What's new

Bangladesh among nations at bottom in greenfield FDI index

Yes, please go through the thread and see who is asking for civility while being a total hypocrite and derailing the thread even after I asked him not to and even after I disengaged and stopped quoting him.

Check all his posts on BD forums, same @Nilgiri type user with envy filled comments stemming from a deeply seated inferiority complex.
@WebMaster @waz @LeGenD
Let's not derial the thread, don't make troll comments man.

My very second post on the thread

Yes, please go through the thread and see who is asking for civility while being a total hypocrite and derailing the thread even after I asked him not to and even after I disengaged and stopped quoting him.

Check all his posts on BD forums, same @Nilgiri type user with envy filled comments stemming from a deeply seated inferiority complex.
@WebMaster @waz @LeGenD

My very second post on the thread

I never trolled for you to make that comment. Let's see what mods will say. Don't quote me next time. Just report.

@WebMaster @LeGenD @waz

Please go through entire thread and decide for yourself.

@WebMaster @waz @LeGenD

On this count @Protest_again report is right, gang like attack by these users; they are using personal attack, vulgarity and constant trolling to derail threads.

Here are examples from this thread:

1604846730725.png

1604846973423.png

Last edited:
@WebMaster @waz @LeGenD

On this count @Protest_again report is right, gang like attack by these users; they are using personal attack, vulgarity and constant trolling to derail threads.

Here are examples from this thread:

View attachment 686809

View attachment 686811
Oh hazrat ferestA idunes rahimallah, you out of all people should not talk about vulgarity. Evidence of your transgressions of racism has been collected and submitted to GHQ, as for your anti state activities, it’s under review by RAB cyber unit, the very organization your nani Begum Khaleda Zia made. Stop being so hypocritical o idunes rahimallah

Oh hazrat ferestA idunes rahimallah, you out of all people should not talk about vulgarity. Evidence of your transgressions of racism has been collected and submitted to GHQ, as for your anti state activities, it’s under review by RAB cyber unit, the very organization your nani Begum Khaleda Zia made. Stop being so hypocritical o idunes rahimallah

Soon cellmates with Delowar.

@WebMaster he is simply attacking me and naming and shaming, what is wrong with my comment ?

He and his Indian friend have been trolling me unabated will you take any action at all ?

@WebMaster I just made a comment relevant to the thread. He can't take it if it is against Bangladesh, so he had to question my intention, rather than the content. He makes digressing posts and when he can't answer my questions, he raises India rapes and when I counter it, he feigns innocence and reports. It is all there in this thread. Mods should ban this guy.

@WebMaster I just made a comment relevant to the thread. He can't take it if it is against Bangladesh, so he had to question my intention, rather than the content. He makes digressing posts and when he can't answer my questions, he raises India rapes and when I counter it, he feigns innocence and reports. It is all there in this thread. Mods should ban this guy.
All you do is spread your negativity in this thread, forgive us when sane minds can’t tolerate your BS all the time

I don't think so, you don't get burnt on the internet, what an Indian post coital mishap says is of little significance to me.

That said it is only another testament to the fact that Indians are obsessed with women and their sexual aspect.

Which woman sleeps with who, how many times etc,.... These are only relevant to Indians.

This unhealthy obsession with women is what gets girls raped in India.

I can rip allu Arjun there a new orifice, If I want but arguing with children is not my thing, he only proved his low grade upbringing by insulting me when I countered his gibberish.

I despise Indians, Especially South Indians.....

What Indian head bobbers say or do makes little difference to me.

Here Indians bark, Face to Face not to so much, I've put a few in their place myself.

When did I raise Indian rapes in my exchange with you ?

Did I quote you in that post or were you the one quoting me after I disengaged ?

Have some shame, lying through your teeth, Indians.....

Mods can ban me, If they feel so inclined but I will not let Indian filth talk smack about my country and our women.... Especially now an oily little child.

All you do is spread your negativity in this thread, forgive us when sane minds can’t tolerate your BS all the time
If you want only to hear positive news, stay in your bed and don't get up. For all the hoopla you guys are making, not one of you have even responded to what I have said.

Global companies does understand the realities of an economy better than Fanboys. They'll rush to invest if they sense an opportunity. There is none in Bangladesh, hence the meager score in the index. If that is spreading negativity, then welcome to reality.

I don't think so, you don't get burnt on the internet, what an Indian post coital mishap says is of little significance to me.

That said it is only another testament to the fact that Indians are obsessed with women and their sexual aspect.

Which woman sleeps with who, how many times etc,.... These are only relevant to Indians.

This unhealthy obsession with women is what gets girls raped in India.

I can rip allu Arjun there a new orifice, If I want but arguing with children is not my thing, he only proved his low grade upbringing by insulting me when I countered his gibberish.

I despise Indians, Especially South Indians.....

What Indian head bobbers say or do makes little difference to me.

Here Indians bark, Face to Face not to so much, I've put a few in their place myself.

When did I raise Indian rapes in my exchange with you ?

Did I quote you in that post or were you the one quoting me after I disengaged ?

Have some shame, lying through your teeth, Indians.....

Mods can ban me, If they feel so inclined but I will not let Indian filth talk smack about my country and our women.... Especially now an oily little child.
I think it's time I 'ignore' this little allu Arjun,...

Child is getting way too much attention.

@WebMaster check this little Indians posts on this section, you will see what kind of comments he makes.

Indians are hardly Innocent, especially PDF ones who spew nonsense Nonstop....

Keyboard warriors with empty bellies

Don't engage me. And stay in your lane. I have no issues with you. Next time you do engage, keep it to topic at hand.

If you feel I was out of line, report and move on. I am not here to satisfy your ego.

Don't engage me. And stay in your lane. I have no issues with you. Next time you do engage, keep it to topic at hand.

If you feel I was out of line, report and move on. I am not here to satisfy your ego.

Let's not forget : You insulted me and brought the fabled tale of Bangladeshi prostitutes in India.

@WebMaster take action against insults and lecherous comments, I very kindly requested him not to derail the thread in my second post on here but this mallu had other plans.

Here he is attacking me again, bringing up 'ego', he is very subtly flamebaiting, this is BD section and he comes in here spews Indian nonsense all the time...

If you want proof, I can just show you his posts on threads related to BD, always negative, condescending and subtly offensive.

Let's not derial the thread, don't make troll comments man.

If you want only to hear positive news, stay in your bed and don't get up. For all the hoopla you guys are making, not one of you have even responded to what I have said.

Global companies does understand the realities of an economy better than Fanboys. They'll rush to invest if they sense an opportunity. There is none in Bangladesh, hence the meager score in the index. If that is spreading negativity, then welcome to reality.
Nobody said that but nobody wants to hear you whining all the time either. The only contribution you have in Bangladesh section is negative. And it was not even related to post. Just trolling.

Back
Top Bottom