What's new

Azeri want attack on Iran

The standoff between Iran, Israel and the United States over Tehran’s nuclear weapons ambitions has drawn in another player: Azerbaijan.

According to intelligence officials, Iran’s security services have concluded that Azerbaijan, its Muslim neighbor to the north, has been enlisted by Israel in a campaign of cyber attacks, assassinations and detailed military planning aimed at destabilizing and ultimately destroying Tehran’s nuclear research program.

I had no doubt that Iran has been aware of these things (including use of Azeri airspace and airbases) but thanks for verifying it.

That Iranian perspective, described by a range of current and former US intelligence officials who asked that their names remain confidential, has led to a crackdown on Iran’s sizeable ethnic Azeri minority

that is not true...someone should tell these US intel officials that they have the wrong intel who don't want to give their names but make such statements that promotes separation where there isn't any.

and the launch of an Iranian counter espionage offensive to destabilize the government of President Ilham Aliev.

however this is true.....good job Iran.

Ethnic Azeris are Iran’s largest minority group, comprising about 16 percent of the population, mostly clustered along the northern border and in Tehran.

Ethnic Azaris are not considered a minority in Iran.

Azerbaijan buying weapons from Russia, Israel, Ukraine, South Africa, etc., is just a show. Just like the Six Day War in the Middle East. Nasser (Aliyev in this case) talks grandly about retaking Zionist land ( in this case Artsakh) to please his ego, appear aggressive, and deviate public attention from internal issues (in this case, dwindling supply of Azeri oil). What happened 40 years ago? Egypt got it's @ss kicked. Azerbaijan is preparing for military parades and show, while Armenia is preparing for war.

I think it's sad that azerbaijan wants to arm to the teeth with israeli weapons , cause once they go to war with armenia , they have russian weapons.

I failed to find a logic! Please, rephrase what you want to imply.

Azerbaijan buying weapons from Russia, Israel, Ukraine, South Africa, etc., is just a show. Just like the Six Day War in the Middle East. Nasser (Aliyev in this case) talks grandly about retaking Zionist land ( in this case Artsakh) to please his ego, appear aggressive, and deviate public attention from internal issues (in this case, dwindling supply of Azeri oil). What happened 40 years ago? Egypt got it's @ss kicked. Azerbaijan is preparing for military parades and show, while Armenia is preparing for war.

Your one of the most delusional troll that I have ever seen. And your comparision is just laughable and pathetic. You cannot even write a sentence without trolling, annoying troll.

10 million citizens against a country of 80 million, doesn't make sense.

^ give me one good stinger missile launcher i take down that plane n take the left over parts to sell at the garage.

^ give me one good stinger missile launcher i take down that plane n take the left over parts to sell at the garage.

:lol: no stingers but sling shot and sword

Sling_shot.gif

i actually own sling shot lolz a proper game keeper one that is used for hunting tested against air rifle much more powerful by the seller who make them and posted video of them.
images

a ak47, a dagger, a horse n promise of four women n turk will fight. just make sure they get four of ahem them otherwise their will be rebellion amongst the ranks.

well @TR.1 are you turk enuf for this or keyboard fighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
size does matter actually, its really hard to protect multiple fronts if you don't have the manpower. Iran has more equipment it could employ as well. There is also the economical price. fortunately an Iranian- Azeri war most likely wont occur.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom