinese naval fleet patrols Japan.

View attachment 929303

View attachment 929304View attachment 929305View attachment 929306

What we mean is. China really doesn't care about Bangladesh joining the QUAD. As long as You are happy.

And if you want to talk about ancient maps. We can talk about Israel, the Malvinas Islands, New Mexico, and Gibraltar. etc.
Chinese Imperialistic activities will shortly be curved by the QUAD. BD has successfully thwarted Chinese ambitions in the BoB via Burma.

When the time comes Chinese ships will be barred from entering Malacca Strait, and Chinese ambitions gone. Its naval ships will be moving inside the South China Sea. No foreign trade. only via Russia and Russia is already encircled.

China should better change its attitude. No country wants Chinese suzerainty over its sea.

Last edited:
Chinese Imperialistic activities will shortly be curved by the QUAD. BD has successfully thwarted Chinese ambitions in the BoB via Burma.

When the time comes Chinese ships will be barred from entering Malacca Strait, and Chinese ambitions gone. Its naval ships will be moving inside the South China Sea. No foreign trade. only via Russia and Russia is already encircled.

China should better change its attitude. No country wants Chinese suzerainty over its sea.
emmm.... But the Chinese fleet is still operating near Japan.

Screenshot_20230513_012546.jpg

For your dream talk. I know what kind of language you can understand.

emmm.... But the Chinese fleet is still operating near Japan.

View attachment 929391

For your dream talk. I know what kind of language you can understand.
Yes, the Chinese fleet will annihilate Japan. I am so scared to know about it.

There was a time when Japan built 26 aircraft carriers and China had none. Now, Japan has no aircraft carrier, but a big China has now two aircraft carriers 57 years after WWll.

This shows how advanced Japan is and China not. So, can Japan build another 26 or 260 aircraft carriers today or has its engineering companies lost their technologies from their memory?

Yes, the Chinese fleet will annihilate Japan. I am so scared to know about it.

There was a time when Japan built 26 aircraft carriers and China had none. Now, Japan has no aircraft carrier, but a big China has now two aircraft carriers 57 years after WWll.

This shows how advanced Japan is and China not. So, can Japan build another 26 or 260 aircraft carriers today or has its engineering companies lost their technologies from their memory?
Let me tell you a secret ~ Not only the Chinese fleet likes to patrol Japan. in fact. Chinese bombers prefer to patrol Japan.

Modern aircraft carriers are different from WWII iron cans. we admit that Japan can manufacture 500+ WWII iron cans. and 5000+ propeller fighter jets. Although we don't know what's the point of Japan producing so many WWII product. But sorry. japan really cannot manufacture aircraft carriers.

Your dreams are very amateurish.

Last edited:
China has no plans to protect Bangladesh from backlash should we choose the Chinese side. If China really cared, they could have made it so that Bangladesh is prioritised as an outsourcing destination for Chinese low/medium-end manufacturing and given preferential access to the Chinese market. This would ensure Bangladesh is not reliant on the West for export dollars.

All China has to offer is hollow statements. This is the kind of meek posture that will prevent China from ever becoming a sole superpower.

Bangladesh must make every effort to balance China and the West but if forced to choose, we have no option but to choose the West. Cannot bite the hand that feeds.

Last edited:
China has no plans to protect Bangladesh from backlash should they choose the Chinese side. If China really cared, they could have made it so that Bangladesh is prioritised as an outsourcing destination for Chinese low/medium-end manufacturing and given preferential access to the Chinese market. This would ensure Bangladesh is not reliant on the West for export dollars.

All China has to offer is hollow statements. This is the kind of meek posture that will prevent China from ever becoming a sole superpower.

Bangladesh must make every effort to China and the West but if forced to choose, we have no option but to choose the West. Cannot bite the hand that feeds.
Yeah exactly, most of the exports goes to the west, it will be retarded if we choose a country that don't give a shit about us over the west where we earn our export dollars.

This is just advice. There is no warning meaning. This indicates that the CCP values Bangladesh. CCP is willing to discuss some things with Bangladesh. This is a good thing.
China values BD because it did not want BD to choose QUAD instead of China. But, why? It is because QUAD blocks Chinese ambitions in Burma. China wants to make a corridor through Burma from Kunming to Sittwe or its south.

China needs this corridor because QUAD may block Malacca Strait for its shipment of goods and naval ships. With BD in the QUAD, China has lost one huge gamble—no corridor through Burma. QUAD navies will be waiting there to block the anchorage of Chinese naval ships in any BoB port in Burma.

I believe unless China gets back to its own Sea in the Western Pacific pressures will keep on mounting on China.

So, I ask - relinquish illegal possessions in that vast sea and be a Good Boy.

Last edited:
China values BD because it did not want BD to choose between QUAD instead of China. But, why? It is because it blocks Chinese ambitions in Burma. China wants to make a corridor through Burma from Kunming to Sittwe or its south.
1. What does this have to do with you?

???????????????

I mean. China builds Kunming-MM Corridor. What does this have to do with BD joining QUAD?

The whole world, including Russia, India, Argentina, Türkiye, Saudi Arabia, Iran, France, Spain, Serbia, Brazil... We all hope that US will be a good boy. Can the US abandon overseas military bases and illegal property? Can US at least stop stealing oil?

Last edited:
I mean. China builds Kunming-MM Corridor. What does this have to do with BD joining QUAD?
So, you think China will build a naval base in Sittwe or any other ports in Burma and QUAD will say it welcomes this?

QUAD is now in BD and Japanese navy ships visited Chittagong only a week ago. Do not you understand why America so eagerly sought BD entry into QUAD?

Last edited:
So, you think China will build a naval base in Sittwe or any other ports in Burma and QUAD will say it welcomes this?

QUAD is now in BD and Japanese navy ships visited Chittagong only a week ago. Do not you understand why America so eagerly sought BD entry into QUAD?
Ah, indeed. China should build a naval base in MM.

Back
Top Bottom