What's new

Ayesha Ahad Malik New Video Released [Must watch and spread]

janbazali

New Recruit

Reaction score
Ayesha said that these police men who have beaten him is now with Hamza Shahbaz and Ali Imran Yousaf (Shahbaz Sharif’s son-in-law).
She said that she wants justice, she cannot move freely and even her daughter can’t go to school.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. How did the marriage take place?

2. Who proposed?

3. Was Hamza Shehbaz already married?

4. How did she get to know Hamza Shehbaz? Didn't she know that they are ghundas?

5. When she was marrying that ghunda, how did she determine it was the right match?

1. How did the marriage take place?

2. Who proposed?

3. Was Hamza Shehbaz already married?

4. How did she get to know Hamza Shehbaz? Didn't she know that they are ghundas?

5. When she was marrying that ghunda, how did she determine it was the right match?

If a girl marries somebody, she plays bet of her life with that. I am yet to meet the girl who knew that her future husband was a deceiver and she went on to marry him.

I don't know if this girl is right or wrong but I know Shareef Bradran are not "Shareef". Nawaz Shareef had post marrital affairs, shahbaz shareef had those and its no surprize if their children has them too.

Ayesha said that these police men who have beaten him is now with Hamza Shahbaz and Ali Imran Yousaf (Shahbaz Sharif’s son-in-law).
She said that she wants justice, she cannot move freely and even her daughter can’t go to school.

This happens everywhere in the world. With power comes money and women. In the US, I believe everyone with $$$$ has a mistress. Same is with Pakistan. I've heard about your president's colorful days in NY and even in Pakistan along with some others who come to the US to gamble away, and have fun with women. Same's everywhere.

She married the guy thinking it was a lottery. No she's about to cash it and they'll settle internally, a few million here and there and she'll stfu. That happens in all societies unfortunately. Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich and pretty much every other politicians across the world has done it. Nothing new there

Rumor's are this girl is chaudhry pervez elahi's girl friend :azn:

Everything else aside ... Justifies the saying

" Lahori girls are very beautiful TILL they start talking"

Her accent is that of central lahore !

she was after money and fame nothing else.

Her father has enough money ... haven't you seen her following Hamza,
she does that in a BMW 7 Series car !

Her father and Shabaz sharif had differences on some plaza demolition orders.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom