What's new

Bangalore: Woman with fake ID cards arrested in ISRO campus

ID cards? ISRO need to move towards Iris recognition.

iris%2Bscanning.jpg

ID cards? ISRO need to move towards Iris recognition.

iris%2Bscanning.jpg

We don't know where she was stopped or detained- it could have been at the front gate. More extreme security measures I'm sure ar ein place for the most sensitive of areas at ISRO campuses- having the highest scrutiny at the proximity wouldn't be all that feasible given the number of people who come in like cleaners,caterers,contractors etc

+maybe ISRO should move to having such security at the outer limits-I'm sure lessons will be learnt.

We don't know where she was stopped or detained- it could have been at the front gate. More extreme security measures I'm sure ar ein place for the most sensitive of areas at ISRO campuses- having the highest scrutiny at the proximity wouldn't be all that feasible given the number of people who come in like cleaners,caterers,contractors etc

+maybe ISRO should move to having such security at the outer limits-I'm sure lessons will be learnt.

That's a good point but just the thought of ID cards gives me a fright if she could get a fake pass (lucky she was caught) how easy would it be for a terrorist to get one? I mean once your inside the complex that is half the job done if someone God forbid did wish to cause carnage.

That's a good point but just the thought of ID cards gives me a fright if she could get a fake pass (lucky she was caught) how easy would it be for a terrorist to get one? I mean once your inside the complex that is half the job done if someone God forbid did wish to cause carnage.

Well all we know is she had a fake pass and she got caught. She could have got caught at the front gate because they saw the pass was fake so whilst it might be easy to get such a pass (which I doubt) getting one that passes scrutiny is another issue.

Few years ago there was news that China stole the design of LCA.... china brought similar Jetfighter out.... Same thing happened with our Navy where china penetrated our defence and stole info.... Chinese spys were caught in numbers in india.... My big worry is many countries giving us TOT.... This could easily be stolen by china.... There is a secret Law in ISRO and DRDO.... The law is if anyone found giving secret documents to enemy nation than that person will be killed and than that killing will be labeld as Suicide.... (check how many suicided or dead in DRDO).... ISRO has to be careful in this field.... My big worry is RAFALE jet fighters.... Its the Best Jet fighter and will make india the most strongest asian country in military power.... But its coming with TOT.... again we need to be careful.... Buying DRDO men not difficult. DRDO been created by congress for corruption (sorry about that but it truth).... LCA is a example.... We are not inducting yet in huge number because congress sees bit more opportunity to eat money out of it.... Other country steal our technology and inducts it while we dont induct it (we just delays it).... There are alot spy around india inside india. We need to keep them incheck....

YOU are sure that they have such security measures in place? Man, you give way too much credit to our security. Believe me, the truth is far than reality

Did she look like katrina kaif?
If you dont know what i mean...you gavent watched ik tha tiger.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom