What's new

Balochistan CM on TV: Iran threatened Pilgrim; You have to go to Pakistan, We will not keep you here

THAT was wrong, so Iran is AS wrong as Saudi? What is left to compare? Since both are SAME?
Why bash Saudis and Iran and why hate them? Why not realize that this is a pandemic and world is not same as it use to be. Why not accept the fact that tough decisions have to be taken. Why not accept the fact that those nations cannot help us in this problem.

My friend these are not normal days. The reality is we have to compromise on many things. In these hours we all will have at some point to decide weather how to save our own families. So let's not lose our sanity. The damage is done and it was not intentional but a pandemic and let's work on making things better rather than contributing to chaos.

If there is a Shia VS sunni in this pandemic who will benifit? Shias or Sunnis? The enemies of both will benifit.

Chor bahi in baton ko,Tell us what your knowledge says about this virus,is it really going to go far as being shown?

View attachment 615979
Fasila has changed.

مذہبی ، نسلی ، معاشی اور نظریاتی بنیادوں پہ آپ کسی غیر ملک سے جتنی بھی محبت کر لو ، وہ آپ کے لئے غیر ملک ہی رہے گا اور آپ ان کے لئے غیر ملکی ۔

Why bash Saudis and Iran and why hate them?
Coz they claim leadership...Why try to be a leader when you fail miserably?
Why not realize that this is a pandemic and world is not same as it use to be.
Closing border does not mean forcing people back ...ESP when you claim to be a RELIGIOUS leader and FAIL to follow the orders of said religion...Then what exactly are you?

It is in such times when LEADERSHIP is tested/ shown

Why not accept the fact that tough decisions have to be taken. Why not accept the fact that those nations cannot help us in this problem.
You are the one who was comparing.

I just pointed out what Iran should know as a COUNTRY RULED by a religious figure!

My friend these are not normal days. The reality is we have to compromise on many things
Do we?

Sweden is still behaving as normal..

In these hours we all will have at some point to decide weather how to save our own families.
How is going back home with a cold symptom supposed to SAVE your family who is safe away from crowded areas where you have been?
So let's not lose our sanity. The damage is done and it was not intentional but a pandemic and let's work on making things better rather than contributing to chaos.
Damage is done so that is what I pointed out, why did you feel the need to bring in Saudi?

Thread is about Iran and what IRAN did, no?

If there is a Shia VS sunni in this pandemic who will benifit? Shias or Sunnis? The enemies of both will benifit.
I never made it that...you did by bringing in Saudi!

Coz they claim leadership...Why try to be a leader when you fail miserably?
Sorry it is not their fault. It is your fault to think they are leaders. They never claimed so. Every nation is in trouble and they cannot handle it. Leaders are doing their best but they cannot do it. They are leaders and leaders also have limits. Not every thing is possible.
Closing border does not mean forcing people back ...ESP when you claim to be a RELIGIOUS leader and FAIL to follow the orders of said religion...Then what exactly are you?

It is in such times when LEADERSHIP is tested/ shown
If sanctions are not lifted from Iran what is the future of all Pakistanis there? If we know Iran will fail to save Pakistanis so what should we do? The letter Rohani wrote to Imran Khan what was it and what did it said about the condition of Iran and its capabilities to fight the virus.

China started as epicenter of Coronavirus today China is the most secure country from the virus.

You are the one who was.

I just pointed out what Iran should know as a COUNTRY RULED by a religious figure

Yes I compared cause to tell you that Saudis which are rich and Iranians which are poor both are helpless against this virus. You need to understand it is no one's fault.

If I go by your logic that Iran brought the virus in Pakistan and China brought the virus in Iran so who is responsible for the killing so many?

By tracing this logic you still cannot blame both China and Iran. Cause the if you follow the virus mutation tree it actually first happened in USA on Mexico border. So the blame goes to USA.

Do we?

Sweden is still behaving as normal..

They can behave normally they have resources. Rich are still behaving normally in Pakistan as well they have means and resources to fight the virus it is poor who are in govt quarantine. Tomorrow shahbaz will land in Islamabad so will he go to sukkur or multan quarantine? Or go home in quarantine? So like shahbaz sweeden has resources.

Damage is done so that is what I pointed out, why did you feel the need to bring in Saudi?

Thread is about Iran and what IRAN did, no?

