What's new

Bahrain Airshow 2016 : Light Combat Aircraft Tejas in action

No its not "some achievement" buddy! IT IS A BIG ACHIEVEMENT!

@Dash you jack *ss you had me googling for "Chanakya" and I thought its a chicken tikka recipe!! :mad:

Not just yet....... some more kinks to be ironed out, then full induction into the IAF will nail it.
While I hold a grouse against the IAF for not having taken a pro-active role in the developmental process as it ought to have; the fact that it held out for quite a few things made sure that the iterative process of development was continued, unlike some other cases. But that is a different matter of discussion altogether.

In the meanwhile; I'll be happy to await further developments at Bahrain.

Not just yet....... some more kinks to be ironed out, then full induction into the IAF will nail it.
While I hold a grouse against the IAF for not having taken a pro-active role in the developmental process as it ought to have; the fact that it held out for quite a few things made sure that the iterative process of development was continued, unlike some other cases. But that is a different matter of discussion altogether.

In the meanwhile; I'll be happy to await further developments at Bahrain.
IAF has been behaving like a Page 3 Cougar.. who wants to be called mommy so she adopts an Adult child to avoid Labor pains, Stretch marks and sagging boobs.

IAF has been behaving like a Page 3 Cougar.. who wants to be called mommy so she adopts an Adult child to avoid Labor pains, Stretch marks and sagging boobs.

No, it was not as simplistic as that. On the one side, the IAF never created an organic Design Bureau of their own, while on the other side the DRDO 'Boffins' behaved as if they alone knew what was required to design an aircraft.
For now, I will not speak about HAL!

In contrast; the IN knew and understood completely that with their limited resource allocations, they were likely to get few "second chances" and were proactively involved in every project of theirs, not only the ones in India (where they actively led the project) but even the one which involved overseas construction. Not for nothing that I consider the IN to be the most tech-savvy of the Services.

Time for the other Services to take a leaf out of IN's book, else they should be horse-whipped into doing so.

Looks like you sir are watching too many shobha de interviews :lol:

tejas is incomplete with out the DSI.. :D:man_in_love:
Maybe they will have it in its Mark 3 format with twin vertical tail fins like F-35 :D

Plus a lot of products that are coming up in the private sector too

Airvan 8 Utility Aircraft | Mahindra Aerospace

Welcome back.

CZKpgbhVAAAFYvr.jpg

CZKpggqUMAAe32P.jpg

If this is a Three-Legged Cheetah, wonder how a four-legged one look? :enjoy:

Welcome back.

If this is a Three-Legged Cheetah, wonder how a four-legged one look? :enjoy:

Thanks man :D . Mods banned me for a month coz they thought the smileys I put were not 'appropriate for a senior member'. What next? Only tea drinking British saying 'ha ha my boy' will be allowed here? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom