What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

I think it will be in ur favor to remain on the topic & don't get too emotional, personal .. stop lecturing me about ur secularism rubbish, bcoz i aent buying it ... we all know what lies behind this secularism . face, have seen it during 92, during gujrat riots & during burning of Christian priest + church .....

Lets not derail the thread with Bullshite, which you want to.

I think it will be in ur favor to remain on the topic & don't get too emotional, personal .. stop lecturing me about ur secularism rubbish, bcoz i aent buying it ... we all know what lies behind this secularism . face, have seen it during 92, during gujrat riots & during burning of Christian priest + church .....

Thats why we say, "the partition was right". :)

don't derail the thread. We know what the religious minorities get in India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, France and many other countries.

leave aside those who dont know the depth.one better thing is that i havent seen or heard abt the riots etc.hope there will be no.

I think it was a fair Judgement.I hope the Case will not be dragged to Supreme Court.Historically Hindus and Muslims of this Country co-exists and Where I live Hindu Temple is Bordered by a Sunni Masjid.People really are secular may be except for few extremists.Ahmedis and Shias are in Particular very well bonded to Indian Society.

Lets not derail the thread with Bullshite, which you want to.

its ur bud who is talking BS ... jus go read his post and than come comment... newcomers :disagree:

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Thats why we say, "the partition was right". :)

don't derail the thread. We know what the religious minorities get in India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, France and many other countries.

another one for the rescue .... lol :rofl:

Good for you, enjoy your country and stop bothering about the muslims in India who did not want to be part of pakistan.

Muslim rulers of several states in India wanted to be part of Pakistan and in fact acceded. Including the state of Junagarh. This state was illegally captured, occupied and colonized by the Indian government. So your stance on "not wanting to be a part of pakistan" is hokum.

Arrey!!
Idiot!
Where did the Indian muslims got injustice now?
In fact they have got a part of land,which has been proven as the birth place of Lord Ram!

Is this injustice or more than justice!!!!!!!!?

Explain please!

Cant you open your ***** hole that you call your mouth with our showing your character. Talk and dont bark!

the land has been divided into 3 parts,this solves every problem..
and it's a bad news for them who were thinkimg there will be big riot after the verdict

This is all that you people can come up with. When an impartial verdict is delivered, you start bitching about past history.

How about concentrating on the immense persecution that Ahmadiya Muslims, Hindus and Christians face in Pakistan on a daily basis? Do you want links? I have access to almost 25 different incidents in the last 15 months alone.

IMO very one sided, court used term Hindu's 'Believe', wasnt that obvious?

Why mixing mythology with historical truth. Why that 2.7 acre was so essential to we Hindu's? Why not simply call whole town his birthplace?

Dont bash me, I'm Hindu also, but I am angry at panchayati kind of verdict, compromise.

Arrey!!diot
Where did the Indian muslims got injustice now?
In fact they have got a part of land,which has been proven as the birth place of Lord Ram!

Is this injustice or more than justice!!!!!!!!?

Explain please!

They did not get part of main land of Babri Mosque. Infact Muslims have been given OUTSIDE mosque land. Rest has been divided between Hindus

Muslim rulers of several states in India wanted to be part of Pakistan and in fact acceded. Including the state of Junagarh. This state was illegally captured, occupied and colonized by the Indian government. So your stance on "not wanting to be a part of pakistan" is hokum.

Because the GoI and most of the people of India didn't accept religious partition of India. Thats why we still have large number of Muslims.

Don't flame the thread with childish comments. discuss the subject only.

Back
Top Bottom