What's new

Bangladesh building missile arsenal

Just read you own posts! :bounce::bounce::taz:

:lol:

I believe you are the guru of meaningless and idiotic commentary on PDF. Your presence on this forum demeans us all and lowers the standard of discussion. It is a sad reflection on India that they rely on fools like you to defend them. :chilli:

Mr so called barrister took part in derailing the thread now accuses others of idiotic and meaningless comments go even further to generalize to the whole nation.
Mr so called writer makes money on writing about the neighbor nation adds his fantasies for his livelihood. Mr so called writer does not have anything good to write or mention about his nation he seems to be in criminal activities in his own country one can find sources about the same on internet.

Barrister got caught with his hand in the cookie jar !

Look at topic starters post the thread is already derailed.

I understand Pakistan and Bangladesh are jointly building warships now. This development seems to have the Indians worried at least -

Mr Munsi,

I see that u take great pleasure in writing that, but My dear bro do u really thing u can make a difference and could really survive in case of a war with China or Pakistan( If u poke your nose with your stupid missle and building warship programme blah blah(whatever) ) You will be back to your olden days where u have started from.
:D

Thirdly .. Rules are guidelines under which humans can innvoate based on situation .. without this flexibility there is no innovation .. we would have lived in stone ages

Inability to follow simple rules is what would lead us to the stone age.:crazy:

I understand Pakistan and Bangladesh are jointly building warships now. This development seems to have the Indians worried at least -

Mr Munsi,

I see that u take great pleasure in writing that, but My dear bro do u really thing u can make a difference and could really survive in case of a war with China or Pakistan( If u poke your nose with your stupid missle and building warship programme blah blah(whatever) ) You will be back to your olden days where u have started from.
:D

According to states like India some countries have the right to have defence forces and some don't and it's quite clear they think that India is in the first category and Bangladesh is in the second category. It's a waste of time and energy discussing anything with people who have this kind of wicked mentality.

I believe you are the guru of meaningless and idiotic commentary on PDF. Your presence on this forum demeans us all and lowers the standard of discussion. It is a sad reflection on India that they rely on fools like you to defend them. :chilli:

And it is a credit to the success of "operation searchlight" that fools like you have to fill in for "intellectual" in Bangladesh. (@Flintlock 2008-2010)

You are a demeaning person and nothing can demean you further.

You sheer hatred to your benefactor makes you a species unto your own. An ungrateful traitor.

You sheer hatred to your benefactor makes you a species unto your own. An ungrateful traitor.

It has been established in another thread that India is no benefactor to BD and whatever BD may owe India has been paid in full and with interest.

I do not see how under this analysis one who is suspicious of Indian motives can be described as a traitor.

Who is an Indian to determine whether someone is a traitor or not to Bangladesh. That is entirely for Bangladeshis to decide as they did in 1975 in 1991 and again in 2001.

You conveniently forget the cookie jar case of 2008!

You conveniently forget the traitors that are on the payroll of the RAW. You're indeed the guru of the most idiotic and wicked posts and that says something about your character.

I
Who is an Indian to determine whether someone is a traitor or not to Bangladesh. That is entirely for Bangladeshis to decide as they did in 1975 in 1991 and again in 2001.

No my dear friend .. We dont decide .. your behavior decide what you are .. we just call you what you are .

and yes all the doings of Bangaldesh is reflecting in the result .. reaching top of list of failed states

I hope the few people we have here don't reflect the general population of Bangladesh.

They have given a generally poor account of themselves. Abusive and uncultured, ungrateful and wicked, corrupt and egotistic.

They may almost succeed in making people lose their love for their culture and the country.

I am going to stop responding to these guys for some days. These stupid guys are dragging people down to their stupid level and no doubt they will win with their experience.

I couldn't agree more with you dude...:cheers:
1 thing i couldnt live myself without saying in every ruined topic u'll see there must be a touch of an Indian...
last but not least tey are bringing disgrace to this FORUM...!

I couldn't agree more with you dude...:cheers:
1 thing i couldnt live myself without saying in every ruined topic u'll see there must be a touch of an Indian...
last but not least tey are bringing disgrace to this FORUM...!

There's no reason to be angry with these Indians, after all, they are simply earning their living.

I hope the few people we have here don't reflect the general population of Bangladesh.

They have given a generally poor account of themselves. Abusive and uncultured, ungrateful and wicked, corrupt and egotistic.

They may almost succeed in making people lose their love for their culture and the country.

I am going to stop responding to these guys for some days. These stupid guys are dragging people down to their stupid level and no doubt they will win with their experience.

Perhaps the few Indians on this forum reflect the general population of Bangladesh, if that pleases Mr. vinod.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom