What's new

Badminton's new skirt rules cause unease

Look Janaji even men can wear Skirt & look handsome...

bagpipe1.jpg

Dont pay attention to this extremist, he has created a lot of accounts just to spread his extremist views on this site.

Here is a sample of them:

• black_magic pk
  • silent hill
  • U-571
  • XtremeRide 3
  • black_magic pk
  • darkinsky
  • rcrmj
  • silent hill
  • chops3d
  • darkinsky
  • KarachiPunk
  • sherryxyz
  • chops4d
  • mizrab
  • myth busters
  • Sayonara
  • texas rangers
  • game over
  • hammyy2k
  • into the wild
  • seany
  • seany2k
  • seany2ks

etc.

Oh Man, It's shocking how some people can go to any extent to impose their views on others. Pathetic. :hitwall:

Dont pay attention to this extremist, he has created a lot of accounts just to spread his extremist views on this site.

Here is a sample of them:

• black_magic pk
  • silent hill
  • U-571
  • XtremeRide 3
  • black_magic pk
  • darkinsky
  • rcrmj
  • silent hill
  • chops3d
  • darkinsky
  • KarachiPunk
  • sherryxyz
  • chops4d
  • mizrab
  • myth busters
  • Sayonara
  • texas rangers
  • game over
  • hammyy2k
  • into the wild
  • seany
  • seany2k
  • seany2ks

etc.

:blink::blink: WTH is it the same person ??

phewwwwwwwwwwwwww

shorts or skirts seem to frock the issue of playing the game with élan!

Well, has anyone implied it, I am sure you can find an example here.

here in this case (the thread topic) its amusing that the sports body is giving a reason which it is not applying on men.

look at the male players they do wear shorts and play whereas the females are being asked to replace shorts for skirts because it will boost their performance.

come on they should have given the real reason that they want to glamorise the events by using woman players' physical features and grab advertisement and not aimed at improving the game

But most women already wear skirts in this sport so it should not be a problem.

Even then, I am very sure that if a women decides to wear shorts, she can make her case for it.

lolzzzzz we have seen many Indians doing so as well so dont play sainty

I don't know about other Indians, but me, NO. Never. And just look at the number of IDs he's created. I don't think any Indians are that vella to do that. :lol: I won't deny but there sure are some vellas out here too.

Well, has anyone implied it, I am sure you can find an example here.

not anyone many ones :)))) we experience it many times and even on forum when some liberal extremists use the word talibani female ;)

But most women already wear skirts in this sport so it should not be a problem.

Even then, I am very sure that if a women decides to wear shorts, she can make her case for it.

thats what we heard some Indian players said that they do wear skirts in normal life so they dont have any issue with it BUT they argued the reasons given for making it a dress code :))) thats what i am also saying

not anyone many ones :)))) we experience it many times and even on forum when some liberal extremists use the word talibani female ;)

Its odd because I have never come across such a thought or use of terms in reference to female attire.

thats what we heard some Indian players said that they do wear skirts in normal life so they dont have any issue with it BUT they argued the reasons given for making it a dress code :))) thats what i am also saying

So no point of contention, case closed.

Jana

I think you made some valid points, do you ever find yourself in agreement with men about how men see women?

Jana

I think you made some valid points, do you ever find yourself in agreement with men about how men see women?

No i dint because being a lady i do experience this odd forced wish of men (both who want to see us in burqa and those who want to see us shedding our cloths to their liking)

besides many call us a bi--h when they failed to absorb our vocal attitude. some also call us backwards when we dont come on a par with their standard of being modern :)

so tell me can i find myself in agreement with such attitudes? though its really really problematic not being agreeing to their way but i have experienced we have to find ways to fight the odds

i say let us the women decide how we wana look or sound .

Back
Top Bottom