What's new

Australian iron ore supplier embraces Chinese market with yuan settlement

Then why asked moderator if your intention is not to close this thread? So u called them for fun? U know that abusing moderator can get yourself ban. Tell me u ask them to come here for what? :enjoy:
You do know as a title holder, I have prioritized report, which mean the moderation team would look at my report first and close it, I don't need to quote Mod, I just need to report this thread.

WHICH MEAN IF I WANT THIS THREAD BAN, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED A LONG TIME AGO.

And yes, I am calling the mod for @mike2000 is back for fun. He said the thread is fake and should be close and quote Mod, I just bring tell him you can't quote mod without actually quoting mod.

And when are you going to answer my question?? Faker?? :blah: :lol: :lol:

You do know as a title holder, I have prioritized report, which mean the moderation team would look at my report first and close it, I don't need to quote Mod, I just need to report this thread.

WHICH MEAN IF I WANT THIS THREAD BAN, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED A LONG TIME AGO.

And yes, I am calling the mod for @mike2000 is back for fun. He said the thread is fake and should be close and quote Mod, I just bring tell him you can't quote mod without actually quoting mod.
See! It would have banned long ago expected you. Poor little jhungary, I guess this thread not ban must have hurt u alot. :rofl:

Dude, go back to what my first post is.

I said this is about stuff that happened 2 years ago. I don't care about Nikkei or whatever hack article you come up with this is not about that article, this is about the Global Time Article.

Now show me when in 2022 (as Global Time Suggest) that BHP pay Yuan to settle iron ore contract or when did the MSC Vittoria (as Global Time Reported) docked in Shangdong in 2022.

Otherwise you are the one that making false claim dude.

Can't you understand Chinese characters? Tell me what the Chinese characters with the red line mean?

IMG_20220714_062611.jpg

See! It would have banned long ago expected you. Poor little jhungary, I guess this thread not ban must have hurt u alot. :rofl:
This has not banned because I had not report it. And I do not want this thread to ban to begin with,.

Are you having early onset dementia? :blah: :rofl: I just said that 2 post sago.

This has not banned because I had not report it. And I do not want this thread to ban to begin with,.

Are you having early onset dementia? :blah: :rofl: I just said that 2 post sago.
How can u don't want this thread to be ban? It would cause more embarrassment for anglo allied iron brothers and u. :enjoy:

And please answer inquiry by @MH.Yang

Can't you understand Chinese characters? Tell me what the Chinese characters with the red line mean?

View attachment 862286
First of all, whether or not this is a "Respectable" source is a separate issue.

Second of all, a I said "THE FIRST" Yuan settlement is done in 2020, not 2022.

And as I said, you know shit about commodity trading, and your "explanation" is That was normal price and this was "Spot" price. Again, if you know any commodity trading, you know there are ONLY 2 Price you can trade. One is "Spot", and the other is "Future" usually T+15 or T+30. Spot price is the price you clear when you ship the ore to your destination. You get that price WHEN you started the exchange. This is used by many actual supplier, because you get paid when you hand over the goods.

Future Price is for people who broker commodity. You clear the future price now, and hopefully to have the spot price lower when they made the actual shipment, that way you earn the different, and this is within the business called "Margin" trading. Commodity supplier CANNOT engage in future price and is illegal to do so in Australia. Because they actually control the shipment. If they do able to engage in future trading, they can manipulate the price by buying a lot of ore with future price and then stop shipment to bump up the spot price when you sell, then YOU ALWAYS MAKE MONEY.

So, no, it is not "Normal" Price in 2020 and "Spot" Price in 2022. It's one and the same.

And then you have the ship in question, making this a fake news.

How can u don't want this thread to be ban? It would cause more embarrassment for anglo allied iron brothers and u. :enjoy:

And please answer inquiry by @MH.Yang
Why would i want this thread ban when it expose the idiocy of people like you and MH?:haha::rofl::lol::lol:

First of all, whether or not this is a "Respectable" source is a separate issue.

Second of all, a I said "THE FIRST" Yuan settlement is done in 2020, not 2022.

And as I said, you know shit about commodity trading, and your "explanation" is That was normal price and this was "Spot" price. Again, if you know any commodity trading, you know there are ONLY 2 Price you can trade. One is "Spot", and the other is "Future" usually T+15 or T+30. Spot price is the price you clear when you ship the ore to your destination. You get that price WHEN you started the exchange. This is used by many actual supplier, because you get paid when you hand over the goods.

Future Price is for people who broker commodity. You clear the future price now, and hopefully to have the spot price lower when they made the actual shipment, that way you earn the different, and this is within the business called "Margin" trading. Commodity supplier CANNOT engage in future price and is illegal to do so in Australia. Because they actually control the shipment. If they do able to engage in future trading, they can manipulate the price by buying a lot of ore with future price and then stop shipment to bump up the spot price when you sell, then YOU ALWAYS MAKE MONEY.

So, no, it is not "Normal" Price in 2020 and "Spot" Price in 2022. It's one and the same.

And then you have the ship in question, making this a fake news.

Why would i want this thread ban when it expose the idiocy of people like you and MH?:haha::rofl::lol::lol:
He is asking you to explain the Chinese article in 2022 which clearly mention yuan is used. Stop avoiding

He is asking you to explain the Chinese article in 2022 which clearly mention yuan is used. Stop avoiding
lol, Dipstick, Read the entire post.

Even with Global Time, it give out shit article like that, do I have to believe every single Article from China is better quality than the shit that Global Time wrote?

As I said many time again, that global time article is a fraud, and unless you have point to counter my point being raised 8 post ago, I am not interested in debunking every single article you people posted up here.

get back to me with the Global Times article, then we can talk more, otherwise all other reply I am going to give you is

LOL :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :blah: :haha:

lol, Dipstick, Read the entire post.

Even with Global Time, it give out shit article like that, do I have to believe every single Article from China is better quality than the shit that Global Time wrote?

As I said many time again, that global time article is a fraud, and unless you have point to counter my point being raised 8 post ago, I am not interested in debunking every single article you people posted up here.

get back to me with the Global Times article, then we can talk more, otherwise all other reply I am going to give you is

Lol.. you haven't answer inquiry about yang article posted. Why so scares talking about it? I can keep asking and asking from u. And u can continue deny to show your guilty or lack of proper responses.

Now I know why western world going downhill when they behave like indians , hiding and delude themselves from reality. Pretend the inevitable never happened. So any proper response and changes are never gonna make. :enjoy:

Lol.. you haven't answer inquiry about yang article posted. Why so scares talking about it? I can keep asking and asking from u. And u can continue deny to show your guilty or lack of proper responses.

Now I know why western world going downhill when they behave like indians , hiding and delude themselves from reality. Pretend the inevitable never happened. So any proper response and changes are never gonna make. :enjoy:

This news is from Shanghai Securities News, China. This is the official newspaper of China's A-share market. If such a newspaper publishes false news, it will face a huge fine from the China Securities Regulatory Commission.

Secondly, this report clearly tells us that on July 10, 2022, BHP held a ceremony in Rizhao Port, Shandong Province to celebrate the entry of BHP's first CNY spot trade iron ore ship into the port.

IMG_20220714_062611.jpg

This news is from Shanghai Securities News, China. This is the official newspaper of China's A-share market. If such a newspaper publishes false news, it will face a huge fine from the China Securities Regulatory Commission.

Secondly, this report clearly tells us that on July 10, 2022, BHP held a ceremony in Rizhao Port, Shandong Province to celebrate the entry of BHP's first CNY spot trade iron ore ship into the port.

View attachment 862338
@jhungary

Don't avoid Yang Inquiry. Please post facts or credible link to prove your point or rebuke this article.

Don't be a coward. :lol:

@mike2000 is back
And don't be a foolish cheerleader supporting lies and evil. Don't be in denial that rmb trade are not supported by the so called anglo iron brothers of Australia by asking moderator coming in trying to get a credible thread being delete. Maybe UK will join the Chinese rmb bandwagon since US is such a selfish partner and Boris is such a serial liar and snoob. :enjoy:

Last edited:

View attachment 862338
Dude, you keep posting the same message and saying the same thing DOES NOT make it more authentics.

I have answered your question TWICE, once in less detail, once in more, I mean, if you still failed to see my point, this is hardly my problem.

@jhungary

Don't avoid Yang Inquiry. Please post facts or credible link to prove your point or rebuke this article.

Don't be a coward. :lol:

@mike2000 is back
And don't be a foolish cheerleader supporting lies and evil. Don't be in denial that rmb trade are not supported by the so called anglo iron brothers of Australia by asking moderator coming in trying to get a credible thread being delete. Maybe UK will join the Chinese rmb bandwagon since US is such a selfish partner and Boris is such a serial liar and snoob. :enjoy:
FAKER :rofl: :laugh: :laugh:

China’s secret victory against Australia in trade war​

The US dollar might be a thing of the past when it comes to global trade, as Australia’s iron ore industry welcomes this new payment method.

Iron ore price: Chinese pay Australian iron ore in yuan​

@jhungary

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom