What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

looks like pakistandefence is becoming a zionist fake news propaganda peice against Iran unfortunately.
\
any trash zionist propaganda is magnified by 1000x as some sort of collapse of Iran

heres the full video of these sub-human animals making territorial claims against Iran in 2019

if they have any between their legs, let them try and come to Iranian lands. We will teach them a lesson the armenians are unfortunately incapable of. I would like nothing more then to see some pink pan turk wannabe army try and attack Irans northern border, and open the gates of hell
If this happens Turks will be a big power :tup: From Mediterranean sea to caspian sea
turkiy-png.404828

Take a look at this. Look at the our condition. Do u understand why we are now the punching bag of the world? Guess what? Now it Looks like Israel has become our champion. The ummah will conquer the globe with Israel holding its hand. This is where we are at in terms of delusion.
@925boy

You Pakistanis shud know bengalis all too well right? Remember 71? We remember. LOL.
Why don't you worry about Bangladesh, India and Myanmar first instead of the entire ummah. Pakistan's support of Azerbaijan is our internal matter. Don't be bothered by it.

Th

they talk about Azerbaijan as if it's this great Islamic land. Azerbaijan does not even recognize Palestinian rights to EXIST. Wake up people. Azerbaijan is only a pawn in this geopolitical game nd will be the first to be sacrificed wen the real war games commences.

Wats outrageous to me is people talking about Azerbaijan as if it's not a zio friendly country, but as if it is Palestine itself. Azeris recognize Israeli rights more than Palestinian rights. I feel bad for the people who haven't even educated themselves on this matter.

Iran backstabbing Azerbaijan ? Azerbaijan is a tiny country which is geopolitically laughably insignificant. Iran doesn't give a damn about these folk and their country
Azerbaijan is close ti or bordering Iran, Russia, and China, it's also under the sphere of influence of Turkey, a member of NATO.

To call it geopolitically insignificant is short sighted.

Lesson learned here is that Pakistan must be strong or India can one day do the same to us in Azad Kashmir.
Pretty much. Pakistan needs to study this conflict closely, as it has a lot of parallels with the India-Pakistan military and economic dynamic.

At times like these, I'm reminded of the fact that the only two reasons why india hasn't declared war is due to Pakistani nukes, and Pakistan's ability to counter Indian advances in qualitative and quantitative edges.

One thing is clear, Pakistan needs to bolster its air defenses, and seek a next generation fighter, as well as find a solution to potential enemy drone swarms.

Last edited:
Pretty much. Pakistan needs to study this conflict closely, as it has a lot of parallels with the India-Pakistan military and economic dynamic.

At times like these, I'm reminded of the fact that the only two reasons why india hasn't declared war is due to Pakistani nukes, and Pakistan's ability to counter Indian advances in qualitative and quantitative edges.

One thing is clear, Pakistan needs to bolster its air defenses, and seek a next generation fighter, as well as find a solution to potential enemy drone swarms.
Most important of all focus on economy, stability(by not allowing antinational ideology to foster and indigenous weapon systems or JV with close countries

Last edited:
Th

they talk about Azerbaijan as if it's this great Islamic land. Azerbaijan does not even recognize Palestinian rights to EXIST. Wake up people. Azerbaijan is only a pawn in this geopolitical game nd will be the first to be sacrificed wen the real war games commences.

Wats outrageous to me is people talking about Azerbaijan as if it's not a zio friendly country, but as if it is Palestine itself. Azeris recognize Israeli rights more than Palestinian rights. I feel bad for the people who haven't even educated themselves on this matter.

Iran backstabbing Azerbaijan ? Azerbaijan is a tiny country which is geopolitically laughably insignificant. Iran doesn't give a damn about these folk and their country

By your logic, just because AZE does not actively support palestinians, Armenia should keep its stolen lands.

Sorry it doesnt work like that. I can't do more for the palestinaisns that 350 million arabs. Arabs have unlimited money, unlimited people and almost unlimited lands. From egypt to iran. from turkey to the indian ocean. And they are on the verge of normalising ties to israel, economic links, military alliance etc. So arebaijan should fight Israel and all the arabs? just so palestinains can have 5,000 sq km of land?

Since israel has unlimited money and weapons from the US and soon unlimited money that the arabs will give them too, I think the best way to help the palestinains is to help reform arab countries into democracies and let their own people decide how they want to deal with israel.

We all know arabs themselves are the only reason Israel exists. Had they not betrayed the turks it would not even be an issue.

Israels crimes against the muslims are not even close to crimes committed by France, Russia, Saudi, Assad, Spain.

AZE should do whatever it wants to free its lands. It cant help anyone until it helps itself first.

By your logic, just because AZE does not actively support palestinians, Armenia should keep its stolen lands.

Sorry it doesnt work like that. I can't do more for the palestinaisns that 350 million arabs. Arabs have unlimited money, unlimited people and almost unlimited lands. From egypt to iran. from turkey to the indian ocean. And they are on the verge of normalising ties to israel, economic links, military alliance etc. So arebaijan should fight Israel and all the arabs? just so palestinains can have 5,000 sq km of land?

Since israel has unlimited money and weapons from the US and soon unlimited money that the arabs will give them too, I think the best way to help the palestinains is to help reform arab countries into democracies and let their own people decide how they want to deal with israel.

We all know arabs themselves are the only reason Israel exists. Had they not betrayed the turks it would not even be an issue.

Israels crimes against the muslims are not even close to crimes committed by France, Russia, Saudi, Assad, Spain.

AZE should do whatever it wants to free its lands. It cant help anyone until it helps itself first.

Perfectly stated brother.

Except India has a 50x bigger economy than azerbaijan and many more lives are at stake. If they get MQ-9 drones or whatever Western toys it will be very hard to deal with especially with lack of strategic depth.

Pakistan really need good anti-air and radars. The best radars, best SAMs, and satellites dedicated to the region.

what the hell Iran is doing in this war helping Armenia? and asking why Azerbaijan took help from others?
why Iran did not help Azerbaijan in the first place. then Iran objection may sound some relevance. if it is favoring Christian oppressor why it questioning Azerbaijan for taking help from others. Pakistan is standing with Azerbaijan with full support and force.

Last edited:

Well stated!!

What people don't get is, what Israel provided Azerbaijan is not a game changer or anything significant. Suicide drones and some rocket systems etc. Israel didnt provide iron dome or some top notch system to Azerbaijan that they don't provide to others. I can guarantee you Israel will sell those to Zimbabwe too. Israel diplomatic support was also so light in a way it was not trying to offend Armenia and actually didnt even openly support Azerbaycan. All the military excersise with the Turkish forces before this was the real plan and preparation.

The only three countries that provided open diplamtic support was Turkey, Pakistan and Ukraine.
I dont know why some people trying overstate israels involvement. The fact is israel never can be trusted and their weapons sold to Azerbaijan is only having negligible effect on the battlefield. It is the TB2 which is decimating the enemies like it is did in Syria. Any country who invest in the TB2 will have now have without doubt immeasurable deterrent on their side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom