What's new

‘Bangladesh has no plan to cut ties with Pakistan’

Bangladesh has to cut ties with Pakistan as Pakistan is using Bangladesh for money laundering against India as well as supporting terror groups.

Please have a look at what happened to Bangladesh in 1971

It's shocking how Bangladeshi's are saying they want to continue their relationship with Pakistan. This will result in a very difficult situation for Bangladesh on an international scale.

Terrorism and black money needs to stop!

Hi welcome to the forum friend.

You don't read my posts properly do you? I just said that I don't follow any of the groups whether Deobandi, Barelvi, whatever. You talk so much bakwaas just leave it here you stupid man. I'm not a takfeeri.
Then whom do you follow, aliens , o wise one I know the reasons and logic by which your cult make people believe that they will be going to jannat after killing musalmans and by the way bakwas is way better than slaughtering people

Bangladesh has to cut ties with Pakistan as Pakistan is using Bangladesh for money laundering against India as well as supporting terror groups.

It's shocking how Bangladeshi's are saying they want to continue their relationship with Pakistan. This will result in a very difficult situation for Bangladesh on an international scale.

Terrorism and black money needs to stop!

Thanks for the laugh.

Back
Top Bottom