What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

Hey Pakistani comrades!!

After this decision isn't Justice Maulvi Anwar ul Haq comes in your mind. :D

hmmm to all those people who thinks its "balanced verdict"!

let's try this!

Lets go to MAHALAKSHMI TEMPLE BREAK IT DOWN & MUSLIMS SHOULD CLAIM RIGHTS TO IT! DUE TO BIRTH PLACE OF etc etc!

and then give out the exact verdict let's see how many of you would call that "balanced" fair just and what not!

everyone is a hypocrite when it comes to themselves!

Absolutely, if you can prove the mahalakshmi temple was in joint hnidu muslim possession for hundreds of years...

You are forgetting the legal aspect, the civil suit, evidence etc and only thinking of the criminal act of babri demolition - and babri demolition has nothing to do with this judgement.

let's try this!

Lets go to MAHALAKSHMI TEMPLE BREAK IT DOWN & MUSLIMS SHOULD CLAIM RIGHTS TO IT! DUE TO BIRTH PLACE OF etc etc!

and then give out the exact verdict let's see how many of you would call that "balanced" fair just and what not!

Terrible example. Kindly do read the judgement summaries posted above. The court did establish that this land was being frequented by Hindus even before (and during) the Mosque's existance. So, the claim of the other party to the title is legitimate. Your Mahalakshmi temple example, however, would result in totally illegitimate claim by one party! It would not stand in court.

Guys plz correct me if i'm wrong but i jus saw @ TV it says The Masjid have been given to Hindus for temple and the outter portion to muslims??? ..
people who cant confirm need not to reply ....

oops then which masjid was destroyed earlier?? :what:

let's try this!

Where present pakistan is happened to be hindu land for thousands of years before being invaded & forcefully converted by muslim invaders.
So no matter whatever digging you do first temples will come out.

Regarding ur thoughts abt destroying temples, is quite similar to ***ards invaders whose favourite past time was destroying temples and creating mosques. Is this what you learn???

Right approach, keep you nose to your self. We can take care ourselves and know what is good for us.

Are you a Pakistani member?? Did I talk to you?? nai na? then why don't you shut the **** up?

Originally Posted by democracyspeaks
"Favorite past time of muslims rulers, break temples and construct mosques on top of them, I guesss thats what they have learnt in their studies. (latest is Bamiyan buddha statue)Its time to reverse that now throughout India not just with Babri masjid. "

What is this- "Democracy speaking" or "Stupid Fanaticism speaking"?
Go home and keep your ideas there, please.

Guys plz correct me if i'm wrong but i jus saw @ TV it says The Masjid have been given to Hindus for temple and the outter portion to muslims??? ..
people who cant confirm need not to reply ....

It's good and well balanced verdict!!

Don't get enoyed, you have nothing to say in internal matter of India.

let's try this!

Tell us 'birth place' of whom???? :hitwall:

let's try this!

name me hindu ruler/invader who destroyed an existing muslim worship place and built that said mahalakshmi temple above it.......

what happened with babri masjid will never be looked at with pride with future generation of india, but now this situation should be settled for good..
gotta move on.....

Hindus vs Muslims = Secularism wins

il_fullxfull.119758236.jpg

oh so u people destroyed it, built a temple and claimed ownership thru court verdict .. :azn: i like this style :pop:

ohhh.. u must be very new to the forum... read the history of the dispute and comment accordingly..

One lawyer Ravi Shankar is saying that main 1/3 land will be given to Hindus while outside 1/3 land will be given to Muslims and 1/3 to nirmohis .

In other words all in all has been given to Hindus and Hindu mandir will be constructed there.

:tdown::tdown: Muslims should realize they are not going to get justice in India at all

The distribution of land is not yet finalized. Will be agreed to by the 3 parties over next 3 months

Originally Posted by democracyspeaks
"Favorite past time of muslims rulers, break temples and construct mosques on top of them, I guesss thats what they have learnt in their studies. (latest is Bamiyan buddha statue)Its time to reverse that now throughout India not just with Babri masjid. "

What is this- "Democracy speaking" or "Stupid Fanaticism speaking"?
Go home and keep your ideas there, please.

Its not stupid fanaticism, democracyspeaks will only utter the truth. If you are not aware of the truth then Kindly use GOOGLE.

I will stop saying what i said if you prove me wrong, till then I will continue speaking the truth.

Back
Top Bottom