What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

"Representative of the Armenian Ministry of Defense Artsrun Hovhannisyan stated during his press conference that the enemy is in a cauldron in several sections of the front line, but the Azerbaijani side presents the encirclement as an advance, which is extremely amusing for the Armenian military 🤷‍♂️"

We have been fooled by the AZ propaganda machine. AZ is really encircled in NK. AZ doom is imminent.

Pashinyan can finally put the phone down and stop calling every leader for help.

https://****/bagramyan26/21061

Iran getting too much involved in this conflict would trigger more unrest in Irans azr.populated regions. Gulf countries will also support revolts donating the funds as always and forget about Libya to make another Syrian type situation in Iran. Even arm leadership is partly responsible about triggering this situation a few months back killing azr general. And dont worry about putin he will watch these issues unfold with popcorn with his israeli friends or maybe some relatives...

Azeris in Iran have no power. And even if there is a revolt backed by Azerbaijan it'll get quickly crushed and life will become very miserable for Azeris in Iran. Keep in mind Iran is Russia's lapdog and a revolt in Iran quickly gets Russia involved via Caspian.

Even France is humiliating him. Trying to make him see common sense. Without much success

Democrats have raised 126 million USD so far to buy Mohajer 6 attack drones and HJ-12 anti tank missiles for the war

Are you Austin Power's long lost brother? your comment style reminds me of the dumb stuff he says.. completely baseless projections, lacking in sanity, reality and reasonability..

but there is no will on pakistan top brass side..pakistan has acess to all technology from china, and turkey or even the west..we started early with falco but just gave up afterwards

I thought the PA was putting most of its efforts in missile development as that is much cheaper to produce. JF-17 was also a good effort.

Even France is humiliating him. Trying to make him see common sense. Without much success

Occupation is justified by force. Turkey occupies Cyprus. Turkey occupies Syria. Power comes from the barrel of a gun. Mao Ze Dong said this. Who has power. Who occupies land. Who don't have power. Who loses land.

According to this, around %20 of entire armenian army assets have been destoyed and/or captured, within 20 days. If armenia is willing to go all in, then around 3 more months would be needed to destroy entire armenian army assets (assuming drones will continue with same efficiency as before). If armenia would be willing to sacrifice half of it's army before withdrawing, then around 1.5 more month would be needed to bury them in Karabakh.

Thousands of Armenian diaspora arrive to join war against Azeris

They'll be running on foot just like we saw today and wouldn't even trust their equipment. It's been reported that every Armenian soldier is wearing additional pants and shirt, so when they started running, the soldiers would throw away the military uniform, and will be running with his civilian clothes - that way he can't be identified as a soldier.

Ukrain president is full-jew (100% Both parents). He will help Erdogan and Aliyev.

Since he was elected by Ukrainian people, I don't see why his Jewish faith is an issue. He isn't helping Turkey and Azerbaijan but only selling equipment to benefit his country. It is a smart move on his part.

"Representative of the Armenian Ministry of Defense Artsrun Hovhannisyan stated during his press conference that the enemy is in a cauldron in several sections of the front line, but the Azerbaijani side presents the encirclement as an advance, which is extremely amusing for the Armenian military 🤷‍♂️"

We have been fooled by the AZ propaganda machine. AZ is really encircled in NK. AZ doom is imminent.

Pashinyan can finally put the phone down and stop calling every leader for help.

Sarcasm, right? :-)

Last edited:
brother i have seen this photo with different flags since atleast 1.5 years on social media! In such photoes i saw this very photo by a random guy claiming its from a gay parade and the flag instead of Pakistan's was that of Iran and instead of either Kazak/Azeri flag it was of Saudia Arabia........

So..........
Can you provide a link? I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's still a bold claim.

Well, either way, it's not strange for this sort of photo to appear. I've seen plenty of such photos on Twitter, a few of which were reposted here.

Back
Top Bottom