What's new

Bangladesh Economic & Infrastructure Development - Updates & Discussions

It should've been named after the one who made the first feature film in Bangladesh. Does anyone know who did that?

Bangladeshis used to act in Bollywood movies in 60's, 70's & 80's but mid 90's was the most terrible part of Bangladeshi film industry.

60's & 70's actress Kobori in Hindi film 'Jai Bangladesh'

d6NuPlql.png

70's & 80's actress Shabana in Hindi film 'Shatru'

220px-Shatrufilm.jpg

70's & 80's actress Bobita in Hindi film 'Gehri Chot'

666.png

Last edited:
bengalis are great artists , both sides of the border i guess . Bollywood was good till the time it was run by bengalis . Then the crappy hooligan punjabis took over bollywood and ruined it

bengalis are great artists , both sides of the border i guess . Bollywood was good till the time it was run by bengalis . Then the crappy hooligan punjabis took over bollywood and ruined it
Bollywood do produce great movies. But, because of its high movie release rate and colorful advertisements, peoples become confused...

@Riyad

Bangladeshi actor Ferdous Ahmed acted in a Bollywood film too called Mitti 2001. Actress related to Rani Mukherjee.

make a movie on haseena modi love affair too

This is about film industry revival, about a particular topic. Can’t your deluded Pak! Eyes read?
Instead of trying troll, taking inspiration from your Indian gurujis here like nilgri and others.

This is about film industry revival, about a particular topic. Can’t your deluded Pak! Eyes read?
Instead of trying troll, taking inspiration from your Indian gurujis here like nilgri and others.
ohhh man i think you did not liked my honest advice. BD people like haseena and modi so this film will break all records :azn:

Ferdous seems to be very popular among Indian girls, specially the Calcutta ones.

He certainly is. And now is the Banglar Film King Shakib Khan. Romancing two Indian girls at a time in this Eid release Bhaijan Elo Re. And another one to come after Eid called Mask where he has another two Indian heroines. Mans on a roll, as we say in UK!

3 June, 2018 08:02:11 AM

‘Komola Rocket’ to be released in Eid
Mosharraf and Tauquir together in their second venture
DL Desk
Komola-Rocket1.jpg

Popular actors Tauquir Ahmed and Mosharraf Karim have acted together for the second time in a film titled ‘Komola Rocket’. Produced by Impress Telefilm, the film will be released on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr. The duo appeared together for the first time in the film ‘Jalaler Golpo’ released in 2016.

Noor Imran Mithu has directed the film based on Bangla Academy Award winner Shahaduzzaman’s stories ‘Moulik’ and ‘Saipras’.

The lead roles of the film have been played by Tauquir Ahmed and Lux-Channel i Super Star contestant Samiya, while Mosharraf Karim will be seen as an agent. The story of the film revolves around a steamer in the name of Rocket.

The story will show Atik- a first class passenger gets on the steamer along with other regular passengers. Everyone is different according to the class, it seems like a Bangladesh.

Atik sets fire to his own factory for getting money from the insurance. And he is going to his friend’s house on this steamer for hiding himself. On the other hand, a man with the burnt body of a female worker, who worked in the factory, is travelling in the same steamer.
http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/152585

Back
Top Bottom