What's new

Azad Hind Fauj .Hitler's indian soldiers

The other powers didn't for the most part want to mass exterminate, mass rape, burn it all to the ground to create space for their people. The Imperial army took blood letting to another level.

Ehem..... the Native Americans and Maghrebis would disagree with you.

Name me one atrocity that Japan did, and I can give you its counterpart that the West committed. The sad part is that we don't even know of all of the atrocities committed by Western powers as they are the ones who control the narrative.

So for all we know Britain might have committed equally barbaric or even worse crimes than Japan, but since the British destroyed so many documents pertaining to their crimes against mankind we will never know

How many years have you got? Let’s start with the rape of Nanking. Also do remember the timelines.
I’m unaware of the British using “comfort women”. Can you give me examples of this, when mass populations of young women from numerous countries were marched at bayonet point to be sex slaves. That in the timespan of 8 years.
The British at least acknowledge the wrongs they did, how’s that going on in Japan, oh it’s been airbrushed out of history.
Anyway this topic is about the so called Azad fauj.
So when why single-out these guys as lost fellows more so than those who helped the Allies?

Our guys were misled, simple, but I've mentioned their contributions as invaluable. I'm not here to even give credibility to the Hindu and Sikhs who fought for this outfit, who spent their time after raping as many Muslim women they could, killing as many kids, elders, animals and engaging as much ethnic cleansing as possible in Punjab and other areas. I've out up several links about this.
The ones who helped the allies were not misled i.e. my elder generation who freed AJK.The Pakistani army, 95% who came from the British Indian army were not lost. My brother you wouldn't be sitting in a country called Pakistan had it not been for them.
Ok let's say we can just out it down to military training i.e. had our men on mass joined the Indian National Army we would still have Pakistan, no we would not!
The Indian National Army were not even given proper weapons to fight with, and much of their time would be spent trying to cause confusion among British Indian Army lines. The battles they did fight they were routed, many spent their time in POW camps afterwards, others were sent home. They came back with nothing, aside knowledge.
My forefathers came back with rifles, light machine guns, grenades etc, their officers literally allowed to take with them what they could carry, no questions asked. It is with these weapons they fought for our freedom, along with the knowledge they had. Yes we had the great General Kiani and others, but do remember they had 90,000 men from the British Indian Army with them, which resulted in success.
I'm sorry but this romanticising the Indian National Army is just what it is, romantic fantasy. The Sanghis seem to love them across the border so that says a lot. You judge folks on their outcomes, and the outcomes achieved by the men who fought in the British Indian Army were unmatched.

By the way here is William Brown, the English British Indian officer who led the forces in the Northern Areas, which fought to join Pakistan. @Indus Pakistan
1605030145991.png

@Blacklight
@PanzerKiel
@Irfan Baloch

Gents as serviceman, ex and active duty, can you please share your thoughts here.

Last edited:
Every empire did that and worse, even ones held up by Muslims.
Regardless it’s off-topic now.

Muslims never went as far as non-Muslims in erasing cultures and their inheritors. Sorry for the off-topic post.

Bose tried to capitalized on the conflict between Aggressor Axis vs equally Aggressor Allied.
Indian National Army had both Muslim Hindu and Sikh soldiers. Hence our common heritage. For their effort we should all be proud of the Azad Hind Fauj.

How many years have you got? Let’s start with the rape of Nanking. Also do remember the timelines.
I’m unaware of the British using “comfort women”. Can you give me examples of this, when mass populations of young women from numerous countries were marched at bayonet point to be sex slaves. That in the timespan of 8 years.
The trans Atlantic slave trade for one, in which millions of women were raped by Westerners (Britain, America, France, Spain, Portugal), over the course of centuries.

As I said, for every crime you can name from the Japanese, there's a corresponding and similar one from the British and other Westerners. Both are wrong, but you are trying to give Britain and the West a moral high ground for some reason.
The British at least acknowledge the wrongs they did, how’s that going on in Japan, oh it’s been airbrushed out of history.

Firstly, destroying all documents about genocides and war crimes is not considered acknowledging.

How did Britain acknowledge anything? Have they returned all the loot they plundered? Have they rectified the mess they left in Kashmir?

Why are you defending Britain? They used our people as cannon fodder.
Anyway this topic is about the so called Azad fauj.
Yeah it is and you went off tangent in the beginning in your original post.

Back
Top Bottom