There are 2 cases of virus in US embassy did they also came from Iran with zahirins or from Saudis along Umrah return?

They never claimed so.
What do you think Ayatollah means?

Every nation is in trouble and they cannot handle it. Leaders are doing their best but they cannot do it. They are leaders and leaders also have limits. Not every thing is possible.
We could use the same excuse for Saudi...but you chose not to, why?

If sanctions are not lifted from Iran what is the future of all Pakistanis there? If we know Iran will fail to save Pakistanis so what should we do? The letter Rohani wrote to Imran Khan what was it and what did it said about the condition of Iran and its capabilities to fight the virus.
Pakistan is literally in a similar situation....So it is either own up and behave as the leader you claim or dont call yourself a leadership when you fail...Your choice, no?

China started as epicenter of Coronavirus today China is the most secure country from the virus.
Secure? After exporting it, sure you can be counted as secure :)

Yes I compared cause to tell you that Saudis which are rich and Iranians which are poor both are helpless against this virus. You need to understand it is no one's fault.
No, you didnt compare it for that reasons...And rich and poor doesnt matter, the issue I am raising is leadership capabilities...MANY countries showed they have 0 capabilities!

If I go by your logic that Iran brought the virus in Pakistan and China brought the virus in Iran so who is responsible for the killing so many?
With my logic I would go with China's ignorance and Iran's lack of leadership...What do you think?

Cause the if you follow the virus mutation tree it actually first happened in USA on Mexico border. So the blame goes to USA
Wait, where did you get that? From some Chinese website?

They can behave normally they have resources. Rich are still behaving normally in Pakistan as well they have means and resources to fight the virus it is poor who are in govt quarantine. Tomorrow shahbaz will land in Islamabad so will he go to sukkur or multan quarantine? Or go home in quarantine? So like shahbaz sweeden has resources.
It is less to do with resources and more to do with ignorance!

Sweden is just lucky that Denmark and Norway are shut down so it is automatically shut down from 2 sides of its border otherwise, it literally did nothing. Read their local papers and you will see...

There are 2 cases of virus in US embassy did they also came from Iran with zahirins or from Saudis along Umrah return?
Like I said, if Saudi did wrong and we all agree they failed to be leaders, you should have enough guts to say the same about Iran but why cant you bring yourself to the truth?

Instead you keep comparing to Saudi which I already stated is not a good example of leadership....You keep comparing Iran to less yet being incapable of saying Iran is less that is why it can only be compared to less!

Pakistan is literally in a similar situation....So it is either own up and behave as the leader you claim or dont call yourself a leadership when you fail...Your choice, no?

No, you didnt compare it for that reasons...And rich and poor doesnt matter, the issue I am raising is leadership capabilities...MANY countries showed they have 0 capabilities!

With my logic I would go with China's ignorance and Iran's lack of leadership...What do you think?

Sweden is just lucky that Denmark and Norway are shut down so it is automatically shut down from 2 sides of its border otherwise, it literally did nothing. Read their local papers and you will see...

Like I said, if Saudi did wrong and we all agree they failed to be leaders, you should have enough guts to say the same about Iran but why cant you bring yourself to the truth?

Instead you keep comparing to Saudi which I already stated is not a good example of leadership....You keep comparing Iran to less yet being incapable of saying Iran is less that is why it can only be compared to less!

I hate proving you wrong. I never wanted this conversation but okay let's have it.

Influenza A virus subtype H1N1 (A/H1N1) is the subtype of influenza A virus that was the most common cause of human influenza (flu) in 2009, and is associated with the 1918 outbreak known as the Spanish flu.

In 1998, swine flu was found in pigs in four U.S. states. Within a year, it had spread through pig populations across the United States. Scientists found this virus had originated in pigs as a recombinant form of flu strains from birds and humans.

The swine flu was initially seen in the US in April 2009, where the strain of the particular virus was a mixture from 3 types of strains. Six of the genes are very similar to the H1N2 influenza virus that was found in pigs around 2000.

I seriously don't know what it means.

Read the part you quoted plz. It starts with every nation which means I used it for both and it is not an excuse it is reality.

If Wikipedia is Chinese trust me I had no knowledge about it. From now on I will treat it as propaganda. Thanks for enlightening me.

