What's new

Awami League imposing Hindu dominance over Muslim majority population

Awami league systemetic attack on Islam and in Islamic fabric in Bangladeshi culture and society:

1) Awami League contemplating removing “Bismilla” from constitution
2) Awami contemplating removing Islam as state religion from constitution
3) Awami League banning Islamic political party in Bangladesh
4) Awami league threatening to give extremist label to whoever speak on behalf for Islamic political party
5) Awami regime filed falsified case and tortured who speak for Islam and Bangladeshi nationalism

they are all steps in the direction of Bangladesh's progress. then why fret? Are you anti -Bangladesh?

Whether these guys are trying to disgrace Islam or not, the sandal doesn't say Islam, it says Island as pointed out by iadjani.

Near the toe area, there is a palm tree, found on a typical island.

LOL.. this is so funny... we can also say that it is indeed Islam, because the palm tree symbolises date palms from saudi arbia or gulf where islam started ..

Instead of abusing, maybe you could have provided you logical points -- as i did. Again, i stand what i wrote. Check out.

maybe it was islam,, so you can interpret it as, 'islam will slap you like this chappal' so dont fret

they are all steps in the direction of Bangladesh's progress. then why fret? Are you anti -Bangladesh?

More importantly where does indian gets right to dictate what direction Bangladesh should move?? Supressing aspirition of majority Muslim population, that is indian definition of progress? That explains need for awareness of indian agenda in Bangladesh.

Its better to ignore new indian import.

More importantly where does indian gets right to dictate what direction Bangladesh should move?? Supressing aspirition of majority Muslim population, that is indian definition of progress? That explains need for awareness of indian agenda in Bangladesh.

Its better to ignore new indian import.

india never dictated. It is the wise AL leadership which is providing the right direction. BD has 15% hindu person, so its not just muslims aspiration that should be taken care of. and if BD is expanding its economy whats your problem. maybe you are not a Bdeshi but someone who doesnt like BD.

Skies BRO,

ND at the end of Island seemed more like M in that picture than its original word, didn't it? Idune Bhai, probably carried away a bit with frustration against AWAMY-Rapists but that one high-spirited mistake didn't under value other/related posts of his.

I think some one photosoped that photo.
LOOk:
88634542.jpg

Actually, that's why I told him to recheck him before post. May he did not notice that edited part. I'm not questioning his authenticity of all posts. I appreciate his 95% past posts if I say quantitatively.

LOOk:
88634542.jpg

Actually, that's why I told him to recheck him before post. May he did not notice that edited part. I'm not questioning his authenticity of all posts. I appreciate his 95% past posts if I say quantitatively.

In my opinion, this just shows how people (especially those who may have Photoshopped this) are trying to instigate and cause turmoil or if not that, they are creating false evidence. Can someone tell me what the source of the picture was?

In my opinion, this just shows how people (especially those who may have Photoshopped this) are trying to instigate and cause turmoil or if not that, they are creating false evidence. Can someone tell me what the source of the picture was?

That is most authentic BNP mouthpiece called Sheeranews....
Amardesh, Naya Diganta, Sheershanews gangue are the reference point of PDF's BD section... The rest of the newspapers are just Murtad, Munafiq and RAW agents... :cheers:

LOOk:
88634542.jpg

Actually, that's why I told him to recheck him before post. May he did not notice that edited part.

Good observation.:tup:
Someone intentionally cloned and erased the N and D.That is because those letters are visible from that angle.

That is most authentic BNP mouthpiece called Sheeranews....
Amardesh, Naya Diganta, Sheershanews gangue are the reference point of PDF's BD section... The rest of the newspapers are just Murtad, Munafiq and RAW agents... :cheers:

this murtid munafiq business has no meaning. Only now BD is experiencing some progress because they are trying to p being just religious and trying to improve the lives of all their people.

Back
Top Bottom