What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

my pakistani friendz should recognize that a muslim judge is among the three judges who gave his independent judgement

OK
Has ANYONE, I repeat ANYONE read the actual court verdict from the website?

If yes then PLEASE paste it (court site/news sites not opening )

I mean, just observe the reaction of most Pakistanis here. Most of them are crying that the entire land was not given to Muslims. On the other hand, every Indian on this page is rejoicing that the Muslims and Hindus have both been given land in an impartial manner. Really shows the difference in attitudes.

IMO very one sided, court used term Hindu's 'Believe', wasnt that obvious?

Why mixing mythology with historical truth. Why that 2.7 acre was so essential to we Hindu's? Why not simply call whole town his birthplace?

Dont bash me, I'm Hindu also, but I am angry at panchayati kind of verdict, compromise.

It would have been far more fair if the court had given the land to custody of the government for construction of a hospital instead of accepting the belief on religious grounds of Hindus which even could not prove if ram was born there or not.

Favorite past time of muslims rulers, break temples and construct mosques on top of them, I guesss thats what they have learnt in their studies. (latest is Bamiyan buddha statue)
Its time to reverse that now throughout India not just with Babri masjid.

Can some one tell me/Us that why the land was split 3 ways I understand the hindus and Muslims being the party to it, what about the Jains.
Also are the Jains not hindus and if they are why use their sect and not the religion that they belong to.

Ayodhya verdict: disputed site to be split between Hindus and Muslims

mosque_1728027a.jpg

The ruling will brought a legal settlement to the property dispute which spans more than 60 years of Indian independence and caused riots throughout India in 1992 when extremists destroyed the site's 16th Century Babri Mosque to build a temple to the Hindu God Ram. More than 2,000 were killed in the violence which spread throughout India.
The government banned bulk text message sending to stop militant groups spreading false information and inciting violence amid fears the clashes could be repeated following today's (THURS) High Court decision ahead of the opening of the Commonwealth Games on Sunday.

The country is already on alert for a potential terrorist attack on the Games in the capital and its security personnel will be stretched even further by the threat of riots.
The Supreme Court rejected an appeal by a former senior official on Tuesday to delay the verdict until after the Commonwealth Games.
Manmohan Singh, the Indian prime minister, yesterday published a direct appeal in all popular newspapers, pleading with Hindus and Muslims to respect the court's verdict and challenge it through legal channels if they cannot accept it.
"It goes without saying that the judgment needs to be treated with the utmost respect. At the same time, we must remember the fact that the judgment, at this stage, is just one step in the judicial process. The determination of the issues need not necessarily end with this judgement unless it is accepted by all parties," he said.
"It is necessary for all sections of the people of India to maintain equanimity and tranquillity in the aftermath of the judgment. There should be no attempt by any section of the people to provoke any other section or to indulge in any expression of emotion that would hurt the feelings of other people."
Mr Singh pleaded for the Indian tradition of respect for all religions be observed and warned that any violence could harm the country's rapid economic growth.
His appeal however heightened anxiety over the possibility of violence along with firm security measures. In Ayodya itself, in the heart of India's most populous state, police were issued with riot gear, including rubber bullets and tear gas, to quell any violence. Helicopters have been put on standby.
Twenty companies of the paramilitary Central Reserve Police Force have been drafted to protect the site itself, while 44 districts in the state have been declared as either sensitive or 'hypersensitive.'
The dispute focuses on who owns the site in Ayodhya - 83 miles from the state capital Lucknow - Muslims who have worshipped at the Babri Masjid since its construction in the 16th Century, or Hindus who believe it is the site of an ancient temple to their God, Ram. The property title has been held by the Sunni Central Waqf Board, which protects historic Muslim buildings and land.
In 1992, an estimated 150,000 Hindu fundamentalists, led by leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party, including L.K Advani, converged on the Babri Masjid site where many destroyed the mosque. In the riots which followed in Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad more than 2000 were killed. Ten years later, the dispute claimed fresh victims when Muslims attacked and killed 58 Hindu passengers on a train rumoured to be returning from Ayodhya. The massacre sparked riots throughout Gujarat in which an estimated 1000 are believed to have died.

Favorite past time of muslims rulers, break temples and construct mosques on top of them, I guesss thats what they have learnt in their studies. (latest is Bamiyan buddha statue)
Its time to reverse that now throughout India not just with Babri masjid.

arrey bhai someone please reply to my post :

OK
Has ANYONE, I repeat ANYONE read the actual court verdict from the website?

If yes then PLEASE paste it (court site/news sites not opening )

I mean, just observe the reaction of most Pakistanis here. Most of them are crying that the entire land was not given to Muslims. On the other hand, every Indian on this page is rejoicing that the Muslims and Hindus have both been given land in an impartial manner. Really shows the difference in attitudes.

Impartial ? indeed

Why mixing mythology with historical truth. Why that 2.7 acre was so essential to we Hindu's? Why not simply call whole town his birthplace?

Dont bash me, I'm Hindu also, but I am angry at panchayati kind of verdict, compromise.

my pakistani friendz should recognize that a muslim judge is among the three judges who gave his independent judgement

yeah 3 judges ..... every one got 1 share ... 1/3 is for him ,...
:woot::azn: ... relax & dont get hyper plzz

Why should people rejoice when they are attacked, wronged, stolen from and then thrown the leftovers after 18 years of an uphill struggle.

The Babri masjid was attacked and demolished by a MOB with no court order to back them. This in itself was an illegal act. Before anything else can be discussed or decided, this injustice must be reversed. This court has made a mockery of justice by snatching 2/3rds of the land of the mosque and meting out no punishment on the mob that not only destroyed the mosque but also caused the deaths of 900 people.

If someone did this to your house or your place of worship, would you rejoice? Or is your standard for muslim indians such that you require them to "rejoice" in the injustice being handed out to them, while you expect nothing but unfair dividends to accrue to the perpetrators of this crime.

The point is, the court established that Hindus had been visiting this place as far as hundreds of years back in the belief that it was lord Rama's birthplace. This establishes that this land did have religious significance for the Hindus even before the Mosque came up.

That is what the point is, not that Lord Rama actually was born here or not - the court does not decide on such things!

Back
Top Bottom