What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be there soon :) ill be working in coorg very soon, just get me good toddy and my meat parcel is all yours :)

and if you know the correct people, you can even taste wild boar which according to my acquaintances is very tasty.

Lol !!!
Dog Pee, Cow Pee..
In these thread we are seeing excellent culinary inventions !!!!
Who eats to eat what .. etc etc..

A good will gesture turned sour on this forum. It reinforced Pakistanis that united India was bad for them. I am glad they is left for Pakistan. Indian Muslims live in a more colorful society with different cultures enriching themselves. I am glad they turned out to be moderate and respecting of other religions. At least they don't kill others in the name of the god.

In Kerala Hindus too consume Beef..........But in other part you are bound to respect majority Communities religious sentiments

The Same way when you go to middle east you are banned from consuming Pork

Its available in Dubai.

So what dogs eat their own poop but Chinese still eat them and cows are dumber then pigs known fact

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Nothing taste better then a bacon roll with brown sauce u muslims are missing out trust me and I know i eat beef also

If I want I can eat pork, its not a problem for me. Everyone has their own taste I guess, I can't digest the smell of pork. And yeah I highly doubt Chinese people eat dogs. You guys marry dogs.

Naw I can't imagine eating an animal that eats its own crap. I guess you know what they say, you are what you eat.

Even Chicken do that..........Hope you dont eat it....if you eat I guess you know what they say, you are what you eat

What about mixing PEE of cow with pork?
BTW a personal question: Have you ever drunk pee of a cow, as most Hindus do in India?

Bro if you go abroad, some Indian shops sprinkle cow urine on sweets and stuff.

Chinese do eat dogs there was a dog festival the other day and no we dont marry dogs i marry girls you want me to post Pakistanis having fights with a donkey? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I want I can eat pork, its not a problem for me. Everyone has their own taste I guess, I can't digest the smell of pork. And yeah I highly doubt Chinese people eat dogs. You guys marry dogs.
lol you must be dumb then chinese love dogs in their tummy, why shouldn't they after all its just the phucking meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom