What's new

Bangladesh Company Invests in Myanmar

Bangladeshis already lease land in Myanmar. They just don't send anything back, stay in Myanmar and call themselves Myanmar citizens. I'm glad there is virtually no BD business presence in Yangon.

Bangladeshis already lease land in Myanmar. They just don't send anything back, stay in Myanmar and call themselves Myanmar citizens. I'm glad there is virtually no BD business presence in Yangon.

No we cant see you happy. First we will lease less. Then half of myanmar. Then we will never
return the lands and will do military invasion. You guys have no rights to live in that big land
with small population :wave:

No we cant see you happy. First we will lease less. Then half of myanmar. Then we will never
return the lands and will do military invasion. You guys have no rights to live in that big land
with small population :wave:

We spilt blood for our land. Far more noble than crapping out 20 kids a pop and throwing them out all over the world in the hopes of sneaking into other lands and civilisations.

We spilt blood for our land. Far more noble than crapping out 20 kids a pop and throwing them out all over the world in the hopes of sneaking into other lands and civilisations.

Long term contract such as leasing land can be done with only civilized people. I don't think Bamars do understand the meaning of contract, let alone respecting it. You are pretty safe as no sane BD citizen will go for leasing in Myanmar.

Here comes the Indian false-flagger.. :rofl: :rofl:

No he is bamar, and as he is the only one who has the privilege of having a internet connection in Burma, he has to mingle with 3rd category Indians and learned all the Hindu culture and $hit.

Long term contract such as leasing land can be done with only civilized people. I don't think Bamars do understand the meaning of contract, let alone respecting it. You are pretty safe as no sane BD citizen will go for leasing in Myanmar.

You are right: we only lease land to fellow civilised countries and those companies therein such as Thailand, China, India, Japan, S. Korea etc.

No he is bamar, and as he is the only one who has the privilege of having a internet connection in Burma, he has to mingle with 3rd category Indians and learned all the Hindu culture and $hit.

Funny. The only religion I've been forced interact with is the muslims here who insist on turning up their 4 a.m. call to prayers to full blast and waking up everyone unfortunate to live near a mosque. A number which is increasing. Strange situation for a country that's supposedly committing genocide on muslims and are intolerant, idol worshipping barbarians.

Funny. The only religion I've been forced interact with is the muslims here who insist on turning up their 4 a.m. call to prayers to full blast and waking up everyone unfortunate to live near a mosque. A number which is increasing. Strange situation for a country that's supposedly committing genocide on muslims and are intolerant, idol worshipping barbarians.

Thats good for you health.. wake up early and go to gym until you convert to Islam. :)

they will only come to $hit on your land ... hahahahah

ohh by the way Indians dont even use latrine as like you for that holy act... :)

Don't be so hard on him. You give to much importance to what a Bamar thinks. Myanmar is China's bi1ch, and all that matters vis-a-vis BD-Myanmar relation is our relation with China.

Don't be so hard on him. You give to much importance to what a Bamar thinks. Myanmar is China's bi1ch, and all that matters vis-a-vis BD-Myanmar relation is our relation with China.

Uh oh. This poor soul seems to be stuck in 2010!

Thats good for you health.. wake up early and go to gym until you convert to Islam. :)

It'd be easier if you just renounce your great gods and prophets, find your own answers in life, turn your loudspeakers off and let everyone just live in peace and quiet.

It'd be easier if you just renounce your great gods and prophets, find your own answers in life, turn your loudspeakers off and let everyone just live in peace and quiet.

Only a lazy a$$ think its easier to do nothing... whatever the cost is...

Uh oh. This poor soul seems to be stuck in 2010!

Ah I see. Now you have democracy. I guess I'm happy for you. But we are fully aware of which entity yields the biggest influence in the forests to the east and know very well how to further our agenda there.

You can fume all you want, but your opinions carry little value with us, Burman. Now go away, shoo!!

Back
Top Bottom