What's new

Authorities seize chocolates from passenger at Jinnah International Airport, Karachi

Apparently the custom guys were even looking to confiscate stuff in a baby bag of an infant passenger such as her diapers, formula and stuff.

For the first time in ages I heard a whole bunch of expats on a group video
say in Unison “Alhamdulliah we aren’t stuck in that Jahannum(Pakistan)”

Apparently the custom guys were even looking to confiscate stuff in a baby bag of an infant passenger such as her diapers, formula and stuff.

For the first time in ages I heard a whole bunch of expats on a group video
say in Unison “Alhamdulliah we aren’t stuck in that Jahannum(Pakistan)”
What a shame..

They are Thieves so don't be surprised if they start forcefully confiscating other personal Items from the passengers. Welcome to Banana Republic of Pakistan with Law of the jungle, ruled by Convicted and Corrupt Thugs.

Last edited:
Stupid morons dont see that its not the country's dollar reserves that are spent on those chocolates. Passengers bringing stuff is not import, dumb idiots.

This PMLN measure is a lollypop for all corrupt staff at airports who no doubt will be confiscating and then selling it to directly to local shops supplement their haram incomes.

Plus it punishes expats who mostly support PTI.

Was thinking the same, why allow these crooks to benefit from the hard-earned cash. Let these corrupt tola starve to death.

corrupt tola doesnt need your money. they already have plenty stashed up.
The daily wager mazdoor does need your money to feed his kids.
Stop being stupid please.

corrupt tola doesnt need your money. they already have plenty stashed up.
The daily wager mazdoor does need your money to feed his kids.
Stop being stupid please.
STFU, I will say whatever I want. If you have so much love go and live there don't preach me your sh!ty *** opinion.

STFU, I will say whatever I want. If you have so much love go and live there don't preach me your sh!ty *** opinion.

Well then try and hide your stupidity from reaching my ears and eyes mate.

Well then try and hide your stupidity from reaching my ears and eyes mate.

Oh Lil Patwari Bytch, think you are cool? I'll not reach for your ears, I'll reach for your throat and kick your lil patwari ***. Stop hiding in UAE come to Pak and face some music.

If you think you are man enough then make me stop doing it. I challenge you Patwari.

Back
Top Bottom