What's new

Baloch group kills 10 more abducted cops

SSGPA1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
QUETTA: The Baloch Republican Army (BRA), which kidnapped 22 policemen on July 30 from Naseerabad district, on Monday claimed to have killed the 10 detainees after the government refused to agree to their demands. The group had previously killed 12 policemen and released some labourers on “humanitarian basis”. A BRA spokesman said the cops had been killed and their bodies had been thrown in Chatar area. Police teams and tribal notables reached the area, but could not find the bodies until late on Monday evening. report by malik siraj akbar.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Let me know when the hypocrites put the the BRA on their 'State Department list of terrorist organizations'.

Oh wait, the US is making too much money off of India to bother addressing terrorism in Pakistan.

^^ Well is there any evidence that suggests India is supporting the Baloch rebels?

and if so why hasn't Pakistan come out in public with the same?

Ten more policemen are killed by terrorists. May Allah bless their souls.

Baloch grievences are real and GoP need to work around the clock in order to resolve their genuine issues. Balochistan is the most backward area in entire Pakistan and we all need to understand their frustrations and demands.

Baloch demand health care and eductaion for themselves and their kids and they don't ask the system existing in the West but they ask for the same system which is available to other Pakistanis.

Now how do we deal with the elements like terrorist BRA and the sardari system? Who is funding them? These questions need to be answered along the genuine demands of the Baloch people.

Are all Baloch supporting BRA or their likes? The answer is NO. Last elections were a proof of Baloch loyalty to Pakistan and if this is not enough then people need to see how many Baloch officers and jawans have sacrificed their lives in the ongoing operation in NWFP.

Please share your thoughts in a civil manner and be tolerant.

:pakistan:

^^ Well is there any evidence that suggests India is supporting the Baloch rebels?

Pakistan has a foreign office which deals with the foreign office of India and the US unlike India where everything is leaked to a very unmature media.

Indian PM has acknowledged the role of India in Balochistan so there is no more evidence required.

Pakistan has a foreign office which deals with the foreign office of India and the US unlike India where everything is leaked to a very unmature media.

Indian PM has acknowledged the role of India in Balochistan so there is no more evidence required.

I think you mean Pakistani PM mentioned that India had a role in Balochistan. Indian PM didnt "acknowledge" it, nor was any Balochistan specific dossier provided as far as press reports go

‘Prime Minister Gilani mentioned that Pakistan had some information on threats in Balochistan and other areas.’

DAWN.COM | World | Text of Pakistan-India joint statement

Having said that, we still dont have conclusive evidence either way

What difference would coming out in public make, when the US has clearly taken a policy position than it will not publicly acknowledge India's role in terrorism in Pakistan.

I think u has very less sense of english understanding...
Our PM accepted to talk about any issues including Balouchistan....
He didnt say he is involved in Balochisatan..
I think u are highly immature.. very kiddish... Grow up, its high time.

"Let me know when the hypocrites put the the BRA on their 'State Department list of terrorist organizations'."

Think you guys just got around to recognizing the BLA, A.Q. JeI, LeT and a few others, didn't you? Seems an announcement last week or so.

BTW, you livin' in a glass house these days? We're not the only hypocrites.

Cool down, it's hard to accept truth. :toast_sign:

Think you guys just got around to recognizing the BLA, A.Q. JeI, LeT and a few others, didn't you? Seems an announcement last week or so.
BLA was never in the list.. Its clear, we have black sheeps within our self.
A.Q. is less responsible for prolifiration than india and US!
Had india already signed NPT?
What is JeI and LeT is fabricated by RAW and Pakistan should never had objection in declaring all RAW sponsored organisations as terrorists including BLA.
US has been leaking out intelligence sharing to Baitullah Mehsud.. how would you defend it?

BTW, you livin' in a glass house these days? We're not the only hypocrites.
So... what are you suggesting here that we should not point fingers at anti Pakistan actors?

Last edited:
BLA was never in the list.. Its clear, we have black sheeps within our self.
A.Q. is less responsible for prolifiration than india and US!
Had india already signed NPT?
What is JeI and LeT is fabricated by RAW and Pakistan should never had objection in declaring all RAW sponsored organisations as terrorists including BLA.
US has been leaking out intelligence sharing to Baitullah Mehsud.. how would you defend it?

So... what are you suggesting here that we should not point fingers at anti Pakistan actors?

dude a.q =al queda.......not a.q.khan...... and LeT AND JeI FABRICATED BY US ......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now I understand why you were banned :P

Your entire Parliament has been jumping up and down against Indian PM's decission to add Balochistan insurgency in the final draft.

Now why would you add something to a final draft if you don't have anything to do with it?

Read the Indian POV and then have some water to drink. Once your brain cools off (if any left) then come back and add your comments.

Who's playing Pakistan's shadowy Great Game? - Special Report - Sunday TOI - NEWS - The Times of India

Mastering the language of strength- Hindustan Times

In particular, a reference in the statement to the situation in the Pakistani province of Balochistan raised eyebrows, with many saying it implied that India was fomenting trouble there.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Indian PM defends Pakistan talks

By including Balochistan in the joint statement, the government tacitly admitted that India was guilty of fomenting trouble in that Pakistan province. For the BJP, the “core” of India’s policy on Pakistan should be furthering friendship and understanding, without making any compromise on terrorism, Mr. Advani said.

The Hindu : National : Joint statement will be poll issue for BJP

Let me know if you need more info :yahoo:

Let me know when the hypocrites put the the BRA on their 'State Department list of terrorist organizations'.

Oh wait, the US is making too much money off of India to bother addressing terrorism in Pakistan.

I think the on going projects, from Musharraf's govt, should be completed by this govt. because one of the major issues in Pakistan has been the scraping of ongoing projects by every new govt.

Our politicians also need to strengthen their political presence in Balochistan. By not conducting any political activity, our politicians are leaving Balochistan to BRA etc.

I don't know when NS, BB, Shuajaat or IK visited Balochistan for a political rally.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom