What's new

Awami govt proved again - they are indian stooges

i strongly disagree. real binding force of Bangladesh is their culture not ISLAM. we have seen it in 71 where bangladeshi united to protect their language and freedom.

You are right on the target.
Jamaati who supported Pakistan in 1971, celebrates language movement of 1952. Their leader Gulam Azam was a leader on that movement.
Recent comment by Mujahid, Jamaat's secretary general "Those who were part of the freedom movement are the most lucky person of a nation". He was referring to the freedom fighter of Bangladesh.
Those who brings Islam again and again for the integrity of Bangaldesh are just missing the concept of magnanomity of living in a country where their religion is majority.

Its interesting to see that islam is used by some to make the other person lose his identity and culture, but the same folks are not ready to lose their own identity and culture. Its always the other people.

i strongly disagree. real binding force of Bangladesh is their culture not ISLAM. we have seen it in 71 where bangladeshi united to protect their language and freedom.

I strongly disagree with your opinion as well. you are looking at things in different shade whereas I know the reality of Bd as Bangladeshi born Muslim. 71 didn't occurred because of language rather than join effort of conspirator and traitors and also geographical location of two wings.

culture are based on religion thus Bangladesh culture based on Islam rather than Hinduism so one way or other Islam is the main ingredient behind the sovereignty of Bangladesh.

Now if we are to build our culture just on bangla language than why does Bangladesh need to exist when there is also bangla speaking state in India. Bangladesh can just merge with India or be a vessel state of India with out any independent foreign policy. Islam without Bangladesh is just slave piece of land of India.

I strongly disagree with your opinion as well. you are looking at things in different shade whereas I know the reality of Bd as Bangladeshi born Muslim. 71 didn't occurred because of language rather than join effort of conspirator and traitors and also geographical location of two wings.

culture are based on religion thus Bangladesh culture based on Islam rather than Hinduism so one way or other Islam is the main ingredient behind the sovereignty of Bangladesh.

Now if we are to build our culture just on bangla language than why does Bangladesh need to exist when there is also bangla speaking state in India. Bangladesh can just merge with India or be a vessel state of India with out any independent foreign policy. Islam without Bangladesh is just slave piece of land of India.

don't give me your conspiracy theory, i am not gonna fall for it.people were discriminated in 71 on the basis of language and culture. that is key factor here. India took the opportunity after fire started. If Islam would have been 1st priority of Bangladesh then they would have give up their culture to embrace 'Pakistani Islam'.

YOu have no clue what you talking about. You only know the history 1948 and onward but for a separate Bengali national movement started even before the start of 20th century. You may also go back to Mughal time when Bengal faught against Mughal even though it was a Muslim inhabitated and Muslim ruled area. Before that you have to to go to Pala dyanasty when we all were Buddhist and Hindus and we stood for Bengal itself. Religion did not play that much of a role in Bengal when it comes to Bengali nationalism.

You will find far more Indian Bengalis who wants a separate Bengal land than Indian Muslims who wants a Muslim land for them.

You should know all these as Bihar was under Bengal rule for thousands of years and we share common history.

If there were no Islam and we will vanish into India... you are Joking right????:woot:

Last edited:

ur view of culture is very limited. why does france have to exist differently from uk? both have christian majority.

countries can exist for their own reasons. even if bangladesh, pakistan or bangladesh dont have a reason they and the people in it will continue to exist as long as they dont nuke each other in which case it wouldnt matter anyway what religion, language, race etc.

go back to ur madrassa where ur single view of the world is more accepted.

don't give me your conspiracy theory, i am not gonna fall for it.people were discriminated in 71 on the basis of language and culture. that is key factor here. India took the opportunity after fire started.

And they are still discriminated in Bangladesh even today because they embrace Hindu mentality culture that comes from teaching of Tagore. No one respect them on the ground my friend. Most high places are the the people form Islamic roots including military. :smokin:

If Islam would have been 1st priority of Bangladesh then they would have give up their culture to embrace 'Pakistani Islam'.

I don't get it. what is Pakistani Islam? :undecided:

YOu have no clue what you talking about. You only know the history 1948 and onward but for a separate Bengali national movement started even before the start of 20th century. You may also go back to Mughal time when Bengal faught against Mughal even though it was a Muslim inhabitated and Muslim ruled area. Before that you have to to go to Pala dyanasty when we all were Buddhist and Hindus and we stood for Bengal itself. Religion did not play that much of a role in Bengal when it comes to Bengali nationalism.

Do you support cross marriage between Hindus, Buddhist and Muslim based on language as you claim to be descendant of Hindu and Buddhist? if not than shut the **** as you lost your brain and self dignity from extreme confusion.

You will find far more Indian Bengalis who wants a separate Bengal land than Indian Muslims who wants a Muslim land for them.

Not interested what Hindu bangla speaking wanted. We didn't create Pakistan to takes Hindus side.

You should know all these as Bihar was under Bengal rule for thousands of years and we share common history.

Bihari are Muslim thus of course we share the culture and history.

If there were no Islam and we will vanish into India... you are Joking right????:woot:

Try it and you will be ******* sorry. Only reason Bangladesh still around because of back from Islamic world you brain wash.

ur view of culture is very limited. why does france have to exist differently from uk? both have christian majority.

Not limited but straight forward and want no affiliation with mushrik culture.

countries can exist for their own reasons. even if bangladesh, pakistan or bangladesh dont have a reason they and the people in it will continue to exist as long as they dont nuke each other in which case it wouldnt matter anyway what religion, language, race etc.

Bd is surrounded by Hindu India unlike Pakistan. It's not separate land that can still survive with influenced culture. Islam is our only weapon against Indian aggression.

go back to ur madrassa where ur single view of the world is more accepted.

What's wrong Madrasah as some of the greatest mind originated from Madrasah education.

Do you support cross marriage between Hindus, Buddhist and Muslim based on language as you claim to be descendant of Hindu and Buddhist? if not than shut the **** as you lost your brain and self dignity from extreme confusion.

what marriage has to do with Bengali nationalism. Does a Buddhist marry a hindu or vice versa????

Not interested what Hindu bangla speaking wanted. We didn't create Pakistan to takes Hindus side.

We created Pakistan for economic emancipation. That idea is still around. We did not create Pakistan to have a fanatic backward mindied country. Just read Jinnah and his love for Secularism if you yet does not want to read Fazlul Haque.
Bihari are Muslim thus of course we share the culture and history.

We had very little common with Bihari Muslim as they are called Akbari and were convert of Mugal rule.

Try it and you will be ******* sorry. Only reason Bangladesh still around because of back from Islamic world you brain wash.

The only person who is trying different things is you.
:lol:

Bd is surrounded by Hindu India unlike Pakistan. It's not separate land that can still survive with influenced culture. Islam is our only weapon against Indian aggression.

BD also borders with Myanmar and has Bay in the south or do you want to say BD is dependent on India ?

^^
What's wrong Madrasah as some of the greatest mind originated from Madrasah education.

Good good. You have the answer.

Originally Posted by Al-zakir View Post
And they are still discriminated in Bangladesh even today because they embrace Hindu mentality
Thank you for speaking the truth. Should open a lot of shut eyes.

It's good thing in Bd. They always will be treated such until they discredit their Hindu heritage. It's us Muslim still control Bd my friend so it won't matter how many eyes open. :D

Last edited:
I cant believe how much narrow minded you are ,al-zakir.......man,how can you support oppression based on religious grounds??you lack some basic human feelings.........such as brotherly love among humans which are above religion.....leave alone the fact,that they are your own country men,and some maybe more patriotic than you.....

Back
Top Bottom