What's new

BAGHDAD — At least 66 people were killed in bomb blasts in Iraq on Friday

this is heart breaking . May the deceased rest in peace .

Iran welcomed US invasion of both Iraq & Afghanistan to get rid of Saddam Hussein & Taliban now KSA & Turkey are asking US to get rid of Bashar Al-Assad. This cycle of violence would not end until the regional players take the responsibility of solving their own mess. More foreign meddling means more sectarian division and more killings whether it is USA or Russia.

Why mostly Sunni targets this time?

MAy be taking the frustration of Syria out on the helpless Sunnis of Iraq, it just goes on to show how Malikis gov was rightly condemned by the Sunnis in protests earlier this year.

Savage ******* wankers.

Can someone tell me WHY Muslims are blowing people up all over the world? WHY bombing all the time? not even military targets. Normal civilians in markets and mosques and buses.

What the hell is wrong with these savages?

I look at the front page of the BBC and I see BOMBING today in Pakistan. BOMBING today in Afghanistan. VIOLENCE in Nigeria with Boko ******* Harem. BOMBING in Iraq. 1.5 MILLION refugees in Syria.

When are you muslims going to get your **** together?

I'm fed up of this medieval ****.

This is what happens when their isnt balance, the muslim world is massive
But it isnt stable

There is a old chinese proverb that was quoted to their enemies it was "may you live in interesting times" the muslim world is living in interesting timesweare in the midst of change and change brings chos

Old rivalries suppressed by colonisation and dictators have to the fore

This will go on until balance returns, this will come but it will take time

But beleive me as a jew thats the LAST thing you want, when the muslim world gets its act together is when jews will begin to see massive blowback for their actions in Palestine

Iran welcomed US invasion of both Iraq & Afghanistan to get rid of Saddam Hussein & Taliban now KSA & Turkey are asking US to get rid of Bashar Al-Assad. This cycle of violence would not end until the regional players take the responsibility of solving their own mess. More foreign meddling means more sectarian division and more killings whether it is USA or Russia.
It was not Iran who gave permission to USA to use its land , water and airspace attacking Iraq and Afghanistan

You see had the ones been killed been Shias all fingers would be pointed at Saudi Arabia and the entire thread would have turned into "Bash and trash the evil Saudis" thread, however since they were Sunni you will find that not one single person have pointed fingers to Iran understanding these are deviant groups and renegades that do not represent any nation or people.

So I just ask: Why the double standards ??????

This is what happens when their isnt balance, the muslim world is massive
But it isnt stable

There is a old chinese proverb that was quoted to their enemies it was "may you live in interesting times" the muslim world is living in interesting timesweare in the midst of change and change brings chos

Old rivalries suppressed by colonisation and dictators have to the fore

This will go on until balance returns, this will come but it will take time

But beleive me as a jew thats the LAST thing you want, when the muslim world gets its act together is when jews will begin to see massive blowback for their actions in Palestine

First try to get Arabs to see South Asians as their equals, then come talk. At least the Turks and Iranians have the self pride to not cling onto the notion of "muslim brotherhood" seeking Arab approval all the time.

RIP
You see had the ones been killed been Shias all fingers would be pointed at Saudi Arabia and the entire thread would have turned into "Bash and trash the evil Saudis" thread, however since they were Sunni you will find that not one single person have pointed fingers to Iran understanding these are deviant groups and renegades that do not represent any nation or people.

So I just ask: Why the double standards ??????
Iraq is our ally.so seeing trouble in the ally country is not wanted by Iran.very simple fact.

If your muslim then you automatically beleive in muslim brotherhood, its like a basic requirment, telling muslims not to believe in brotherhood is like telling them not to beleive in one god

Racism is a disease and will change over time when challenged

MAy be taking the frustration of Syria out on the helpless Sunnis of Iraq, it just goes on to show how Malikis gov was rightly condemned by the Sunnis in protests earlier this year.

if its to show frustration , then it's not over Syria . it's because of daily bombing of shia in Iraq in last 1-2 year.
also it maybe a rival sunni group . this things have happened before elections and maybe they are at it again

source problem in iraq is khawarij/the wahabism..............evil horn....from najd...............
iraq must build wall in all iraq border..........seal them...........

majority government arab country today is khawarij people.............

like prophet say they are dog from hell

According to two narrations in Sahih Bukhari, Muhammad asks Allah to bless the areas of Sham[disambiguation needed] and Yemen. When his companions said "Our Najd as well," he replied: "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head (e.g. horns) of Satan."[1][2] In a similar narration, Muhammad again asked Allah to bless the areas Medina, Mecca, Sham, and Yemen and, when asked specifically to bless Najd, repeated similar comments about there being earthquakes, trials, tribulations, and the horns of Satan.[3][4]

"O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam. O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from their appears the Horn of Satan."

"A people that recite Qur'an will come out of the East (East of Arabia, Riyad), but it will not go past their throats. They will pass through the religion (of Islam) like the arrow passes through its quarry. They will no more come back to the religion than the arrow will come back to its course. Their sign is that they shave (their heads)."

"At the end of times a man will come out of Musaylima's country and he will change the religion of Islam."

Note: Most of the Khawarij were from the Najd area, from the tribes of Banu Hanifa, Banu Tamim, and Wa'il. Musaylima was from the Banu Hanifa, and Ibn `Abd al-Wahhab is from Tamim.

It is reported in Mishkat from Hazrat Abu Said Khudri (RU) who narrates that, ‘Once we were in the presence and company of Prophet (SAWS). He was distributing booties (Spoils of War) when a person named Zul-Khawaisara, who was from the tribe of Banu Tamim addressed the Prophet (SAWS) ‘Oh Muhammad Be Just!’. The Prophet (SAWS) replied: ‘A Great pity that you have doubts; if I am unjust then who will be just; you are a loser and a failure’. Zul-Khawaisara's attitude infuriated Hazrat Umar (RU) and he pleaded with the Prophet (SAWS) to permit him to slay Zul-Khawaisara. The Prophet (SAWS) remarked: ‘Leave him, as his slaying will serve no good purpose, as he is not the only individual but there are a host of others like him and if you compare their prayers and fasting to that of yours, you yourself will feel ashamed. These are the people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, with all these apparent virtues they will leave the fold of Deen just like the arrow leaves the bow." (Miskhat, P. 535)

Hadith of Najd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom