What's new

Bahrain Airshow 2016 : Light Combat Aircraft Tejas in action

Sir,

I thank you for the comments-----but you have broken many a hearts. I would like the pakistan members to wear their flak jackets---for the next few days---.

The JF 17 is in the the blk 3 in early production---we should be seeing the examples coming out before the end of the year.

Hi Cardinal,

That was not a very intelligent post---now wast it!!!!!

The reason why Bahrain Airshow authorities didn't allow JF-17 for two reason
1. Chinese should fly Chinese fighters.....not Pakistanis.
2. Logo should be from the manufacturing country not from a neighboring country.

Pakistan didn't go for the show because...

1. Guilty feeling.....Driving the neighbors car.
2. Cannot compete with India....
3. Instructions on how to fly....are in Chinese language..

So when India said "we are going to take care of you" in Bahrain.... You ran away by leaving the hanger empty . Now who will pay for the hanger ? Pakistani taxpayers..sorry...Chinese ...with an interest rate of 35%.

Moral...Eat only .what we can eat....:taz::chilli::guns::sleep:

Good Job whoever contributed. And congratulations to fellow Indians. Its a step forward in right direction. :-)

A long way to go.

It would have been better that IAF had inducted and had minimum one squadron before being in international airshow.
At least jf-17 is inducted and battle proven against war with terrorist .

It's a joke to compare tejas and jf17 when one is not even selected by its own Airforce

It would have been better that IAF had inducted and had minimum one squadron before being in international airshow.

It's a joke to compare tejas and jf17 when one is not even selected by its own Airforce

First change your flag.....then talk
JF-17 battle proven....that is ISPR talk show....

2. Logo should be from the manufacturing country not from a neighboring country.

So when India said "we are going to take care of you" in Bahrain.... You ran away by leaving the hanger empty . Now who will pay for the hanger ? Pakistani taxpayers..sorry...Chinese ...with an interest rate of 35%.

I was really depressed you know, Tejas taking to the skies, and India being shining super power thingy and Pakistan being banana republic without any money, flying a JF-17 that it could never export no matter how much it wishes, really frustrated .............. but thank God then you came now I feel satisfied, thank you, you have given new life to my hopes.

SAdgeew.png

No, it doesn't.

"Flying" in object means nothing much. Even gliders fly.

Tejas aren't ready to be deployed yet. They don't "fly" in military sense. They aren't integrated and tested with all the weapons that Indian Air Force wants. They have been in process of "development" for more than 2 decades now!!, yet they failed to achieve the deployment status.

Tejas, as a program, is a failure. However, I'm sure, Indians learnt quite alot through it. Every failure teaches you something, right?

Chinese-Pak JF-17 has been a truly successfully program coming out of that region though. JF-17s are already deployed and have conducted serious operations against insurgents in North-Western Pakistan. If I'm not wrong, JF-17s have now entered their "second" phase as well--that is, an upgradation from block 1 (originally deployed) to a more advance block II with block III in the pipelines.

Pakistan Air Force is flying multiple squadrons of JF-17s in operational roles. Tejas aren't flown by IAF and most likely will never be flown in great numbers.

Btw, can somebody give us the full video of Tejas performance with good camera work?

yeah a jet that has close to 200 confirmed orders is a 'failure'. What fighter did you ever build that came even close? Butthurt is best kept a hidden secret.

I was really depressed you know, Tejas taking to the skies, and India being shining super power thingy and Pakistan being banana republic without any money, flying a JF-17 that it could never export no matter how much it wishes, really frustrated .............. but thank God then you came now I feel satisfied, thank you, you have given new life to my hopes.

Amen...

Son,

This is a defence forum---not a social forum. Please visit a social forum to say what you want to.

Success is determined by universal indicators and not some stupid one-liners from bitter online fanboys.

JF-17 is deployed in operational squadrons with a professional airforce (Tick)

Tejas? (X)

Anyways, I am not here to quench your thirst for non-existent indian pride. You want to be proud of Tejas. Fine, go ahead.

I did not respond to you in the first place. I responded to a professional who understands military affairs better than an amateur who comes up with logic like "india doesn't need to bomb india" to describe why Tejas have been operationalized even after 2 decades of development.

The core utility of JF 17 is for medium/ light air forces like Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Nigeria. The fact that Turkey considered inducting JF 17 proves that Turkish AF is basically a light AF with those requirements. For small countries with light requirements like Turkey JF 17 can enter squadron service. India being bigger and more powerful than turkey has other requirements so our jets will take more time to evaluate and be inducted.

But you gotta agree....'instruction manual in chinese language' was pretty funny :lol:

Son,

This is a defence forum---not a social forum. Please visit a social forum to say what you want to.

Grand Dad.....be little social . Truth hurts
Tell the world....why did you ran away WITH your Xi generation JF 17 ...Instead of competing with our toddler..TEJAS...
Now your pilots are scared....:sleep:

Grand Dad.....be little social . Truth hurts
Tell the world....why did you ran away WITH your Xi generation JF 17 ...Instead of competing with our toddler..TEJAS...
Now your pilots are scared....:sleep:

Fck yeah---I am sh-itting ice cubes here sitting at my home in southern california because I can feel the heat of the tejas flying in bahrain---.

Son---please have mercy on this old grand father of your's---hehn---tell them not to fly that low and fast---i might not have a heart attack---mercy please.

I just looked at your age---. May the bhagwan have mercy on you---I thought I was talking to a kid----but at age 37---you ar eas slow as molasses on a cold day

any source claiming that PAF paid them the amount?because as far as i remember some years back JFT was listed even in paris airshow but it didn't participated.I remember i posted the news of JFT participating in Paris airshow when i got it from pakdef perhaps in 2010 or 11.

So just because JFT was mentioned in the list earlier,doesn't mean that PAF put it in the list

The stalls are usually paid properties. Happens everywhere. Even in Aero India people are charged basis stall space and location.

But you gotta agree....'instruction manual in chinese language' was pretty funny :lol:

You haven't seen Chinese speaking in Urdu, they amazed me, little child just three years old I guess and was more fluent in Urdu than me. I am sure Chinese are well versed in English as well otherwise why would they manufacture USA's flag............................

Back
Top Bottom