Even if you had shut down the whole country you will still have virus cause you cannot stop diplomats and and USA embassy has 2 patients who were roaming free in your capital and they disclosed the info today. Want link or you will Google it?

well why should they keep it...not everyone is like China. Also Pakistanis in China had their insurance covered that's is how they got the visa approved at first place

Try going to some third world African nation, and you will not be allowed to leave by Zardari's FIA without traveler health insurance and tons of question answer, despite having visa.

Any one trusting Zardari's FIA at Taftan border is living in fools paradise... this Baluchistan CM have zero control over a corrupt federal institute.

You all agreed they did wrong. I have still not agreed cause our people are our responsibility not theirs. We should have closed the borders and left our people there and should have treated them there but host countries never allowed us. We can feel that is wrong but how can we deny that facilitating those people is our responsibility. We cannot blame them on whole we share the blame. So what is the meaning of all this? This means in pandemic you don't blame instead you start a fight to minimize the damage.

Forget Iran or Saudis. Tell me where in the world are most Pakistanis hit by coronavirus? I know 100% that you don't know it. At this very moment the worst hit area in the world is Italy as death toll of Italy has risen more than China. First Pakistani death happened over sea in Italy. In Italy the most hit area is northern Italy and in northern Italy there is the biggest population of Pakistani community in Europe. I knew this info weeks ago but never posted it cause it hurt our efforts to fight this virus.

You cannot prove that I have defended Iran in 100 years let me tell you this but I have defended Iran I will accept and I have defended Saudis as well I will accept this and I have my reasons for it. Cause you cannot fight 2 problems at one time. Hate and racism along with a pandemic. The day @PaklovesTurkiye launched his racist attack I knew about Saudis deporting Pakistanis and gave them 3 day please show me a thread I made on that to further any agenda. I rather deflected it with defending zulfi bukhari and avoided a hate thread and turned it into a political thread. I achieved my purpose of stopping hate. All the trolls were not able to intercept my approach. I knew zulfi was never involved in zahirins matter thus I was secure that they will be proven wrong ultimately. Moving on why I did that cause India plans to take revenge for Delhi roits and do an equalizer by burning Pakistan. Tracking Indian activity on web and following their patterns I had already assessed where and they would create misinformation against Coronavirus and how they will convert it into a sectarian issue. So you see there is lot you don't know. Some times silence is in your favor. Why I mentioned Saudis at some occasions was to deter hate speech but I tried my best to keep it limited and in a way that other will be against Saudis and I will be defending them. Like in your case you were bashing them and I was defending them. You still have to go a long way to make me look ugly. My end porpose is to keep calm in this pandemic and deter any out of the way action to make sure we make through and turn any fake news as a weapons against those who spread it. Try looking at the bigger picture to help your community not just ethics.

It is inexcusable mistake. It was same Imran Khan who used to label Musharraf as a killer, over lal mosque operation.

Do you even know what you are talking about.

You all agreed they did wrong. I have still not agreed cause our people are our responsibility not theirs. We should have closed the borders and left our people there and should have treated them there but host countries never allowed us. We can feel that is wrong but how can we deny that facilitating those people is our responsibility. We cannot blame them on whole we share the blame. So what is the meaning of all this? This means in pandemic you don't blame instead you start a fight to minimize the damage.

Forget Iran or Saudis. Tell me where in the world are most Pakistanis hit by coronavirus? I know 100% that you don't know it. At this very moment the worst hit area in the world is Italy as death toll of Italy has risen more than China. First Pakistani death happened over sea in Italy. In Italy the most hit area is northern Italy and in northern Italy there is the biggest population of Pakistani community in Europe. I knew this info weeks ago but never posted it cause it hurt our efforts to fight this virus.

Excuse me.. but those ''Pakistanis'' are either Italians or illegal. Since Italy has a lock down, so they will be staying in Italy and dying in Italy.
Similarly if epidemic broke in Iran, we had to shut border, irrespective Iran pushed them to border.
Only when we have a place to quarantine, we should have allowed them in Pakistan.... now with on going developments, we see zairin are not complying with instructions from Pak authorities. They surely would have listened to IRGC and have had complied to their instructions, after all they can lay their lives if Iran ask for it.

Do you even know what you are talking about.
It is Imran Khan who will be held responsible... not zairin.

Back
Top Bottom