What's new

Ban imposed on CNG filling in 1000cc or above vehicles

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just heard on news , the acting PM has imposed a ban on CNG filling in vehicles that are 1000cc or above

942503_637762876237552_740363857_n.jpg

My car :cry:

That means no more CNG in it :cry:

Come on, kal ban karte... aaj raat ko aik baar phir se bharwa leta aakhri baar samagh ke :rofl:

I think the ban was also imposed earlier but no action was taken?

Hmm..

This is one idea that I hope stays on the west of the Radcliffe line.

Lol... little indian is even obsessed with oil and gas prices in Pakistan...:rofl:

juwjzl.jpg

on topic.... its not gonna work..

You see I am obsessed with everything that has to do with the economy.Especially if it has anything to do with energy.

Just heard on news , the acting PM has imposed a ban on CNG filling in vehicles that are 1000cc or above

That's not mandate of care taker PM to give such orders, next government has to decide what to do & more over that was far better if City rout wagons mini buses should come under this order.

they should ban CNG on public buses and pickups and trucks instead of cars and rikshas, yaar yahan saaly her kaam ghalat he q krty hain? seriously yahan gaaliyan ban hain nai to pta ni kitni paren inko

No CNG for vehicles over 1000cc, orders caretaker PM | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD: Caretaker Prime Minster Justice (retd) Mir Hazar Khan Khoso on Tuesday prohibited Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) filling for private vehicles over 1000cc, DawnNews reported.

The decision was taken on a ‘covert summary’ of the petroleum ministry which is applicable immediately.

According to the new order, a fine of Rs50,000 will be charged from the non-compliant CNG stations on first violation, which will be doubled on second. For third violation, the fine will be increased to Rs600,000 while the culpable CNG stations will be shut for a year if they fail to follow the orders on fourth occasion in a row.

A copy of the said orders has been dispatched to the concerned departments. The ban, however, will not be applicable on public sector.

Spokesperson of the Prime Minster House has confirmed the ban.

All Pakistan CNG Association (APCNGA) chairman Ghayas Paracha has condemned the decision saying they will announce their course of action against the decision once prime minister-elect Nawaz Sharif is sworn-in.

Meanwhile, the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has called for an explanation from the petroleum ministry on the issue.

Implementation of the said orders is yet to be reported from anywhere in the country.

Back
Top Bottom