What's new

Baba Ramdeb threaten to arms traning to supporters .

i think after he arrested by police in the ramlila maidan. He lost his brain daily he making non-sense statement.

Where are those supporters who were bashing me since 1st day when I talked abt this nutjob.

If ppl keep on supporting such nutcases , Indian version of Taliban is coming .
On one case Hazare speaks abt ahinsa , non violence .
A guy on RSS payrole talks about Weapons , violence , killing police .
Waa what a shame !!!
He successfully used ppl for his political ambitions and he was indeed successfull

:lol:

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

i think after he arrested by police in the ramlila maidan. He lost his brain daily he making non-sense statement.

Media is raping him from top to bottom .

Even BJP isnt supporting him now

Baba ki Army :yahoo:

vieixc.jpg

seems like baba is now out of his mind. he is making his case weaker by using all this gimmicks

What will Baba call his Army Monkey Army?Typical RSS CRIMINAL. He's protest against Black money is fake actually he pressurused the govt not to reveal one swiss bank account that is his own.

A criminal is a criminal!.....

Please do not typecast an organisation!.......

There are many typical/atypical criminals in congress too!:angel:

P.S. A typical politician is something we might concur on!

Everybody knew baba is village idiot. You cant make any other deduction after hearing some of his demands.
I am sure most people supporting him in the last thread have changed their minds, this thread is going to be smaller.

I have a nagging doubt that congress tried to prop him up against anna, to create division. He is the best bet among the group, as he has his own mass base.
Baba saw it through, hence tried to renegade on the deal. Congress did not like that.

With many khalistani threads cropping up, I cant stop comparing him with Bhindranwale.

http://ishare.rediff.com/video/news-and-politics/baba-ramdev-wants-to-raise-armed-force/3784699

I don't think he actually meant its ,but nothing unusual when you see you and your followers are being lathi charged and tear gas shelled in the middle of the night .

Their biggest crime was they wearing saffron color and were of Hindu religion.

So a self defense force is a mild proposal ,i saw a young male victim of police on Tv taking about becoming suicide bomber to fight corruption.

PS:If my mom or sister was lying injured in the hospital bed after facing such police brutalities , I swear in the name of Lord Jagananth i would have killed the colossal A**Ho** Home minister or that Bit** Sonia Gandhi herself.

Everybody knows it is more of a threat, again to make his core supporters happy. He does not have capability to do it.

Religion + arms = Nothing good ever comes out of it.

Attacking sleeping crowds in the middle of the night is the most cowardly act done by congress......it was funny listening to congress leaders whine against baba for planning to train his supporters.....congress surely has a very short memory did they forget about puriala arms drop case?.

Back
Top Bottom