What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

if our air force want to buy fighter now, then i will like to bought JF-17. in my personal openion it is the best platfrom for our air force..........:triniti:

Unit cost:
Block 1: US$15–20 million,
Block 2: US$20–25 million .

it,s good to intrigate many different type of air to air missile. :guns:
A-Darter-e-MAA-1B.jpg
DSCN6863.JPG
08.jpg835ca5b9-31c2-43f9-be93-0f99e21dc1efOriginal.jpg

if our air force want to buy fighter now, then i will like to bought JF-17. in my personal openion it is the best platfrom for our air force..........:triniti:

Unit cost:

A-Darter-e-MAA-1B.jpg
DSCN6863.JPG

No brother. Bangladeshis no like it. Shhhh in a pakistani forum. j10 is much better. Block 1 no no. Block 2 te to j10 e chole asbe. Hehe. See hardpoints speed mach

On another thought BD should start thinking only for the options of j10,j11,j20,j31s for its long term plan.Because there maybe a long term sanction on Russia, in that case only option is China. Also more cheap f7BGI made in China and BD. I like this plane much. In a war scenario, number game is also an important factor :D

if you want to play number game,then jf-17 will be better than some f-7's ;I think! :sniper:

i like su-30 more then j-10..... :crazy_pilot:
hmmm,In a real war scenario mix of low end and high end matters the most! so, I would say go for both !! :agree:

My wishlist is for 36x Su-35 & 52x Mig-35/Mig-29M(With AESA +TVC) + upgarde existing mig-29 to SMT.

all Migs avionics HUD,NAVFLIR,MAWS,LWS EW & Radar should from western origin. also support western, russian & chinese weapons.

Unit cost:

A-Darter-e-MAA-1B.jpg
DSCN6863.JPG

Rafael is Israeli.

if you want to play number game,then jf-17 will be better than some f-7's ;I think! :sniper:

F7 BGI isnt bad at all. Lots of F7s will come in a cheap price. Id like to have 4 f7s instead of 1 jf17. And no comparison with a superior plane like jf17 with f7. F7s will work as good interceptors. Maritime patrol, Speed mach, near BVR capability. Lots of pilots get planes for themselves. No need to operate multi role costly planes all the time. What if BD able to produce planes like f7s by itself. Something to get pride ehh. And BD should go for Chinese jxx series planes for now only. One platform is also good with different features. And lots of drones in its fleet.

Unit cost:

A-Darter-e-MAA-1B.jpg
DSCN6863.JPG

Block 1 costs over 25 million.

Block II would cost over 35 million.

Rafael is Israeli.
i know rafael is israeli. i also khow that we don,t have any kind of polatical/economic relation. In our national passport it is written " THIS PASSPORT IS VALID FOR ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD EXCEPT ISRAEL".

BUT i don,t care about any ideology. i care only what is good for my country. and the israily army & air force is one of the best in world.:big_boss:

Block 1 costs over 25 million.

Block II would cost over 35 million.
ohhh now i understand why our air force don,t bought this .:hitwall:

i like su-30 more then j-10..... :crazy_pilot:

Yes 2 different platforms. SU30 is great proven platform from su27. J10 is cheap. Close features of f16.. It seems BD may have finalized j10 deal by now if Russians had given green signal to China to sell Russian copy engine in j10. BD isnt going to buy indigenous Chinese engine now.

ohhh now i understand why our air force don,t bought this .:hitwall:

Not only price. Lot more comparison. Its a good deal for Pakistan not BD. Unproven new platform.

No brother. Bangladeshis no like it. Shhhh in a pakistani forum. j10 is much better. Block 1 no no. Block 2 te to j10 e chole asbe. Hehe. See hardpoints speed mach

what about over whelming enemy penetrating into air space...anyway mig-35 or flankers are one possibility...combined with something post retirement of F-7BGI.

BAF should seek P-3Cs from Australia to get them and upgrade them with US help. Also make some 3-5 in to AEW&Cs.

Also they should look towards F-16s Block-20s to get them and upgrade them in US.

Nishan and send you along to upgrade you as well.

i know rafael is israeli. i also khow that we don,t have any kind of polatical/economic relation. In our national passport it is written " THIS PASSPORT IS VALID FOR ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD EXCEPT ISRAEL".

BUT i don,t care about any ideology. i care only what is good for my country. and the israily army & air force is one of the best in world.:big_boss:

Well, under our law, we cannot conduct any transaction with Israel. Including a total ban on Israeli vessels entering our ports.

That being said, wouldn't it be easier to acquire similar technology from the US? Though, not easy if we consider the political angle.

Well, under our law, we cannot conduct any transaction with Israel. Including a total ban on Israeli vessels entering our ports.

That being said, wouldn't it be easier to acquire similar technology from the US? Though, not easy if we consider the political angle.

:offtopic:i notice that your main objection is israil, so i thik you are little bit pro israily. now brother i also don,t like them very much. but what are they , what the capability they have you tell me? aftar sarrounding by all enemy country, after out numbered many time they still exist today.
we muslim always try to be arrogance. our phelosophy some thing like "let,s go to war, we are muslim allah will help us and we will be victories".......:pleasantry: but brother "ALLAH WILL NEVER HELP YOU IF YOU DON,T TRY TO HELP YOUR SELF FIRST"

NOW i answer your question . where i say we should make dill only with israeli? i chose rafale for our air force missile system because A/R-darter, PL seris air to air missile.MAA SERIS all are based on rafale tec.

i have no problem with US. Even i will like to sign militry assistant as like pakistan and jordan air force. i also like to bring f-16 with AAMRAM:big_boss:

Last edited:

Hell, last some years hefty amounts of business done with Israel. Without gov knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom