What's new

Ban Cow Slaughter Across India, Says Muslim Cleric Umer Ahmed Ilyasi

That's good.

One correction. You were Hindus once.

Most hardcore sanghis I've sat with privately, call us the original Hindus.

One fiery ideologue is now no more. Om shanti. Ahmi vasiyo.

From whom you brought Agni to the subcontinent. And your love for beef.

I usually smile and do not argue. You guys are my civilizational cousins.

Including the Dravidians we first butchered, then enslaved, then eventually absorbed and mixed blood with.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Most hardcore sanghis I've sat with privately, call us the original Hindus.

One fiery ideologue is now no more. Om shanti. Ahmi vasiyo.

From whom you brought Agni to the subcontinent. And your love for beef.

I usually smile and do not argue. You guys are my civilizational cousin.

Including the Dravidians we first butchered, then enslaved, then eventually absorbed and mixed blood with.

Cheers, Doc

Is that the AIT you reproduced?

Haha no muslim could say that its our food , it must be an oppressed hindo appeaser sissy who cant stand for right thing, indian muslims tend to be cowards.
Eating cow is right of ever person who believes in non vegetarian , cow is delicious food and ban on it would be very unjust.

Once an Indian always an Indian. Muslim or Hindu doesn't make a difference.

No they flew on nuclear powered space ships.

Which the Vedics then called their own.

Cheers, Doc

It's your theory whereby Hindus branched out towards subcontinent. How come Space ships and Vedas come in your theory?

Last edited:
if Cow slaughter hurts feelings of their Hindu fellows than they should refrain from slaughtering Cows
Learn to coexists and respect each others feelings

If burning Quran/ Drawing Prophet hurts religious sentiments of Muslims then they should refrain and allow non Muslims to do so

Learn to co exist, why limiting creativity of a non muslim artist, learn to respect art by non muslims

if Cow slaughter hurts feelings of their Hindu fellows than they should refrain from slaughtering Cows
Learn to coexists and respect each others feelings

You expect such civil behavior from savages who rape children like a festivity?

It's your theory whereby Hindus branhed out towards subcontinent. How come Space ships and Vedas come in your theory?

Your earliest Veda was written on Avestan soil.

Sanskrit comes from Avestan.

When a Hindu closes his eyes and listens to our priests pray, it is nearly indistinguishable from yours.

Fire - ours. Language -ours. Bull - ours. Taro/gau mutra - ours. The Brahmanical investiture and your janeu thread - ours (sudreh and kusti). Our fundamental belief in the purity of our bloodlines (Athrvan and Behdin, and the outsider impure Dheras - mainly you) - Ours (your Brahmins and Kshatriyas - and the impure outsider Mlecchas)

The only fundamental divergence is that post your hissy fit our demons became your Gods (daevas) and our God became your demons (Ahura/asuras).

Cheers, Doc

Your earliest Veda was written on Avestan soil.

Sanskrit comes from Avestan.

When a Hindu closes his eyes and listens to our priests pray, it is nearly indistinguishable from yours.

Fire - ours. Language -ours. Bull - ours. Taro/gau mutra - ours. The Brahmanical investiture and your janeu thread - ours (sudreh and kusti). Our fundamental belief in the purity of our bloodlines (Athrvan and Behdin, and the outsider impure Dheras - mainly you) - Ours (your Brahmins and Kshatriyas - and the impure outsider Mlecchas)

The only fundamental divergence is that post your hissy fit our demons became your Gods (daevas) and our God became your demons (Ahura/asuras).

Cheers, Doc

The only point of contention in your beautiful post is the first 2 lines.

Avestan and culture is a branch out of Hinduism.

Avestan language is a derivative of Sanskrit and comes from India not the other way round.

You live in an assumed bubble of purity whereas all Hindus are Hindus for Hindus.

The only point of contention in your beautiful post is the first 2 lines.

Avestan and culture is a branch out of Hinduism.

Avestan language is a derivative of Sanskrit and comes from India not the other way round.

You live in an assumed bubble of purity whereas all Hindus are Hindus for Hindus.

Ok bro.

Just clarifying. I don't want to convert you and change your belief.

We do not see ourselves as refugees. Anymore than if the tables were turned, and you guys sailed there.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
If burning Quran/ Drawing Prophet hurts religious sentiments of Muslims then they should refrain and allow non Muslims to do so

Learn to co exist, why limiting creativity of a non muslim artist, learn to respect art by non muslims
you freaking asshole do you have comprehension issue?
you SOB dont quote me again

You expect such civil behavior from savages who rape children like a festivity?
you are right one should not expect anything good from them

Back
Top Bottom