What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

Look I think there is a misunderstanding here that in India we account for how Pakistan Muslims perceive this decision. We don't.

We honestly don't.

It's an internal matter. Hindu and Muslim communities of India have accepted this decision.

What you all make of it, is your right. But has no bearing on facts on ground. So feel free to go on and on about your theory of fascism, India breaking up etc. I'm not going to rain on your parade. Have fun!
Did u read the name of this forum? It is called PAKISTAN defense forum. It isnt called WE ARE HERE TO GUIDE YOUR DECISIONS forum. What do u think is going to happen on a Pakistani forum? Oh right...it means that Pakistanis are going to discuss stuff happening around the world and write their opinions on it...it's right in the name.

U mean to tell me that it took u this long to finally come to this conclusion...that Pakistanis are going to write their opinions here(on a Pakistani forum)? Were u dropped on the head when u were little? Or are u stupid by choice?

Iqbal saw this day 142 years ago. Lanat on MULLAH. Long live Iqbal

Iqbal saw this moment 142 years ago. LANAT on mullah, long live Iqbal

The Mullah should now pack his bags and leave for peaceful Hindustan where his RSS backers are going to welcome him with flowers.

Judgment Delivered in India.

Judgment delivered by Indian Supreme Court.

Judgment between Indian citizens.

Indians are calm but pakistanis are going gaga over the decision :lol: and they say they are not obsessed with India :rofl:

Some people here are conveniently forgetting the fact that the SC ordered land be allocated for the construction of another mosque.

Did u read the name of this forum? It is called PAKISTAN defense forum. It isnt called WE ARE HERE TO GUIDE YOUR DECISIONS forum. What do u think is going to happen on a Pakistani forum? Oh right...it means that Pakistanis are going to discuss stuff happening around the world and write their opinions on it...it's right in the name.

U mean to tell me that it took u this long to finally come to this conclusion...that Pakistanis are going to write their opinions here(on a Pakistani forum)? Were u dropped on the head when u were little? Or are u stupid by choice?

you just stated the obvious. I was just dispelling the confusion of some posters who were predicting that this is the start of breaking of India.

There is something called opinion and there is something called statement. The line for some doesn't exist as they pass off their opinions as statements.

Expected.

The 'calls for peace' before the verdict hinted the decision was going to be against Indian Muslims. More lynchings in Modi's India for them.

I am sure that government of India knew the exact verdict already.

May be that the verdict was dictated by Subramanian Swamy to this scoundrel Justice "Gangadui".:lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
you just stated the obvious. I was just dispelling the confusion of some posters who were predicting that this is the start of breaking of India.

There is something called opinion and there is something called statement. The line for some doesn't exist as they pass off their opinions as statements.
It's actually u who stated the obvious...I only pointed out the moronic conclusion u came to after all this time. The reason I'm not a member of Bharat Rakshak is bcuz I have no interest in any discussions with the members(Indians) there. Just the name of the forum was enough...I didn't become a member and then months later realized "OMG...this is an Indian forum where Indians write their opinions".

So whether statements or opinions...if u have no interest in "raining on someone's parade"...the easiest solution is to not participate. U on the other hand did participate...only to say that u r not going to participate...and then stated the obvious :woot:

Ajeeb Supreme Court hai. There is already a mosque there. Why not give another land for Temple?

Correction, there was a mosque there, just like there was a temple, both of which have been brought down.

At present there is nothing there. So whom does the land belong to now ?

That is the question supreme court had to address.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom