What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

I'm not a supporter, I think both common people of both countries are equally idiots, they are killing each other as their elites dont give a shit for them. They believe war propaganda, it's sad.

you say this but before it you were suggesting that armenia should target civilian areas like dams and oil pipelines, in some sort of total warfare type of thinking, hoping to speak it into existence. doesnt sound like you are a nuetral. lol

The reason for Azerbaijan victory is because Russian now want to teach Armenia a lesson for anointing a US dogs Pashinyan.

And so many PDF view this as a cosmic Islam Christian conflict given the world only Muslim theocracy Iran is supporting Armenia.

its not about christian, its centuries of persecution, has nothing yo do with muslims or christians, it can come from anyone, last 200 years saw injustice, not anymore

British report from the Armenian side. Hospitals in Armenian occupied NK are at capacity.....ambulances are quietly being taken into Armenia.

Armenian regime are fools. They will be gradually beaten out of KP while taking massive losses in the process and suffer huge economic damage. They should just implement UN requirements. Instead they attack civilians and commit war crimes.

Turks are a league above others and unrepenting. Everyone in the world except Turks recognized their stench Armenian genocide.
If the Turks had applied that not a single Christian would have survived in the Balkans or Caucasus!!! And, not a single Hindu in the sub-continent.....

Turk massacre all Christians they can get hold off.

All Anatolian Christians were murdered. Only those who resist successfully (Balkan Christians) manage to stay alive, or where Turk rules are weak (Syria, Lebanon).

If you are ignorant about a subject it's better to stay silent. Don't embarrass yourself. As an agnostic, non muslim Turk your claims are just childish. the head of greek orthodoxy lives in istanbul for gods sake. In Turkey we have citizens of armenian decent that all Turks love they are part of our country as much as anybody Adile Nasit. Every turkish child raised by her movies. She is our auntie. Hayko Cepkin even though I dont like his music he is a well known rock singer. Besiktas soccer teams fan group carsi's leader Alen Markaryan has armenian roots.so much celebrities can't count them all. After greco turkish war there was a population exchange between countries that is why our christian and greece's muslim population decreased.

I stated above I am a Turk and non muslim, never was. Even though I do not like the actions of this government because of their anti secular policies claims such as yours are total nonesense. Just visit Turkey once than make some bold statements.

Whoever lost a war againts us make such claims. Greeks, Armenians etc etc. It is the only way to get international sympathy and to motivate their younger generations. So maybe I should not respond these crybabies since they wont be over it.

Last edited:
TB-2 is writing history in Azerbayjan and the East Med....

Seems like the days of the tank are over, neutralised by drones , the days of the drone has arrived on every battlefield and only the poorer nations don't have a solution. Time for Pakistan to start working on advance ECM, like Iran, to knock out drones and make them ineffective.

Seems like the days of the tank are over, neutralised by drones , the days of the drone has arrived on every battlefield and only the poorer nations don't have a solution. Time for Pakistan to start working on advance ECM, like Iran, to knock out drones and make them ineffective.

Tank is still relevant to provide cover fire along for moving infantry; but you have to have air cover no matter what -- air cover is what Pakistan needs to provide to infantry and armor. When the PA is moving their should be drones moving along with it with A-A Missiles and other sets of drones with A-G Missiles --

Tank is still relevant to provide cover fire along for moving infantry; but you have to have air cover no matter what -- air cover is what Pakistan needs to provide to infantry and armor. When the PA is moving their should be drones moving along with it with A-A Missiles and other sets of drones with A-G Missiles --
Tanks face a multitude of adverse weapons: mines, drones, ATM, Tank buster aircraft, enemy tanks, etc, so they will have short life time on the battlefield against an equivalent adversary, unless the enemy is extremely week and can be overcome quickly.

An Armenian woman: Azerbayjan is stronger than us. Why are we fighting against them? Why are we sending teenagers to the front????

Honestly if they fight without international support not only will they lose but many will die

Why are they fighting for very sparaly populated region with populace of leas then 140,000 with just 100,000 armenians...

The war causality will run in 10,000s

Local govt of NK should negoatiate autonomy within azeribijan and allow return of azeris kickes out in 1990s...seems to be the moat rationale decision

Back
Top Bottom