What's new

Bangladesh building up military in a regional arms race

Did you even read what I said?
I'm a Punjabi of full Kashmiri descent and I temporarily live just outside of London. But most of the small number of Muslims in the town are Sylhetis owning Indian restaurants. I never said they claim Arab ancestry or Kashmiri, they just tell me about how they hate being Bangladeshi and wish they weren't. And most of the women bleach their skin.

Almost all of the ones I've met here are self hating degenerates. In London and more diverse areas they are generally OK, but ime British Bangladeshis are far more self hating than Pakistanis.

Anyways it is off topic, I have nothing against Bangladeshis except for the spineless futkis that delight in being confused for something else.

May be you should discover the correct meaning of 'confusion' to imply who's the one confused! Punjabi of full Kashmiri descent, what the heck is that?

May be you should discover the correct meaning of 'confusion' to imply who's the one confused! Punjabi of full Kashmiri descent, what the heck is that?

Guy is messed up for sure.

He does not realise that most Bengalis would not want to be Pakistani for many reasons which need not be mentioned on this forum out of respect to our hosts.

Guy is messed up for sure.

He does not realise that most Bengalis would not want to be Pakistani for many reasons which need not be mentioned on this forum out of respect to our hosts.

Well it looks like I hurt your feelings so I must've said something true. You guys are jokes.

Did you even read what I said?
I'm a Punjabi of full Kashmiri descent and I temporarily live just outside of London. But most of the small number of Muslims in the town are Sylhetis owning Indian restaurants. I never said they claim Arab ancestry or Kashmiri, they just tell me about how they hate being Bangladeshi and wish they weren't. And most of the women bleach their skin.

Almost all of the ones I've met here are self hating degenerates. In London and more diverse areas they are generally OK, but ime British Bangladeshis are far more self hating than Pakistanis.

Anyways it is off topic, I have nothing against Bangladeshis except for the spineless futkis that delight in being confused for something else.
Well you are what you are and you should be satisfied with it. I don't mean proud but if you feel like it then you can be proud of what you are as well.

However you seem to be the only person to have encountered some(more than one I think) Bangladeshis who wish they were Pakistanis. Which seems very weird and sounds like a unique experience which only you have.

Last edited:
We are not in an arms race with anyone we can't afford to do that and not interested to do that . India is far ahead of us in terms of economy military that we cant afford any race , Myanmar rule by a military junta who don't; care about mass people and have lot resources to wast for arms . what we are doing in simple term just rebuilding our arm fores with new weapons to replace old weapons with the power of our booming economy .

You really have not.

I do not judge people from the country they originate from but from their own qualities.
I literally said I doubt this is representative of all Bangladeshis, but is an example of some of their self hatred. Have you yourself encountered this self hating Pakistani you and Indians always speak of, then?

I literally said I doubt this is representative of all Bangladeshis, but is an example of some of their self hatred. Have you yourself encountered this self hating Pakistani you and Indians always speak of, then?

Dude, what are you even doing on this thread talking about some obscure topic thats fixated on your mind.

But most of the small number of Muslims in the town are Sylhetis owning Indian restaurants. I never said they claim Arab ancestry or Kashmiri, they just tell me about how they hate being Bangladeshi and wish they weren't. And most of the women bleach their skin.
So, basically you're trying to say in your above comment, we "Sylhetis" have inferiority complex, we hate to be Bangladeshi and our women bleach their skin to be fair skinned!

# Can you tell me exactly why we Sylhetis have inferiority complex? You can use Wikipedia to know some basic info about us. We have many problems but, feeling inferior is not one of them. Our "we are the best" type mentality is hated by our other countryman.

# We don't hate being Bangladeshi! Commander in chief and 2nd in command of Mukti Bahini both were Sylheti. We lobbied for Bangladesh's recognition in many foreign countries. Almost every finance minister of Bangladesh came from Sylhet and made Bangladesh a fast growing economy. So, why would we Sylhetis hate Bangladesh and being Bangladeshi when we contribute so much in it?

# Maximum Sylhetis are conservative Muslim. Any kind of body modification is haram in Islam. So, skin bleaching is out of question.

Try to be humble and a good human. Superiority complex will lead you nowhere. Especially skin color type superiority complex. I am a fair skinned guy, I like a dark skinned girl and I try to be a human!

@BANGLAR BIR @Al-zakir misa mat khoilam ni ba bhai okhol?

Last edited:
Please educate me guys. Are Syhletis usually fair-skinned?

Please educate me guys. Are Syhletis usually fair-skinned?

I would say some are and others are not. We are a mix.

In my family, my mother is fair skinned and my father is dark. Myself and 3 other brothers are fair-skinned while my sister and two other brothers are dark-skinned.

I would say some are and others are not. We are a mix.
In my family, my mother is fair skinned and my father is dark. Myself and 3 other brothers are fair-skinned while my sister and two other brothers are dark-skinned.
Bhaisab, apna o dekhi Sylhoti/Jalalabadi, huniya khub kushi oilam. Dhakat aila dawat roilo. Ami o London o prai 10 bochor achilam. Lonon sohor mukosto amar.

Generally Yes. But, mr koyoto thinks we bleach our skin...:enjoy:
Shukran.:smitten::smitten::-):-)

So, basically you're trying to say in your above comment, we "Sylhetis" have inferiority complex, we hate to be Bangladeshi and our women bleach their skin to be fair skinned!

# Can you tell me exactly why we Sylhetis have inferiority complex? You can use Wikipedia to know some basic info about us. We have many problems but, feeling inferior is not one of them. Our "we are the best" type mentality is hated by our other countryman.

# We don't hate being Bangladeshi! Commander in chief and 2nd in command of Mukti Bahini both were Sylheti. We lobbied for Bangladesh's recognition in many foreign countries. Almost every finance minister of Bangladesh came from Sylhet and made Bangladesh a fast growing economy. So, why would we Sylhetis hate Bangladesh and being Bangladeshi when we contribute so much in it?

# Maximum Sylhetis are conservative Muslim. Any kind of body modification is haram in Islam. So, skin bleaching is out of question.

Try to be humble and a good human. Superiority complex will lead you nowhere. Especially skin color type superiority complex. I am a fair skinned guy, I like a dark skinned girl and I try to be a human!

@BANGLAR BIR @Al-zakir misa mat khoilam ni ba bhai okhol?
excellent.jpg

right.jpg

Back
Top Bottom