What's new

Badminton's new skirt rules cause unease

Do men have to wear skirts too?
I say we make it optional for both men and women. Am willing to bet that both ways will dramatically raise viewership. And controversy.

How would a country that have Sharia law, would allow female batmington players to wear?

See it works either way, western audience offer money to has to wear western clothing style.

gotta keep the Mullahs happy too otherwise all hell will break loose if only women wear skirts.

Tau kiyah Qiyamat aajaigi ?? That's what keeps Pakistan in chains, the threat is enough to terrorize and our inability to exercise clarity of thought hurts everyone.

No, we gotta keep the Mullahs happy too otherwise all hell will break loose if only women wear skirts.

Much like in this thread.

going to your low levels, is stereotyping allowed in this forum??do you know me??, u r a moderator and, are you a kid??

i think i was having a sane discussion here before indians turned it into an ugly one

The Badminton World Federation (BWF) announced the change in 2009 in a bid to boost the sport's profile among viewers and sponsors.

That explains it..these profit greedy speculators have no dignity and respect for women of the nation!

Tau kiyah Qiyamat aajaigi ?? That's what keeps Pakistan in chains, the threat is enough to terrorize and our inability to exercise clarity of thought hurts everyone.

Read, sarcasm.

Its not like anyone is having a tennis match in Pakistan anyway.

going to your low levels, is stereotyping allowed in this forum??do you know me??, u r a moderator and, are you a kid??

i think i was having a sane discussion here before indians turned it into an ugly one

Low levels? Sane discussion?

You started off by talking about a members assumed sister.

Now that is low level and it might be sane discussion for you, but we keep such things out of here.

Read, sarcasm.

If you say so, all I can say is that so many threads are closed due to, well I don't know what it's due to, all I know is that as soon as these radicals find their positions not being supported by majorites, somehow threads end up closed --- but then I'm biased, I think there is merit in a creating a stink, taking a stand -- but I'm generally more wrong than I am right.

The hell is wrong with these officials! You wear what you are comfortable in, while playing. Weirdos, no wonder all sports in India are down in the dumps. They should concentrate on how to improve the performance of players not what they wear on the field. Idiots!:hitwall:

If you say so, all I can say is that so many threads are closed due to, well I don't know what it's due to, all I know is that as soon as these radicals find their positions not being supported by majorites, somehow threads end up closed --- but then I'm biased, I think there is merit in a creating a stink, taking a stand -- but I'm generally more wrong than I am right.

Trust me, even as a Mod I am baffled when a number of threads, I am actively engaged in, are closed all of a sudden.

This happened recently in the 'Why Islam took a violent turn in Pakistan?' thread and a couple of others.

I suspect that a number of people shoot off their PM's to other mods, admins or the webmaster and they usually get their way.

Low levels? Sane discussion?

You started off by talking about a members assumed sister.

Now that is low level and it might be sane discussion for you, but we keep such things out of here.

so you tell me i went a low level because i said if men can talk abt other women who can be other's sisters, how does one feel if their sister is being talked abt in the same way by other guys just infront of them, i think everyone has missed my point, i was just trying to tell members to not go into something in which women are being discussed while they are just trying hard to do their job and get their country's respect, how can you too allow such discussion in a defence forum in the first place, is it professional forum or what?? and my discussion is not saner then the discussions you are having??

Back
Top Bottom