What's new

Bangladesh election 2024: What role will India play?

You know my foot about COVID-19 management! Even Bangladeshi media ( lackeys of Hasina) that time showed terrible mismanagement!

If Hasina mismanaged covid then spare a thought for the rest of the world!

U.K./US where millions died despite world class medical facilities. And suffered big economic recessions.

Oh! India! Had to throw the dead into rivers for lack of firewood and suffered a massive recession.

Bangladesh is one of the few countries that did not suffer mass deaths or an economic recession.

As usual your political bias is leading to unhinged fact less waffle.

If Hasina mismanaged covid then spare a thought for the rest of the world!

U.K./US where millions died despite world class medical facilities. And suffered big economic recessions.

Oh! India! Had to throw the dead into rivers for lack of firewood and suffered a massive recession.

Bangladesh is one of the few countries that did not suffer mass deaths or an economic recession.

As usual your political bias is leading to unhinged fact less waffle.
Wow an Indian knows more about Bangladesh than a Bangladeshi , typical Indian.
Let me tell you how Indians been voting a communal mass killer like modi !

Last edited:
Hasina is an Indian slave.
hasina is modi cow

Hasina is India sycophant on REGIONAL geopolitical issues.

She is a China (and Japan more recently) sycophant on investment and infra issues.

The Chinese are treading local waters carefully - they have business and infra interests.

India wants Bangladeshi road infra to connect their NE to Indian mainland for free, China will build them for Bangladesh for a price, indebting the Bangladesh population.

Hasina will get her usual cut from building these infra mega projects ( and she is doing more of a favor for India via connecting the Indian NE using Bangladeshi ports to facilitate carrying Indian goods to these places). This is completely counter to Bangladeshi business interests. Indian NE should be a backwater and supplier for Bangladeshi businesses. Growing industry and helping Indian NE develop by connecting Indian NE with Bangladesh does not help Bangladesh in any manner.

So - yes, Hasina is basically backstabbing Bangladesh to do a favor to Modi. Typical favor for husband. This is how much of a patriot she is. And her merry band of BAL scammers are howling like foxes in unison with her. Hukka Hua! Keya Hua! Modi ka payr chaat na mauka aya!!
if hasina makes the mistake connecting with india bengladesh in few yrs will become shitting ground for indians.

Hasina is India sycophant on REGIONAL geopolitical issues.

She is a China (and Japan more recently) sycophant on investment and infra issues.

The Chinese are treading local waters carefully - they have business and infra interests.

India wants Bangladeshi road infra to connect their NE to Indian mainland for free, China will build them for Bangladesh for a price, indebting the Bangladesh population.

Hasina will get her usual cut from building these infra mega projects ( and she is doing more of a favor for India via connecting the Indian NE using Bangladeshi ports to facilitate carrying Indian goods to these places). This is completely counter to Bangladeshi business interests. Indian NE should be a backwater and supplier for Bangladeshi businesses. Growing industry and helping Indian NE develop by connecting Indian NE with Bangladesh does not help Bangladesh in any manner.

So - yes, Hasina is basically backstabbing Bangladesh to do a favor to Modi. Typical favor for husband. This is how much of a patriot she is. And her merry band of BAL scammers are howling like foxes in unison with her. Hukka Hua! Keya Hua! Modi ka payr chaat na mauka aya!!

This is the only thing that has been piving me off about hasina. Other than that she's has been a very good regional ring maker. Amongst two players that hold a seat at big boys club. Whilst keeping medusa away.

The ring maker, very often has make some sacrifices to start with. As the ring grows, they themselves hold some power over those who wear the rings.

Last edited:
Wow an Indian knows more about Bangladesh than a Bangladeshi , typical Indian.
Let me tell you how Indians been voting a commuter mass killer like modi !

You don’t have to be an Indian or Bangladeshi to know the truth.

Truth is based on fact.

For economics - goto orgs are the World Bank and IMF.

And for births and deaths - it’s the WHO.

As a taxi driving Bangladeshi in NY - you will no doubt ignore the facts from those organisations.

And don’t try to claim you are not a taxi driving Bangladeshi in NYC.

It’s pretty clear from the quality of your English and comprehension.

She must also be a Chinese slave given how much they are rooting for her.

Having India and China (bitter enemies) on her side is quite a feat.

Cannot see how she will lose.
China has excessive dollar that they want to loan to other countries on different construction projects at very high interest rates.

Hasina and others do not believe in self-development. So, she craves for Chinese project money from which she steals for herself.

This is she calls a highly developed country in 2041. She is a bluff master cheating people with cheap talking. But, the reason that China likes her is because she asks for Chinese loans. China likes it when its companies bring in cement, steel bar/ members and even screws to construct the projects.

So, there are enough reasons for China to love her style of high development whereby the main beneficiary is Chinese industries themselves.

Last edited:
You don’t have to be an Indian or Bangladeshi to know the truth.

Truth is based on fact.

For economics - goto orgs are the World Bank and IMF.

And for births and deaths - it’s the WHO.

As a taxi driving Bangladeshi in NY - you will no doubt ignore the facts from those organisations.

The door handle on my taxi has more brain cells than what you got bud ! I expect you to know more about India than a Bangladeshi unless you are an imbecile which I would like to think you are not !

This part reminds me someone else who had tendency to write such ( intention is to insult others) remarks against others, without provocation! 😊

The door handle on my taxi has more brain cells than what you got bud ! I expect you to know more about India than a Bangladeshi unless you are an imbecile which I would like to think you are not !

The sheer resistance to learn is why Bangladeshis are driving taxis and working in restaurants in the USA.

And why you are holding a handle with more brain cells than you.

Provide some facts and figures from reputable organisations instead of spouting partisan nonsense!

This is why your BNP has been abandoned by the big powers and has no chance of coming to power in the next five years.

Now keep driving taxis because you do not have the capacity to learn or comprehend.

The sheer resistance to learn is why Bangladeshis are driving taxis and working in restaurants in the USA.

Provide some facts and figures from reputable organisations instead of spouting partisan nonsense!

This is why your BNP has been abandoned by the big powers and has no chance of coming to power in the next five years.

Now keep driving taxis because you do not have the capacity to learn or comprehend.
Bhai, I saw many Indians driving taxis in New York. Not all Indians get jobs in reputable companies in the US and Europe.:-)

Bhai, I saw many Indians driving taxis in New York. Not all Indians get jobs in reputable companies in the US and Europe.:-)

No doubt you have, bro.

Those are also the ones who have a phobia against learning and gaining knowledge.

Ask why Bangladesh is so poor at patents and getting stuff published in reputable international journals.

I want entire Asia to be lifted up.

China is already there.

India is making gains as is Bangladesh.

And that makes me happy.

I want us to be free of the white men. And not be their “burden”.

For that to happen we need to park superstitious nonsense and instead strive for knowledge.

Your BNP and BJP shills are here to create animosity and keep us enslaved to the white men.

It appears you have a total of two brain cells and seems like one is lost and the other one went looking for it.
Once again you are more likely to know more about your neighborhood, or city, or country than someone who lives in another country.

It is not that difficult to comprehend, just apply yourself!

Back
Top Bottom