What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

#1. A IDIOT who thinks a sedan car is towing this big trailer with that big airframe calling @Michael Corleone idiot .................... Two minutes silence for this imbecile. Why a sedan car will tow this thing in the first place??!! What kind of brain this guy have??!!
twat, if you look at the shadows underneath... they're parallel, not aligned on the same plain.... if you knew simple geometry or anything about optical illusion, you wouldn't speak to me rn

those f-18 was from surplus ?:-)i think su-30 or j-10 will be better for BD . USA play too much dirty always after you buy from them :hitwall:
certainly, the deal not working out for us is good in the long term

You must be stupid idiot. Did you ever see a brand new airframe towed behind a sedan car. You A..hole. this is exactly why you have Air Guard not Air Force.
You again blame America for your failure
Show me a copy of a document whereby Bangladeshi government sent a request of foreign military sale of 27 F-16. You can't afford cheap Chinese and Russian junk. How could I believe Bangladesh sent foreign military sale of 27 F-16. Stop spreading propaganda. You have said same sh$t enough. Nobody believes your BS anymore not me.
Meanwhile 90000 Bangladeshi troops were screened for HIV/STI. You are obviously out of your mind. There is an epidemic going on otherwise why is screening 90000 troops.
Publish this news on your local newspaper, you will be dragged on the street by your people and take your pants off. People don't read English newspapers so you save skin.

BTW one of you can't even write in English in this forum who desperately try to write in English but his native language pops up because he cannot complete a sentence in English.
if you're looking for f-16 request proof, scroll up...
all UN troops are screened for HIV... heck people who immigrate to other countries also get screened.... i got screened for HIV and hepatitis when i moved to europe... what's wrong with that you conservative "supposedly american" mindfuck?
til now the total number of troops we sent amounts to around 100k, and their tour last 2-3 years... based on your estimate of 90000 back in 2000s it should mean we haven't sent troops for a while... so either you're taking figures out of your *** or UN is wrong...

the best i would rate you in your english proficiency is a D+ so go finish your IELTS program before acting american and judging others....

Ummm i was actually supporting you. Why did you suddenly get angry? I already know that trailer wasn't towed by the sedan, even marked with red color to point it.
He clearly misread your post. Easy to misread as the word "idiot" was mentioned twice in the same sentence.

I think both of you were baffled by the genious of the HIGH COMMISSIONER of the US who tows a helicopter by a sedan.

guys what is the issue even it was going to be scrapped ? everything have life span when its end we have to scrap it

It is a issue if someone uses the photo for his ridiculous propaganda. As you already asked why would we need to scrap it in Russia when many decommissioned aircraft is grounded in local area.
yeah why someone will send russia and pay money for scrap them 5000 miles away.

All photos are of new platforms awaiting delivery.
its very old photo 2011 or 2010 . should not be issue of disscuss in 2018 .

Ummm i was actually supporting you. Why did you suddenly get angry? I already know that trailer wasn't towed by the sedan, even marked with red color to point it.
ouch, sorry brother. i thought i was replying to that idiot! this dude must not have simple cognitive skills...
why would i be angry at you? :P
i had just woken up when i replied to the previous... my bad

Jesus Christ! Is this how a helicopter transported in Russia. The first helicopter on the picture is operational but rest of them may not be operational.

the best i would rate you in your english proficiency is a D+ so go finish your IELTS program before acting american and judging others....

Southeast Asian students study IETLS to study aboard. American does not need to go through vetting process such as IELTS but you do.

Not only in Russia

heliloading6.png

Southeast Asian students study IETLS to study aboard. American does not need to go through vetting process such as IELTS but you do.
you assume too much little b. i never had to do IELTS, but as for you... "supposedly native english speaker who also claims to be american" your english is whack... must have been to some govt, funded community school

#1. A IDIOT who thinks a sedan car is towing this big trailer with that big airframe calling @Michael Corleone idiot .................... Two minutes silence for this imbecile. Why a sedan car will tow this thing in the first place??!! What kind of brain this guy have??!!
But, I would not have been surprised if @Michael Corleone claimed that a camel was pulling the big trailer. He did not say so, can he be then called an idiot?

But, I would not have been surprised if @Michael Corleone claimed that a camel was pulling the big trailer. He did not say so, can he be then called an idiot?

@Michael Corleone didn't say anything. That other idiot did. Is it wrong calling him an idiot? Doesn't his obsession and constant ridiculous effort in belittling Russia, China, BD military and specially BAF amaze you? Even other PDF members provide much more reliable info if they try to troll us. But what this moron provides as evidence to humiliate our military is laughable. Check his two article and my previous thread. This a-hole pretends like he knows everything but looks like he can't even google a simple thing like what does our police uniform, cox bazar air port or F-7BGI look like. As @Michael Corleone already said, this guy is full of shit. Can you show me a sedan car is pulling that big trailer with an big Mi-17 helicopter body? Anyway we talked enough about this POS, don't want to derail the thread anymore.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom