What's new

Bangladesh building missile arsenal

india always seconds USA in every matter after isarel!!!:)

There are no nations involved... only humans & supposedly gentlemen in this forum ( & the language they use).

As regards seconding US, after GB, its Pak which has towed the US line all along.

There are no nations involved... only humans & supposedly gentlemen in this forum ( & the language they use).

As regards seconding US, after GB, its Pak which has towed the US line all along.

oh yeah, alls so clear!!, where is israel???, oh i guess, israel and indians only bear the benefits, pakistan for all its efforts gets incursion and a lolipop in return!!!

Yeah and we'll see how India be any different from us? All your crap about your free foreing policy will be flushed down the toilet drain. Already we are seeing it happening. Every US policy, India seems to second it, be it regards to Pakistan or for that matter China. Accept it that you will be used as a Pawn by the US against China. There are no free lunch and this sudden love of the US for India is not out for nothing. Check Malays post in this regard. US needs someone to counter the chinese influence and India will play that part happily since India too is dreaming about becoming a power some day.

Yeah and we'll see how India be any different from us? All your crap about your free foreing policy will be flushed down the toilet drain. Already we are seeing it happening. Every US policy, India seems to second it, be it regards to Pakistan or for that matter China. Accept it that you will be used as a Pawn by the US against China. There are no free lunch and this sudden love of the US for India is not out for nothing. Check Malays post in this regard. US needs someone to counter the chinese influence and India will play that part happily since India too is dreaming about becoming a power some day.

Why is everyone behaving like a wife whose husband has taken another ? !!

If India is making a mistake, it will suffer. That should give you guys greater pleasure.. till then, why don't we wait to see who has the last laugh ?

" oh yeah, alls so clear!!, where is israel???, oh i guess, israel and indians only bear the benefits, pakistan for all its efforts gets incursion and a lolipop in return!!! "

To stand & be counted in the world today , you either have to have oil, stability or be predictable ( relevancy is pre-supposed). Pls don't take it amiss but..Which of these is Pakistan ?

The U turns done pre & post 9/11 by the Gen ( who I may add was among the better adminstrators Pak has- my view pls) has left all wondering what / who will be dropped / let down next ? All the world had to do was to apply pressure at the right place & a concession is obtained.

Once you succumb to pressure with the white man there is no telling where he will push you to.

Why .. I just read a thread on this forum wherein I was aghast to read that the GOP is considering or has already leased out fertile land to KSA who will grow crops & possibly take them away. In reply to a point I raised, I was even more surprised to read a reply which nonchalantly said that this was in exch of oil & that this was happening in countries in SE Asia too.

If this is how a nation treats itself, why should others give it anything but lolipops ?

Why is everyone behaving like a wife whose husband has taken another ? !!

If India is making a mistake, it will suffer. That should give you guys greater pleasure.. till then, why don't we wait to see who has the last laugh ?

" oh yeah, alls so clear!!, where is israel???, oh i guess, israel and indians only bear the benefits, pakistan for all its efforts gets incursion and a lolipop in return!!! "

To stand & be counted in the world today , you either have to have oil, stability or be predictable ( relevancy is pre-supposed). Pls don't take it amiss but..Which of these is Pakistan ?

The U turns done pre & post 9/11 by the Gen ( who I may add was among the better adminstrators Pak has- my view pls) has left all wondering what / who will be dropped / let down next ? All the world had to do was to apply pressure at the right place & a concession is obtained.

Once you succumb to pressure with the white man there is no telling where he will push you to.

Why .. I just read a thread on this forum wherein I was aghast to read that the GOP is considering or has already leased out fertile land to KSA who will grow crops & possibly take them away. In reply to a point I raised, I was even more surprised to read a reply which nonchalantly said that this was in exch of oil & that this was happening in countries in SE Asia too.

If this is how a nation treats itself, why should others give it anything but lolipops ?

Pakistan for all its efforts does not get a lolly pop and by the way dont even give the example of Israel in this context. If India is making a mistake or not i frankly dont give a damn since the final price has to be paid by the Indians and not us but remember one thing you guys are of the same skin we are,So dont even start comparing yourself with the west because they will never ever treat you like that you will always be a brown skin. Oh and by the way if you start telling us how the US recently started looking towards India, well we have passed through the same era when US use to look us the same way, the cold war era and this time its no different either. US wants to contain China and India will be used to achieve that, the same way Russia was contained by using Pakistan. And if anyone who gets in line with the US demands its you. Remember who backed out from the IPI deal under whos pressure. Dont even get started on meeting demands.

Pakistan for all its efforts does not get a lolly pop and by the way dont even give the example of Israel in this context. If India is making a mistake or not i frankly dont give a damn since the final price has to be paid by the Indians and not us but remember one thing you guys are of the same skin we are,So dont even start comparing yourself with the west because they will never ever treat you like that you will always be a brown skin. Oh and by the way if you start telling us how the US recently started looking towards India, well we have passed through the same era when US use to look us the same way, the cold war era and this time its no different either. US wants to contain China and India will be used to achieve that, the same way Russia was contained by using Pakistan. And if anyone who gets in line with the US demands its you. Remember who backed out from the IPI deal under whos pressure. Dont even get started on meeting demands.

Truth hurts!

India cannot be compared to pakistan. One man show always ends up the wrong way. Remember we are a democracy. For ex. even if Nuke deal got through, almost 50% of MP's were against the deal, we were not dying for the deal. It looks like we did a favour to US. We have cordial relations with Iran and US both. So much of "India being used against china" rhetoric. For your information we are in process of developing good relations with china as well. China is one of India's largest trade partner. We will be foolish to be used against china. It will hurt our national interest only. Its fair that you admit that pakistan has made grave mistakes in the past but don't expect India to do the same. There is not a single incident that suggests we are some sort of a "junior partner" of US. On the contrary pakistan still continue to REPEAT its mistakes. :rolleyes:

Truth hurts!

India cannot be compared to pakistan. One man show always ends up the wrong way. Remember we are a democracy. For ex. even if Nuke deal got through, almost 50% of MP's were against the deal, we were not dying for the deal. It looks like we did a favour to US. We have cordial relations with Iran and US both. So much of "India being used against china" rhetoric. For your information we are in process of developing good relations with china as well. China is one of India's largest trade partner. We will be foolish to be used against china. It will hurt our national interest only. Its fair that you admit that pakistan has made grave mistakes in the past but don't expect India to do the same. There is not a single incident that suggests we are some sort of a "junior partner" of US. On the contrary pakistan still continue to REPEAT its mistakes. :rolleyes:

with billions of investment coming from abroad and the support US is giving is none other to support the fact, india is being armed to serve american purpose!!, and, if china is investing so no problem, china is making out its own benefits. india has no good relations with china!!!, and yes, india is a fool to engage with its neighbors!!!, neighbours r very important and states make special policies to be friendly with their neighbours as much as possible!!!, first of all, it provides security to their borders!!!.

Truth hurts!

Ohh please. You and your truth.:disagree: China being your largest trading partner and yet India decides not to let go a single moment where it would not hurt Chinese image by raising the Tibet issue and specially in a time when the best moment of Chinese history the olympics were about to be held in China and we all know on whos wishes it was done. So much for being trading partners and maintaining a free foreign policy.
And by the way if we would have been repeating the same mistake, we would not be pushing for IPI project, we would have not allowed the Chinese to develop Gawdar, US troops would have been allowed to freely roam in Pakistan, US citizens would have been above the Pakistani law and Pakistani nukes in control with the US.
I would suggest you to get a hold of your history class before starting all over again.

Ohh please. You and your truth.:disagree: China being your largest trading partner and yet India decides not to let go a single moment where it would not hurt Chinese image by raising the Tibet issue and specially in a time when the best moment of Chinese history the olympics were about to be held in China and we all know on whos wishes it was done. So much for being trading partners and maintaining a free foreign policy.
And by the way if we would have been repeating the same mistake, we would not be pushing for IPI project, we would have not allowed the Chinese to develop Gawdar, US troops would have been allowed to freely roam in Pakistan, US citizens would have been above the Pakistani law and Pakistani nukes in control with the US.
I would suggest you to get a hold of your history class before starting all over again.

Lesson 1 from History - India has officially recognized Tibet as part of China this should calm you. Some Tibetians did protest but that was possible only due to Democracy.

Started with Bangladesh "building" missiles and now delving towards India's leaning towards US and what not..!! .. we always gravitate end of the day ..

Also .. the only interest of Pakistan in the eyes of US is fighting the insurgent.. as long as it is an issue .. they will have an eye on Pakistan... other than that there is absolutely nothing Pakistan offers as a strategic influence.... the issue with India is... its size and economy (the internal market is huge) is good bet for US companies... i know we all know that..i know someone will be giving counter arguments as well... but its not Pakistan's fault not to have a small geographic area which translates into small .. domestic markets for MNCs.... this is how it has been made.. .who can change that..? ..

and coming to who is using whom for what... well bottom line is as someone else has already pointed out .. u need to have some ace in ur pocket to get listened ... and if u have ..there is no harm in using it.......India has some aces and they are playing with it.. Pakistan had aces .. they played.. may be they still have some... but unfortunately they are getting a little over used now... but hopefully Pakistan will get some more aces ..and then use it for her own interest... i mean for heaven sake no one is saint here ..and no one i should ponder over that issue either .. end of the day ... to get your voice heard and serve your interest .. you need to relatively suppress someone else's voice and hurt someone else's interest...this is what i call "Law of conservation of profit and loss" .. in order for you to make a profit someone else has to suffer a loss.....

Certainly we cannot worship China as you people do ;)
But still we can maintain a healthy relationship with them. :cheers:

Lesson 1 from History - India has officially recognized Tibet as part of China this should calm you. Some Tibetians did protest but that was possible only due to Democracy.

Yeah yeah and that is why India still supports people like Dalai Lama.

Back
Top Bottom