What's new

Ayodhya negotiators come up with dual-shrine solution to settle dispute

As of Now From the Facts its Totally Favors Hindus Even in Supreme Court So We will wait for Sc Decision on this Matter Its Vary Sensitive Issue in Hindi heartlands So we should wait for Court Decision

Actually it isn't that simple, which is why many Hindu organisations wanted negotiations or a law. The High Court decision was not really a sound one on legal grounds, more of an compromise. The Supreme Court may not be so lenient.

Because u cannot be thinking about ur nation if u think 15% or 80%(depending on ur religious belief)of the population is ur enemy.

Who said being religious equates to thinking someone of another faith is their enemy?

Eventually the Claimed Structure was Disputed and Where Never Regarded Mosque By In Court Verdict you can See It

in Above Article As well

I was talking about mecca sir:coffee:

Some parts of your assertion may be correct ,,however u have no proof of mecca being a hindu holy site at any point in history..........

There is no proof that it was Islamic site as well... It exist Before Muhammad was born. Muhammad went to a cave and spread words (I am not saying rumors so Mods please don ban me) that he was given(taught) Koran by angles and many things (A Muslim can tell you those stories). Though there is no proof that it had happen. Its just belief...

Later Muhammad claim that Mecca and Madina is holy for Al-aha, and it must be liberated. He gathered 10,000 Attackers and ravaged that temple (may be hindu, jew or Pagan temple).

Any scholar can't contradict this version of history.. Even muslim believe in this truth..

Muslim: Justify this Act
Me: Condemn this Act

Because u cannot be thinking about ur nation if u think 15% or 80%(depending on ur religious belief)of the population is ur enemy.
Its not About 15 % But are Constitutions Provide Free Practice for Religion to All and the Site you quoting have High Sentimental Value Much Like Akal Takht & golden Temple To Sikhs

Please look at ur posts..............what do they convey?

They convey I want my holy land back and do not want to share it with someone else's faith. Especially someone else who came in and set up shop by force in the first place.

It is my secularism and big heartedness that I am still tolerating courts of law and not resorting to equal and opposite force.

For decades now.

There is no proof that it was Islamic site as well... It exist Before Muhammad was born. Muhammad went to a cave and spread words (I am not saying rumors so Mods please don ban me) that he was given(taught) Koran by angles and many things (A Muslim can tell you those stories). Though there is no proof that it had happen. Its just belief...

Later Muhammad claim that Mecca and Madina is holy for Al-aha, and it must be liberated. He gathered 10,000 Attackers and ravaged that temple (may be hindu, jew or Pagan temple).

Any scholar can't contradict this version of history.. Even muslim believe in this truth..

Muslim: Justify this Act
Me: Condemn this Act

Again some parts are correct,islam like other religions was derieved from a previously existing form of worship.The point u were making was that mecca was a hindu holy site to which i have serious reservation based on the paucity of the proof furnished by u.

Yeah right shame on nationalists who don't believe in religion at all.................praise to the people who consider religion bigger than nation:lol:

Its about justice.. In shadow of Secularism or natinalism you can't appease Arabic followers.. If you give the land (and do unjustice to son of Land).

These Arabic followers will ask separate country for themself.. Justice must be done to son of land...

Its not About 15 % But are Constitutions Provide Free Practice for Religion to All and the Site you quoting have High Sentimental Value Much Like Akal Takht & golden Temple To Sikhs

The problem is demolishing a structure and making another,how do u hope to convince 16% of population against it?

There is going to be no compromise on this. Neither is this issue dead. It is simmering. Just beneath the surface.

I disagree.

I consider myself to be a moderate Hindutvwadi. Not overly religious. Hardly in fact. More nationalist than religious.

Many do. Does not make their position automatically right (or wrong for that matter).

But I will not allow a mosque anywhere on those premises. Period. It had no place being there in the first place. It has no place even today. Especially today.

Unfortunately if it does come to a SC decision, I don't think the judges care that much.

Its about justice.. In shadow of Secularism or natinalism you can't appease Arabic followers.. If you give the land (and do unjustice to son of Land).

These Arabic followers will ask separate country for themself.. Justice must be done to son of land...

Well its not practical considering the numbers of opposing party and the secular/democratic nature of our constitution.

Again some parts are correct,islam like other religions was derieved from a previously existing form of worship.The point u were making was that mecca was a hindu holy site to which i have serious reservation based on the paucity of the proof furnished by u.

It was hindu/pagan.. you missed the pagan part, isn't it? selective reading???

Pagan is used for dharmic ppl as well..

Unfortunately if it does come to a SC decision, I don't think the judges care that much.

The Supreme Court and the Judges are free to pass their ruling.

Does not stop people from doing what they must.

The fact that I said India would burn, again, already presupposes that the SC is going to rule against the Hindus, and that the Hindus are not going to accept the ruling peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom