What's new

Bal Thackeray and the rise of Shiv Sena in Maharashtra

May he recover soon if ballasaheb would not have been there a lot of hindu blood would have been spilled all over mumbai i support both raj and ballasaheb

And who would have dared to spill hindu blood in India in the first place ? if he was not alive?

even his possible death had send entire mahrashtra under security blanket, many people prayed oh no please not his death as its going to create more tension than his life .
i wonder whom his followers will vent their frustration on in case of his death

What dumb standard for declaring some one good. You said many Muslim girls are good in your college because they dont WEAR scraf. :P if they wear scarf they will be bad for your and not secular :lol:

did i ever say that? I said they are good in studies. I do not always think about religion and post so dumbly like u.
I wanted to Emphasis, that tradition and religion should never get in front of education. Be it hindu or sikh or muslim, their religion values have no place in education or educational institutions DUMBY

Actually they were also asked to help modernize afghanistan and its armed forces. By any account , it was not an invasion.
But america made it an issue for their advantage and made afghanistan , a terrible land.

After a month, the Afghan requests were no longer for individual crews and subunits, but for regiments and larger units. In July, the Afghan government requested that two motorized rifle divisions be sent to Afghanistan. The following day, they requested an airborne division in addition to the earlier requests. They repeated these requests and variants to these requests over the following months right up to December 1979. However, the Soviet government was in no hurry to grant them.
-----
Probably this was planned. Russians should have returned when people revolted. They dont have the right to kill afganis.

Anyways, US turned Afgan worst.

did i ever say that? I said they are good in studies. I do not always think about religion and post so dumbly like u.
I wanted to Emphasis, that tradition and religion should never get in front of education. Be it hindu or sikh or muslim, their religion values have no place in education or educational institutions DUMBY

you know well what you meant. as far as attire is concerned nobody should make it object of denying education to anyone. its a double-edge sword.

Shiv Sainiks will be executed if they step again in Punjab,dozens of these morons ran out of Punjab when they saw that Kirpans were taken out of their sheath.

But yes we have no idea whether this thackeray was behind the coming of SS in Punjab or not.

Hindus have a long history with Islam. Islam is not accepting of other faiths. And Islam is not accepting of other faiths on the land of another faith.

The issue is not with Muslims per se. You guys were Hindus yourselves.

The issue is with the ideology that drives you now.

The ideology that divided the land.

The ideology that even today prevents you from accepting the rest of us as your brothers first - BEFORE the rest of the muslims of the world.

Why do you need special schools? Those we go to not good enough for you?

No Your schools are nt enough.
About other points same is true for hinduism also.
As long as other religion originated from Hinduism, As long as other religions accept your gods or idols you ill not have problems. Otherwise you too have problems with every community.

Shiv Sainiks will be executed if they step again in Punjab,dozens of these morons ran out of Punjab when they saw that Kirpans were taken out of their sheath.

But yes we have no idea whether this thackeray was behind the coming of S in Punjab or not.

What is their issue with Punjab?

A scum like bal thakrey should die soon. apart from maharashtrians no one likes him .people like him use religion and statehood as a tool, he is the one who want to divide the nation .

i appreaciate raj thakrey for quitting shiv sena and forming his own party which has no bar for religion .

i know you hate bala saheb and you have your reasons. But dont superimpose your views as that of others...im not a native maharastrian..but i adore bala saheb for what he is....

and no he did not use religion as a tool...nor did he divide the nation more than the likes of abu azmi, owaisi or imam buhari.....and i will also say one thing...if bala saheb does pass away please have the common sense of celebrating just anonymously on the internet and not in real life by bursting some cracker or doing stuff like that in case you happen to live in maharastra....

I don't understand why Pakistanis are p*ssed off with Thackeray. He is one guy who should be more hated by Indians than by Pakistanis. Biharis, UP guys, Gujaratis and practically all South Indians hate him. Honestly I think all the actor-actresses visiting him are doing so only because they are afraid that if he felt more estranged, the fate of the 'immigrants'(including themselves) will be worse.
Whatever he did to Pakistan? Except disrupting a few cricket matches?

that means you dont know bala saheb....what he did to the madrasis in 60s and 70s, he atoned through the '93 riots..who do you think protected dharavi, matunga, chembur etc during the riots..? no..not the police...

bala saheb's vision was clear..mumbai was first a part of maharashtra...only them it was the financial capital of the country...and i agree with that....why is that the leftis and pseudos bend over backwards for article 370 for kashmir, but when people like balasaheb ask for preservation of local culture deride him as regionalists ?..is it the color of the robe they wear that causes the difference in approach....

No Your schools are nt enough.

Why?

If they are good enough for the rest of India, are you somehow different?

About other points same is true for hinduism also.
As long as other religion originated from Hinduism, As long as other religions accept your gods or idols you ill not have problems. Otherwise you too have problems with every community.

How often has someone forced you to worship an idol in India?

Go to a temple?

Wear a tilak?

Not been allowed to go to a mosque to pray lately?

Pork being forcefed to you?

Waterboarding with alcohol?

Stop crying.

you can see how indians lift their terrorists on the skies, be it bal thakerey or narinder modi

and then they have guts to talk about taliban or JuD

Ha Ha Ha. What a confused lot pakistanis are. Some days back you guy said he was just a cheer leader and dont have substance and now u r comparing him with hafeez saeed. exactly the point i mentioned in my earlier thread.

Pakistani Guyz, can u for a change or for a minute become men and talk single directional stuff? :rofl:

But yes we have no idea whether this thackeray was behind the coming of SS in Punjab or not.
First Thank Shiv Sena & Balasheb for his role in 1984 riots... When he directly ordered from Matoshree to Shiv Sainiks to Protect every Sikhs in Maharashtra ...

If Sena was not there ...a Delhi like incident would have repeated in Mumbai killing more than 3-5 thousand Sikhs... Even today when ever a new Gurudwara is made in Mumbai & Maharashtra Local Shiva Sena members r called to inaugurate it ...

First Thank Shiv Sena & Balasheb for his role in 1984 riots... When he directly ordered from Matoshree to Shiv Sainiks to Protect every Sikhs in Maharashtra ...

If Sena was not there ...a Delhi like incident would have repeated in Mumbai killing more than 3-5 thousand Sikhs... Even today when ever a new Gurudwara is made in Mumbai & Maharashtra Local Shiva Sena members r called to inaugurate it ...
Revenge of Delhi was taken many times over in Punjab during 80's.

Back
Top Bottom