What's new

Awami Muslim League

LOL
Pray for Him :D

MAN
dont waste your time

He is Bloody DALLA

You know there was KHOTA near LAL Masjid which was working for many time because of SHEIKH RASHEED ........ he protects that KHOTA .

He is Bloody ******

Mr Aamir Zia, Please mind your language on this forum. Such kind of vulgar language is not accepted here. Act mature before you post anything on this forum. If you have anything agaisnt anyone, then show it in a proper and adult manner. This forum has respect and we talk like adults here thanks and be carefull next time.
It was not personal but take it as a warning! thanks:pakistan::police:

Hey I wish to Join Awami Muslim League. I live in Karachi and if any one from that party reads this post kindly contact on my email address blue_jeans00@hotmail.com. I am student of MBA and I wish to contribute greatly to this party as Mr.Sheikh Rasheed is with out a doubt a true blue Leader and this country of ours deserves a change and its time for young blood to take the lead from decades of same politicians. I have immense respect for Pakistan and like all, my heart aches to see our country thriving in such times. :pakistan:

Enlighten me..

Being Awami League (pre 1971) so unpopular in Pakistan. Why he chose this name???

Awami Muslim League was the former name of Awami League (they dropped the muslim word to show alligiance to secularism later).

As much as Rasheed is to be blamed for being part of a corrupt, dictatorial rule, I still consider him to be much cleaner than most others in power politics. He has been elected from the masses, he is one of the few 'constituency politicians' in Pakistan. He has been been elected 8 times and is generally well-liked by the common man.

Also, he is not a Chaudhary or Jagirdaar. Can we do better than him? Most definitely. But looking at what we have around us, I would not mind to see a role for him in any future governments.

akpower.

He may or may not have a role in the future government. The question raised by iajdani is important. My best guess is that he may had selected this name because of this historical importance of this name and also becuase that people of Pakistan are much attached with the Muslim League.

Back
Top Bottom